October 31, 2014 | 1451 users online

Mascara - Revlon - Lash Fantasy Mascara

rated 3 of 5 on 1/23/2010 1:22:00 AM More reviews by kiwi36

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this in waterproof. And the mascara itself was pretty good, hardly any clumps, but it dried sooo fast and there isn't really that much product in it. At least that's how mine was. otheriwse it's pretty good and i would buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2010 8:22:00 PM More reviews by prettykitty22

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Other

Favorite Mascara. Stays on & no clumping. <3

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2010 1:04:00 PM More reviews by martas777

I am so surprised by the bad reviews of this mascara. I really like it. It adds to my lashes volume and make them longer too. I usually don't like the primer thing in mascaras but here I don't mind. I got it very cheap and my pound store. I am really happy with this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2010 5:11:00 PM More reviews by liveinlove1222

i bought this mascara because i was initially attracted to the "primer" side of this product. i was really expecting good results, but it did NOT give that to me. the primer side is totally useless, because all it does it create a VERY spider-like, flaky, and clumpy result. the "mascara" side is not as bad, and sometimes i use it to layer with my other not-so-great mascaras to get the effect i want. both sides are very wet, which weighs down my lashes if used alone. but, if i use the mascara side on top of my too faced lash injection, it definitely creates beautiful, long, and feathery lashes!! i was very surprised. the wands on both sides are rubbery with extremely short stubby bristles, but the way they are shaped is a huge plus. the wands are slightly hour-glass shaped, similar to the bare escentuals buxon lash, so it is easier to apply mascara to the inner corner lashes. overall, i give this mascara 4 stars, but NOT to the effects it was SUPPOSED to have. the primer does not work, but the mascara side works very nicely as a layering mascara.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/13/2010 12:23:00 AM More reviews by turquoiserose

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is possibly the WORST mascara I think I've used. I actually pitched it in the trash last night. I have tried using it on numerous occasions, but every time it made me mad. It's dry, clumpy & flaky. I don't know if I just got a crappy tube or what, but seriously never again!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2010 11:07:00 AM More reviews by Plagueofhamsters

I actually really like this mascara! It definitely adds length, volume, and gives me amazing definition. It also makes me look like I have more lashes, which I love. I've bought this again and it's a cheap mascara to repurchase since Revlon is always BOGO Free somewhere.

This is also good if you're just looking for a cheap lash primer. I've used just that side with plenty of mascaras and I still love the effect. Much better than the Double Extend Beauty Tubes.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2009 2:18:00 PM More reviews by Evxx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I LOVE this, I have tried so many. Suprised at bad reviews, is clump FREE and lashes looks really volumised.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2009 1:58:00 AM More reviews by sarahfeeni

This is the best mascara for my thin, sparse lashes I have ever used, I am so surprised by the bad reviews below! for the price this in unbeatable IMO. The primer with the mascara makes lashes appear thick without clumps. I am really impressed with this honestly. I am on my second tube!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/7/2009 12:38:00 PM More reviews by Chiquilla01

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i am in love with this.. i hate most mascaras.. i have tried literally everything on the market today.. from high end to drugstore.. i picked this up because it came in a two pack.. came with an eyeliner.. well, i was pretty much disappointed in the liner, but the mascara made me happy : )

i have stick straight medium lashes.. and for anyone who has them, you completely understand my pain.. i have to curl my lashes every single time and then put on mascara.. usually the curl goes away within an hour.. well, this held up nicely.. the primer is my favorite part.. i love it.. i hope that Revlon markets this specific primer seperately, instead of waisting their time on that horrible Double Twist mascara.. i can use the primer with any mascara.. i have a few in my makeup graveyard, that i would reach for on occasion.. those with this primer gives great results.. i will definately buy over and over again..

rated 4 of 5 on 9/30/2009 6:08:00 PM More reviews by Paris334

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Love, love, love this mascara! It has primer on one end, which is rather scary looking at first because it's white! That does clump a bit sometimes so I just run a comb through after applying if I notice anything. The black end is amazingly gorgeous when it goes on. It always looks like you're getting nowhere fast when you start applying but if you keep brushing you'll have amazing volume and length after a few strokes. Again - if you didn't brush out any clumps from the primer, don't panic! Just comb once the black is applied and it will be fine. I've never ended up with a clumpy mess even when I've been scared it would end that way!

The wands are crazy but the more I use them the more I like them. I typically only like wands with a ton of bristles close together and fairly deep so they add volume. But these are rubbery - they flex and bend! I've never used a wand like this before but they're really growing on me! They provide good coverage and good control during application.

I'm taking one lippe off for the potential primer clumping that I probably shouldn't have to deal with and also for the fact that it will flake a bit after many hours of wear. I should not admit this but I will leave CG Lash Blast on for two days sometimes! It never budges and I just swipe a super quick second coat on the next morning and it still looks awesome. (And that's not even the waterproof version!) Definitely cannot get away with that with this one, though that's probably good - that sort of behavior shouldn't be encouraged! I do notice very small flakes sometimes after a very long work day - maybe 11-12 hours into wear. But it's still all worth it - my lashes are long and so gorgeous - if you think you need false lashes this might satisfy you at times!

Also - a nice compliment on the color - I have Blackest Black and it is the darkest mascara I've ever found. I hate when blacks apply looking gray. Love it! Will most definitely repurchase and when I was hunting for the name to write the review it appears it comes in other interesting colors. I will have to try a few more!