July 25, 2014 | 1393 users online

Eyeliner - BeneFit Cosmetics - Mr. Frosty [DISCONTINUED]

image 0image 1image 2

This product has been discontinued

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2007 1:52:00 AM More reviews by clover899

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I like it. It makes my eyes stand out even more. I put it only on the corner of my eye (corner towards nose). I make a little sideways "V" shape and fade it a bit. The only thing that bothers me is that sometimes the formula irritates my eyes. I cleaned the pencil with disinfectant too, but still bothered my eyes.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/7/2007 3:47:00 PM More reviews by langel7

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I was really dissapointed by this product. I love the pinky-white pencil that BeneFits puts out and thought this one would be THE perfect thing for highlighting my underbrow area and inner eye. Unfortunately the pencil clumps on my lashes, doesn't spead evening and looks like nothing at all under my brows.

Reaaaally needs to be reformulated!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/10/2007 10:36:00 PM More reviews by DallasChic

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Ok, I went to Sephora and just had to have this product as I was envisioning glistening, bright eyes. Well...that's just NOT the case. As much as I want to like this stuff, it literally does nothing at all, except clump up around the eyes and make me look sickly. It's gooey and does not apply smoothly. Very bad.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2007 9:51:00 PM More reviews by lstrue

I love to use this pencil on the inner corners of my eyes, it glides on much more smoothly than a cheap white eyeliner. However, I have pearly white eyeshadows that work just as well. I guess its a little more convenient in a stick. But, for the price I probably won't buy this again. And since I only use it to highlight my eyes I probably will never run out!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2007 2:45:00 AM More reviews by npeck

I have mixed feelings about this product. On one hand, I agree with the reviewers that felt like it was a waste of money. It is expensive for what you get, which is a chunky white pencil.

But my behavior betrays me... because I find myself using the pencil almost every day. I have another white (thin) pencil which I never use because it is TOO thick and obvious, as well as it doesn't go on smoothly. Mr. Frosty, on the other hand, can be blended to go from heavier (if you wish) to sheer. It's a little shimmery. It just blends so well. I use it as a highlighter, usually outside the inner corners of my eyes. It also has never irritated my eyes. I would probably not repurchase, because I think it will last me forever. In sum, it was too expensive in a way that irritates me, but I'd miss it if it were gone!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/5/2007 3:12:00 PM More reviews by mcarpio

I don't know where they got the idea that this pencil was "pearly." Like some other reviewers I thought you could get the same result w/a regular (cheap) white pencil, very disappointed.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/23/2007 11:58:00 PM More reviews by chaachawuman

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Wow. How depressing. Thought I would love it, and I love the idea, but when I tried it, it didn't work as I had hoped. Either the color is so unnoticable it's useless or there is so much I look like a 5 year old who went through her mother's make-up. A complete disappointment :(

rated 2 of 5 on 1/8/2007 5:54:00 AM More reviews by Solazur

This is the biggest money waste in my life. I bought it yesterday at the mall, thinking that I have finally found the pearly white pencil I've been looking for. My mistake was that I tried it on when I already had my make up on so I couldn't really tell how good it was and my thinking was - it is excellent.
    Too bad I live in Kuwait and can not take it back. The pencil is too greasy and not lasting for long. The better effect you will get with just any eyeshadow in white and put it on spots you would put this pencil on your face. The other big disappointment was that the heart of the pencil is falling out. Even when the pencil is brand new, never used. I paid around $25 for this here in Kuwait and I will never forgive this to myself.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2006 12:26:00 AM More reviews by carolineee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like it a lot. I'd buy it again. I use it to highlight my undereye, to give it that slight shimmer. I draw a little on and smear it so you can barely see it.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2006 9:51:00 AM More reviews by pom84

i really like this product, i don't know why there are so many bad reviews. i use mr frosty every day to brighten the inner corners of my eyes. it blends well and looks great with any eyeshadow. the only downside is the size of the pencil - but then again, i guess the wider it is the less you have to wear it down trying to cover the areas you want.