December 20, 2014 | 1638 users online

Skincare - Face - Dr. Bronner's - Dr.Bronners Tea Tree Soap

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2009 1:37:00 AM More reviews by dlamsw

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I dilute this liquid soap with water and it makes a wonderful body and face wash. I find that Tea Tree lathers better than all other scent and works the best in cleansing. I buy the big bottle and it last for months, such a good bargain.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2009 3:30:00 PM More reviews by lgunt004

I have oily skin and dermatitis. This soap has help reduce my dermatitis to almost non-existent.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2009 9:25:00 PM More reviews by avid_writer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Diluted, this makes the best face (and body!) cleanser ever. I have very oily, acne-prone skin but this cuts through the oil and removes makeup without stripping my skin or harming my under eye area. It's organic and natural and you get a lot for the price. This won't cure acne, so you shouldn't approach this expecting it to. It's just a great cleanser, not a cure-all. If serious acne is an issue for you and benzoyl peroxide doesn't work, you honestly need to see a dermatologist (I did, and I'm happy I did, and I'm not rich, and I used to really agonize over my skin). I would recommend using a salicylic acid toner every once in a while with this along with acne meds if necessary, if you have acne.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2009 6:41:00 PM More reviews by pecantan

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i used the liquid soap. it is very harsh. i had a cyst on my face when i started using it and this soap made it get raw and bleed and then it turned into a big sore. this soap also made my face very oily. will not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/6/2009 3:45:00 PM More reviews by Buerre

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this as a face wash!
It's all natural and organic, foams lightly, and cleanses gently, but thoroughly - even removing tough mineral makeup.

I purchase a 4oz bottle for $2.99 and it lasts 6 months. Great value and an amazing product!

-1 for the scent, which I do not love, but I'm definitely a 'nice smell person'.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2009 9:00:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love Dr. Bronner soaps and this is another favorite of mine. They work perfectly for the acne-prone areas of my body, such as my back and chest, and it keeps the areas clear and bright. I use a seperate bodywash for the rest of my body. I can smell the tea tree oil and I love the quirky packaging. I bought a huge bottle on sale at Target. You can dilute these soaps, so a bottle will last you a long time. I have even used it on my face with no problems. They are organic too.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/18/2009 5:34:00 PM More reviews by toutestbien

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought a bottle of this when I decided to use more natural products on my skin, and in that sense I wasn't disappointed. For a skin care product that doesn't contain benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid or the other harsh chemicals we think we need, this isn't a horrible choice. But I'm still suffering from major breakouts -- using this soap hasn't helped that, nor the overall quality of my skin.

As much as I want my face to love this, it's just not working for me. I don't think it's caused any more breakouts or irritation, but maybe I do need harsher chemicals for my severe breakouts. But I do really enjoy the scent (some people do, some don't...either way it doesn't last on your skin, so if you don't like it don't worry) and the fact that it's all natural ingredients, and I may continue to use it as a more natural shower gel option.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2009 6:16:00 PM More reviews by armaclin041584

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love it!! This stuff works so well on my combination skin. Keeps my skin clean and clear WITHOUT drying it out. It is perfect. The 16oz bottle of soap last me almost one year so it basically pays for itself. I will always use this for my skin! Also this is great to do cleaning with since tea tree is an antibacterial agent.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2009 11:02:00 AM More reviews by ekatherina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

LOVE this stuff.... smells awesome and works beautifully (I use it with my clarisonic). I diluted it in a separate bottle at first with water but found that it worked better for me at full strength with just a wee bit of water mixed in. I haven't had any new breakouts since I started using it about six weeks ago. Will definitely repurchase, although you don't need to use a lot so the bottle should last a long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2008 12:55:00 PM More reviews by MACai

My sister and I both use this and we love it! Its the only cleanser that helps prevent breakouts, and we've tried a lot of drugstore and high-end cleansers that just didn't work for us. Combined with an evening retinol treatment, both of us have been able to clear up dramatically! Love this stuff!