April 18, 2014 | 1914 users online

Skincare - Face - Dr. Bronner's - Dr.Bronners Tea Tree Soap

rated 4 of 5 on 9/6/2009 3:45:00 PM More reviews by Buerre

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this as a face wash!
It's all natural and organic, foams lightly, and cleanses gently, but thoroughly - even removing tough mineral makeup.

I purchase a 4oz bottle for $2.99 and it lasts 6 months. Great value and an amazing product!

-1 for the scent, which I do not love, but I'm definitely a 'nice smell person'.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2009 9:00:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

I love Dr. Bronner soaps and this is another favorite of mine. They work perfectly for the acne-prone areas of my body, such as my back and chest, and it keeps the areas clear and bright. I use a seperate bodywash for the rest of my body. I can smell the tea tree oil and I love the quirky packaging. I bought a huge bottle on sale at Target. You can dilute these soaps, so a bottle will last you a long time. I have even used it on my face with no problems. They are organic too.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/18/2009 5:34:00 PM More reviews by toutestbien

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought a bottle of this when I decided to use more natural products on my skin, and in that sense I wasn't disappointed. For a skin care product that doesn't contain benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid or the other harsh chemicals we think we need, this isn't a horrible choice. But I'm still suffering from major breakouts -- using this soap hasn't helped that, nor the overall quality of my skin.

As much as I want my face to love this, it's just not working for me. I don't think it's caused any more breakouts or irritation, but maybe I do need harsher chemicals for my severe breakouts. But I do really enjoy the scent (some people do, some don't...either way it doesn't last on your skin, so if you don't like it don't worry) and the fact that it's all natural ingredients, and I may continue to use it as a more natural shower gel option.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2009 6:16:00 PM More reviews by armaclin041584

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love it!! This stuff works so well on my combination skin. Keeps my skin clean and clear WITHOUT drying it out. It is perfect. The 16oz bottle of soap last me almost one year so it basically pays for itself. I will always use this for my skin! Also this is great to do cleaning with since tea tree is an antibacterial agent.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2009 11:02:00 AM More reviews by ekatherina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

LOVE this stuff.... smells awesome and works beautifully (I use it with my clarisonic). I diluted it in a separate bottle at first with water but found that it worked better for me at full strength with just a wee bit of water mixed in. I haven't had any new breakouts since I started using it about six weeks ago. Will definitely repurchase, although you don't need to use a lot so the bottle should last a long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2008 12:55:00 PM More reviews by MACai

My sister and I both use this and we love it! Its the only cleanser that helps prevent breakouts, and we've tried a lot of drugstore and high-end cleansers that just didn't work for us. Combined with an evening retinol treatment, both of us have been able to clear up dramatically! Love this stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2008 8:27:00 PM More reviews by missy0202

Omg! Love it. So cheap, I paid around $6 at GNC for a huge bottle. I use this on my face, and it doesn't dry me out at all. I haven't had a pimple since I started using this, three days ago! No animal ingredients or animal testing, organic, certified fair trade, natural ingredients, and so many uses! I use it on my face, on my body, and there are many other uses that i don't really even care about. I would def recommend this product if you are struggling with acne and are looking for a nice cleanser.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2008 1:55:00 PM More reviews by durstgurl0

awesome soap. i bought the liquid version and it's great. i had been breaking out with everything from the drug store brands. i was using washes from salicylic acid to benzoyl peroxide based. my skin was just getting red, dry and irritated. i was hesitant to try this stuff because i have always heard to stay away from oil based cleansers for acne prone skin. that was a bunch of b.s. my skin improved the first time i used it. it took away the dryness and redness. amazing stuff. in three days my existing clogged pores disappeared and now my skin looks good. it isn't oily anymore either. i guess my skin was always good but the stuff we buy at the stores is infested with chemicals and makes our skin go crazy. if you are having skin problems, give it a shot. oh and i dont dilute it. i just wet my face and pour very little on my palm and massage then rinse.
UPDATE: i love the dr. bronners tea tree BAR SOAP better than the liquid. makes my skin look better!! but its all about preferance.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2008 9:13:00 AM More reviews by vintagequeengf1

I love this soap! I use it as a body wash and as a facial wash at night followed by a rich moisturizer. It doesn't dry out my skin and is keeping my skin beautifully clear! The fact that it is free trade/organic/fair wage makes it that much better. It doesn't smell great, but the smell doesn't stick around and fades quickly. My HG soap and face wash!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/9/2008 12:33:00 AM More reviews by jardeshiri

I use this as a body-wash... I feel like I'm doing something good for my skin because of its antibacterial properties. I use it on my face sometimes too when I break out, it kind of dries you out though. I don't really like the smell but thankfully (I don't think anyway) I don't smell like tea-tree oil after I use it.