November 23, 2014 | 999 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - The Rocket Volum' Express

rated 4 of 5 on 8/15/2014 2:14:00 PM More reviews by suncicagogic

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have long, not so thick lashes, and this didnt do much for me. It didnt clump, and lashes looked good, but nothing special. Every lash was coated on its own, providing volume, but it looked too natural in my opinion. It doesnt smudge, lasts all day, but its hard too get off.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2014 3:22:00 PM More reviews by Elianaleehah

I like this mascara but personally in my makeup routine I don't use it alone. I like to first apply my Elizabeth Arden lengthening mascara then top it off my a good one or two coats of this. I feel it doesn't clump really holds up well waterproof and is quite easy to remove with the right makeup remover. It has lasted me a long time and I will definitely buy it again!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/11/2014 9:36:00 PM More reviews by 13jhlee

i had high hopes for this mascara but i did not like it. i have short, straight lashes and this didn't do much for me. i have the waterproof formula which usually gives me more volume but this basically did nothing. would not buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/11/2014 1:20:00 PM More reviews by Emmalouhoo

The first mascaras I ever bought were maybelline and I had no problems with them, but I also was looking for anything beyond covering my blonde lashes up. As I got older I bought other brands. Now I decided to give this particular mascara and I've found that it's pretty good but has a few flaws. I personally liked the creamy and thinish texture. The brush was good at lengthening but NOT separating at all. The bristles hurt a bit as they touch the lash line. I found that is was very good at getting to the roots of my lashes though. I liked that it came with the brush separate from the tube (very sanitary). It gave me a chance to see what the bush looked like. I found that I got the best look when I layered it over Clinique high impact mascara. Overall, the rocket volume mascara is very good with other mascaras but not especially good alone.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2014 8:11:00 PM More reviews by Catalinaaa

This so far has been my favorite mascara! It makes my eyelashes really pop!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2014 2:16:00 PM More reviews by Kerae

This is one mascara that I'll purchase over and over. I love everything about it. The brush is perfect for volumizing lashes and doesn't clump up on me either. No flaking or smudging either. Great gem from the drugstore.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2014 7:53:00 AM More reviews by Hollylolly123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This was the best mascara I've had so far! It's great! The only issue I'd say is that it's a bit pricey but it's worth it!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/9/2014 9:44:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I purchased this after seeing it on a You Tuber and it gave her that false lash effect. I will not repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/9/2014 3:57:00 AM More reviews by LilMissMatched

Honestly, I have bought this product many times... However, It's just a plain old drugstore mascara. Nothing about it is memorable or special or exciting. It's just another in the long line of $7-9 mascaras from the drugstore. I have repurchased because it's cheap, doesn't clump, and I do like the wand. It coats lashes with black ( or whatever color you choose ) but doesn't lengthen or do anything spectacular. It's a decent drugstore buy.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/7/2014 12:49:00 PM More reviews by nigenasai

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

The formula is wet and kind of thick feeling. The wand is straight, fat, thick, and rubber. It voluminizes mostly, and holds a "straight up" lash curl. I dont really like the look i get from this mascara because i like my lashes with a fanned out soft curl. But it really does look like you have a false eyelash look and really holds up for awhile. The most coats you'll ever need is about 2, anymore than that is spidery and clumpy. This mascara looks amazing on smokey eyes and lasts all day. The smell i absolutely hate, and it makes me cringe everytime i apply it onto my lashes, but its a good mascara. It really gets the root to the tip, but sometimes the tips of your lashes might have some balls of mascara on there , but you can easily remove it off with your fingers ( lightly tugging, not pulling) or you can keep it on there if you like that look.
For me this is a decent mascara, i have naturally long, full, and thick lashes.