April 23, 2014 | 1123 users online

Moisturizers - Jurlique - Calendula Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2009 5:48:00 PM More reviews by Nyr

I LOVE this product.
This is the one thing that has made my skin go back to a nice pearly light color. It's obviously more healthy then before.
I had some discoloration, rougher facial skin & breakouts. After toning all my previous skincare steps down to just this as my main moisturizer, i've never looked better.
I have combination skin, oily T zone that gets dehydrated easy, occasional breakouts & clogged pores. On top of all that, it's sensitive..
After applying, it might look a bit like a sheen on oily type skin, but a nice sunscreen over it in the morning, solves that problem.
HG in my book, especially since you need so little of it to have an effect.
Too bad it's kinda hard to get the last bit out of the tube.
Wake up to healthier & glowing skin ;)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/21/2009 8:10:00 AM More reviews by yukichan3488

I love this cream! I use it on my face over my HA serum and Differin. However I must warn all those who are prone to clogged pores, be cautioned as this cream is pretty thick. This is a HG for me and it is pretty expensive so I suggest that you might want to try some samples (they sell them on ebay, etc.) before buying a tube.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/26/2009 10:17:00 PM More reviews by saibu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

very good skin aid. tends to clog pores if over-used. but i can get something just as good if not better for cheaper

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2009 1:56:00 AM More reviews by ivyn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I had been using this over a week in both day and night as a moisturser. The cream is really hydrating as it makes my skin less oily and it had reduces redness on my face. I am not sure if it helps any of my acne as I had not seen any major change on it. Overall, it is a good moisturser for combination skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2008 12:44:00 PM More reviews by anonymous1234

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Pretty much the only moisturizer that does not irritate my skin, which is in the throes of a reasonably bad rosacea flare-up, complete with itching, redness, and inflamed skin.
Very gentle product, but it won't do much aside from not bother your skin. If you're looking for effective anti-aging, clarifying, etc. ingredients, this is not the cream for you.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2008 1:07:00 AM More reviews by Helen031

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This rich yellow cream isn't greasy at all. It moisturizes well leaving a matte finish. However, it's not a miracle cream. It's doesn't fix problem skin but doesn't worsen it either. I will buy this again because it's good for traveling as it comes in a tube rather than a jar. I've tried other Jurlique creams like the viola one but this is the best as it is not greasy but still rich.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2008 10:55:00 PM More reviews by KerryGold

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Grey, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Description (from box): A soothing, non-greasy cream rich in calendula and witch hazel to restore and condition delicate skin. Ideal as an after-sun moisturiser.

Directions (from box): Warm a small amount between fingertips and gently press onto the skin as required.

Other general information (from box): Our herbs and flowers are gently tended and harvested by hand on our certified organic and biodynamic farms. Made in Australia.

Review: I use a pea-sized amount of the calendula cream. When patted onto the skin as stated in the directions, this thick yellow moisturiser sinks in to leave a completely matte finish. The description ďnon-greasyĒ is spot-on. Some might think it isnít moisturising enough but it makes my mature combination skin feel nourished and plumped. Itís expensive and not one of my staples but I do love buying it now and then as a treat. I regularly during the week have minimalist nights when I just cleanse, tone and moisturise and this is the perfect fit for those times. Itís also a good choice for oily or sensitive skin or for anyone whose skin needs calming.

Ingredients (from box): Water, Cetearyl alcohol, Glycerin, Honey, Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Cocoglycerides, Caprylic/Capric triglyceride, Macademia ternifolia seed oil, Avocado oil, Calendula officinalis flower extract, Echinacea purpurea root extract, Witch hazel extract, Prunella vulgaris (self heal) flower extract, Spilanthes acmella flower extract, Marshmallow root extract, Carrot root extract, Safflower seed oil, Shea butter oil, Evening primrose oil, Aloe barbadensis leaf extract, Sodium hydroxymethylglycinate, Vitamin E, Lactic acid, Grapefruit seed extract, Panthenol

11 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2008 12:46:00 AM More reviews by beautyambition

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my ultimate night time moisturizer!!!! After using a really harsh acne treatment on my skin a few months ago my skin was left red, dry and flakey. This cream has restored my skin. I think it has also helped with my blemishes as well.
LOVES IT!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/24/2008 10:08:00 PM More reviews by urbanmonk

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This cream is on the expensive side, but it definitely works. I had some dry patches on my face from a reaction to animal hair brushes. My patches disappeared over night.

Update: ...but then the patches came back. I ended up purchasing Aveeno Intense Relief Repair Cream. Much cheaper, and it did the job! I will probably not repurchase the Jurlique because of the cost.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2008 1:28:00 AM More reviews by phoeb

This is a saviour for inflammed, irritated or dried out skin. I am acne prone and this doen't break me out, but is very calming and nourishing.