April 20, 2014 | 943 users online

Scrubs - L'Oreal - Exfotonic

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2007 1:49:00 PM More reviews by TinaGreece

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this scrub! I love how it is so "gritty" , has a lovely refreshing scent and leaves my skin incredibly smooth and soft, my hands just glide over my skin when i use this. Will buy over and over again for sure! Retails for 12 euros here / 200mls. PIC + ingredients:

continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2007 7:39:00 AM More reviews by Rexina

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Blue

Like this one. Great product!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2007 4:32:00 AM More reviews by Hilarie86

Great! The smell is terrific, and it makes your skin soft as hell. Only one bad thing..I used it in the bath tub with oil in the water, and the scrub wouldn`t come off! I had to use my nails and scrape it off..not a postive experience. I`m in love with MD formulations face and body scrub so I wont repurchase, but this is a great alternative if you want something cheap.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2007 3:37:00 AM More reviews by Aniger86

Its good quality scrub for the price- USD13 for a 200ml tub. I'm not big on scrubs and haven't had much experience with scrubs either, but I imagine a scrub of this quality and quantity would cost alot more under other brands. At one time, there was even a promotion where its USD13 for two tubs if I didn't remember wrongly. I think the packaging of the tub looks pretty classy, like its something from a high end brand, so I gave it 4/5 for packaging quality. One thing I really disliked about the scrub initially was the smell, I can't quite describe it, but it smells like its trying to stimulate a scent out of what one would smell in a Balinese spa. Its not my thing, but I think some people would really love the scent. Because the salts are quite rough, I usually wear latex gloves when using the scrub so my palms don't get all worn out from the scrubbing and contact between my hands and my skin. I wish it came in other scents, like maybe a nice sweet strawberry scent, but I'll repurchase again though, because I like the quality of it, and feel its quite value for money.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2007 2:35:00 PM More reviews by faith2006

this product is great for getting rid of stretch marks!
I had horrible stretch marks on my tummy from having 4 kids.
and I would apply this scrub to my tummy and use a exfoliating tool
and massage in a circular motion until I saw the skin starting to turn red ,
then rinse, pat dry and apply lotion.
this really faded my stretch marks to the point of being barely noticable.
but I can not find this wonderful Exfotonic anymore.
I searched and searched for it online and in stores and I am sure it has been discontinued.
so now the only thing I can find that is close the the exfoliation this gave me is a sea salt scrub.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2007 10:57:00 AM More reviews by Faster

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this as AHA scrubs/lotions are hard enough to come by outside of The States, i dont normally buy L'Oreal products as i dont really agree with their policy on animal testing - but i bought this to see would i go ahead & order some AHA products from The States.So i will review it on its own merits.

I only use this on my legs (ankle to thighs) where i have a lots of dry/dead skin build up & generally poor overall complexion.(I use it twice a week).

I dampen my skin (before getting into the shower)and apply in a circular motion - it foams up a little & physically feels scrubby, even though there are not many scrubby particles in it- it can also feel a little tingly on your hands. Then i rinse off in the shower and follow with Almond Oil.

I cant get over the improvement in my legs apperance -they are much more even coloured & much smoother.This is an effective product & the price seems reasonable.It does smell a little like mens shower gel while in the tube - but the fragrance is non-existant when you use it on your skin.

The Tube seems a little weak though - the lid feels like it is going to snap off.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2006 4:04:00 PM More reviews by Ajziz

Love it, Love it, Love it! I adore this scrub! It keeps my skin so soft and smooth, and I only have to use it once a week. When I have bacne, it really helps to clear it up. I find it a bit pricey, but it's definetly worth it. I'm on my second tube and I'll keep bying it as long as they make it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2006 12:16:00 AM More reviews by chattykathy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I believe this is discontinued. I could not find it anywhere and I had to resort to ebay to get some. That said, this is the best drugstore scrub I have ever used. It is so scrubby, not a wimpy scrub at all. It made my skin feel like silk. It was not at all moisturizing like other scrubs I have used but it left my skin so soft and silky I didn't even care. It also has AHA in the formula which I thought was a nice touch too, I really hope this has been repackaged or something and that it is still available out there because I have never found anything this good available for such a reasonable price. Love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2006 7:12:00 AM More reviews by quaintmelody

This is my favourite body scrub. It comes in a tub, which sometimes can be inconvenient. But other than that it's great. The scrub has a very pleasant refreshing oceania smell. The texture is quite rough, with mixture of gel and bits that scrubs very well. I think it's not very suitable if you have very delicate and sensitive skin, but it works very well for me. My skin feel so smooth and soft after using this, and lotion absorbs better. I use it 1-2 a week. A little goes a long way with this product. Will definately continue to use it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2006 3:00:00 AM More reviews by esque

Rave! Exfotonic is fabulous. Been using it for a year and still have half the tub. A little goes a long way with this beauty. Smells nice - citrus-y sea salt. Grains are a little rough, so use sparingly. Am not sure if it's good for sensitive skin. It leaves skin soft and smooth; a perfect prep for shaving, intense moisturising or if you want to show a little skin. My sister uses it (lol, she thought it was a facial exfoliator and complained her cheeks were rough) and I recommended it to a guy friend; both said it wasn't bad. It's a little pricy (approx A$20) but using it twice a week and with a few teaspoons full, you can have luxurious skin for a year or so with one tub. This is my first exfoliating wash so I'm not sure if this is the best, but I'm sure no other will give the same perfect results.