September 2, 2014 | 1210 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - The Rocket Volum Express

rated 4 of 5 on 7/4/2014 11:46:00 AM More reviews by giggleisa

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My new favorite drugstore mascara. Love the brush, separates lashes and does not clump.
Lovely end result.
Only downside…difficult to remove. Otherwise would give 5 stars.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/4/2014 11:36:00 AM More reviews by sarahvilleneuve

TOTAL CRAP!! After readings good reviews on this product I thought it would be perfect... NOT! The package is good and the price too (4.99 CAD!) but the mascara itself... Ew! The brush is a little too big for me and it made me look like I had only three lashes! And removing it from my eyes... A nightmare! I will try to get pay back! I'm telling you, don't buy this!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2014 2:12:00 AM More reviews by xojlg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

One of my favorite mascaras. Gives me a ton of volume while separating my lashes very nicely. On days when I feel like using only mascara and concealer, this is the one I reach for. It really opens up my eyes and makes them look bigger. There are a few cons, however. It can be a bit difficult to remove and when I use it on my lower lashes I definitely experience some smudging underneath. But other than that it's amazing.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2014 1:14:00 AM More reviews by pr1nc3ssl3n

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Well, I have been using this mascara for about 6 months now.
I recently bought my second tube. I find that this mascara is superb because after I use it my lashes actually appear longer however it does smudge after sometime but a little bit only nothing major.
I still need to use my eyeslashes curler for this product and depending on how you apply it with few coat the lash shape is going to hold and this mascara is definitely amazing.

The price is definitely a major advantage as it is superbly affordable I bought it for $19 in Singapore and usually I buy it with discount so this baby is a steal and I love it so far !!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2014 10:14:00 PM More reviews by SueAri

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this mascara! It is my favorite right now

I have natural full lashes, but this mascara takes it to another level... They almost look like I have false lashes on.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/27/2014 7:10:00 AM More reviews by HaleyKnowsBest

This is probably one of my favorite mascaras. it goes on great and stays on. The applicator is good and it doesnt clump.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2014 2:39:00 PM More reviews by Peridot31

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a great mascara! I have short lashes, and this mascara definitely makes them look and feel longer. I warn you there can be occasional clumping like with any mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2014 12:48:00 PM More reviews by anjelynroberts

I love all these maybelline mascaras!! This one is perfect, it lengthens and separates my lashes perfectly, I got the water proof and it can be a bit hard to remove but nothing a little vaseline can't fix. c=

rated 2 of 5 on 6/25/2014 7:15:00 AM More reviews by IrisFvH

Love how this makes my lashes look, but it's impossible to get this mascara off without ruining my eyelids :(. It also smudges alot on me. not going to buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2014 9:28:00 PM More reviews by siruhi

I'm totally surprised.Mascara like in your dreams,this is it.Lengthens like crazy,volumises very well cause the black is so true black.They have definitely got the best out of mascara creating this Rocket Volum Express.I noticed that I get better lashes with this mascara when I don't curl my lashes with eyelash curler.I propably won't curl my lashes in the future when using the Rocket.Sometimes I just get better result without curling lashes,although it is said that "you should always curl your lashes when applying mascara". The formula of the Rocket mascara is very lash friendly.I'm very happy I bought this,paid £5,99. I was already sold at the point when Melissa Raymond first time reviewed this on a YouTube beauty video.She said it's the best mascara she has tried so far,and I trust much of her reviews.A bit late that I am,It does not bother me,cause I do now have the best mascara ever!!