August 29, 2014 | 1798 users online

Lip Gloss - Bonne Bell - Sponge on sparkler

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2004 5:18:00 PM More reviews by meganslove4ocean

i have bought only three flavors of these since ive been wearing them for four or five years, ive recently branched out of my little cotton candy clouds and vanilla frosting or vanilla cup cake(w/e it is)bubble, and tried pink lemon moon. this smells just like pink lemopnade, a beautiful peach pinky clear color, perfect for a not so nticable color which is always better for school.my nieghboor has mocha jolt, i smell it in the mornings,and she has to rip it out of my hands, its smells just like the gourmet coeffe aisles!!! and now that they have redesigned they're tube, they are soooo cute!!! too bad wal mart doesnt always have that many in stock...

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2004 1:51:00 PM More reviews by Roxydolly

i actually forgot i had this lip gloss... i dont even remember when i bought this stuff...mustve been back in middle school i guess, so obviously it lasts really long. I actually forgot how much I loved this stuff. I am such a lip gloss addict, and this stuff is awesome. I have it in strawberry, which is nice even though I don't like the smell of artificial strawberry. Anyway it has a really nice shine, microscopic shimmery stuff which is nice so it doesnt look like glitter polka dots, subtle color that's the shade of everyone's lips but otherwise appears sorta clear/natural. Very nice lip gloss. Only thing is i dont like the wand applicator on ANY lip gloss, i actually prefer the rollerballs, but this one is still very nice. Extremely convenient.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2004 2:40:00 AM More reviews by LittleNesha

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I just bought Raspberry Orbit tonight. It's bright magenta in the tube, but goes on very subtle & nearly clear. It smells alright, like raspberries, but it tastes really bitter & nasty. The funny thing is- at first it tasted just fine, but after the 3rd time I used it, it started tasting horrid. Not good at all. I know it's not an old tube or anything, b/c BB redesigned the packaging & it's got the new design on it. I'm surprised b/c I usually love BB's stuff. Would repurchase, but definitely not this flavor. Bleah.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2004 10:46:00 PM More reviews by karibarilicious

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I would say these are probably my favorite lipglosses. I only have vanilla frosting and cotton candy clouds, but I absolutely love them! I've repurchased about 5 or 6 times. Great shine, great look, great smell. I feel so sexy when I put these on. I just can't get enough. Highly recommend :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2004 8:38:00 AM More reviews by krissi77

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

this was my favorite lipgloss in middle school. the only one i still have is some strawberry flavor. it has a light pink shine with tiny subtle glitter. it still smells like strawberries after all these years. i don't know if they still make these, but i can't find them, and that makes me sad, because this is a top quality gloss.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2004 8:23:00 PM More reviews by CinnamonKitty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love these! The first one I had was a cinnamon flavor. When it fell in the trash I had my dad take me to the mall to get another one, and I was sooo sad to find they didn't have the same flavor. Anyway. Since that one, I've had Way Out Watermelon, Vanilla Frosting and Mocha Jolt. I love them sooo much. The flavors are so yummy you just want to eat them, and they give your lips a beautiful shine. Plus the price is around $3, which you cannot turn down!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2004 2:49:00 AM More reviews by wildchildgrrl

This is one of my favorite lipglosses! The scent,and flavor are so delicious!I've been using this product for about four years,and I just love the Raspberry Orbit,Celestial Strawberry,and Way-out Watermelon.I love the gloss,and the slight color tint it puts on my lips.I'm not much for lipstick,but I LOVE lipgloss,and this brand rocks! I also love the Lip Shakes in Cherry Cola.I've been using THAT for about 3 years or so....

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2004 11:50:00 AM More reviews by atomic_girl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

They still make these? I remember having one years ago in Raspberry Orbit, and it was the most foul-smelling lip gloss ever. As far as the gloss itself went, it was your average girly pink sparkly wand gloss, with a rather thin, gritty consistency. But, ugh...the smell! The taste wasn't much better.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/29/2003 12:51:00 AM More reviews by sandydarling20

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

good cheap sparkles if you're on the run and forgot a shimmery lip gloss at home. i like the texture and the way it applies and looks - with or without the mega sparkles. yet, the packaging breaks easily and now mine is permanently in an upright position in my bathroom to prevent leaks - argh!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/1/2003 1:03:00 PM More reviews by electro_cutting

I havent bought this lip gloss in so many years (since 5 grade). But i remember it being the best lip gloss ever. I got it in Pink Lemonade i think, and then again in Bubblegum. It wasnt sparkley, just really glossy and cool. yeah. awesome. rad. =]