August 20, 2014 | 1333 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast Clump Crusher mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 5/26/2014 2:47:00 AM More reviews by angelika77

I love the way this mascara makes my lashes feel! A lot of other brands give you that hard, prickly touch. Clump crusher gives you a more natural feel and look. The only reason I have it 4 out of 5 was that if one tear comes out of my eye for any reason, the mascara goes with it. Don't use it at the lake, but any other day is great(:

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2014 4:20:00 PM More reviews by 3110hello

Not a fan of this product. I heard so many good things about it andI like the Cover Girl Lash Blast and so I thought I would try this mascara. Didn't work for me. I have a difficult time finding a mascara that gives my sparse lashes both length and volume (usually have to combine two different mascaras to get the effect) and so I try about everything. This mascara didn't give me either enough length or volume and I was not a fan of the wand, either. Obviously many gals love this and so it may be something to try out (which, for the price, is doable) but for me, it just did not work.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/24/2014 2:32:00 PM More reviews by lolita97

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Lately my lashes have been really weak and just terrible so every mascara i try that looked nice on me before looks terrible ad clumpy (benefit they're real, power volume collagen..) i tried this one since i used it before and remember that it never clumped. Anyways this has been the best mascara for the state my lashes are in at the moment: they have a pretty curl and are defined nicely, i've found that using the curved side first (the one you're supposed to use) for the base and then the opposite side for my lashes makes them look the best. Because the curved side doesn't coat the lashes that much. With that being said i still feel like there's a better mascara out there

rated 4 of 5 on 5/24/2014 12:48:00 PM More reviews by loveintheasylum

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Clump crusher lives up to its name; I loved how long, full and soft my eyelashes were! However, I agree with the common complaint that it does not hold a curl, even with 2 coats worth, but that's ok by me, sometimes you cant have it all in a mascara. At least it didnt leave my lashes smudgy, crispy, heavy, or flaky. Being that its water resistant you would expect that, but it has a suprisingly light feel to it on the lashes. Anyway, $7 at my local family dollar, bright electric green tube, so you can't miss it but I don't get the packaging. The wand was separate from the tube and the tube had its own cap. I guess it was for the purpose of showing off the applicator which is a neat idea, actually shows what you're buying. The brush itself is also bright green, plastic and curved which is good for the shape of the eyelashes itself. Besides, not holding a curl I can't really think of anything bad to say about this. Good job Cover Girl, I think I found my HG mascara for now, definitely worth a re-buy.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2014 9:42:00 PM More reviews by purplerose95

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Clump Crusher definitely lives up to it's name, there's no clumping at all! The result is clump free, long, natural looking eye lashes. If you're looking for dramatic lashes, this may not be for you. I will buy Clump Crusher again, I love how my lashes look and it's inexpensive at about $7.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2014 5:00:00 PM More reviews by 44Gracie

First of all, I'd like to say that this mascara does not clump AT ALL. The reason why i wont buy this again is because it does not seem to hold my curl no matter how i apply or curl my lashes. I really like the color of the packaging and it just looks really really good. I probably will not come back to this mascara but will purchase more of maybelline's mascara because they are really good.
UPDATE: I'm actually starting to really like this mascara. I feel like if it held my curls, it would be all weird and hard, I'm actually preferring this over my HG the maybellines rocket! I'm surprised, but I guess I may be purchasing this again!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2014 4:17:00 PM More reviews by johollow99

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

love this product!! I've bought this product many times and have it in very black in brown. I found that it does a very good job at "un clumping" my lashes, but it takes some practice to get it to do exactly how I want it. the brush isn't too thick, which is nice because it doesn't often rub off on my eyelids. throughout the day, it sometimes starts to clump, but I think it's because I touch my eyes to much. overall it's a great product that I would recommend buying.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2014 1:30:00 AM More reviews by desertwaya

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like this, I think it's going to replace my hg Maybelline Cat Eyes wp. CE sadly smudges under my eyes, yet doesn't run when I cry. This stuff doesn't smudge but if I cry it runs. Guess there's no perfect mascara out there. I'd rather avoid crying and use this than get smudges and look like a football player. Not hg but I'm getting closer. I also love the color of the packaging.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/13/2014 12:29:00 PM More reviews by SarahAutumn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have repurchased this mascara several times. I think it's my favorite, but that's less because this mascara in particular is so amazing but more because it's just better than any other I've tried (and I haven't tried a ton.) I personally prefer long, wispy lashes to fat thick ones and this mascara gives me the exact kind of lashes I like. It separates the lashes well (at least until the product starts to get old) and it does apply like a dream. The wand works very well with my preferred application method: I use the mascara wand to brush all the lashes to the left, and then to the right, and then I brush them upwards. This is not a dramatic or insanely glamorous mascara, but it still looks very nice. For me, I don't do dramatic on a daily basis and I only wear falsies when I'm going to a big event or something, so this mascara is great for everyday makeup (and it is somewhat buildable.) If you're the kind of person who likes big dramatic lashes every day, you might not like this product on its own. However, it looks beautiful if you use this mascara first to separate your lashes and then layer a dramatic, volumizing mascara on top (L'Oreal Voluminous False Fiber works with this.) When I use this product by itself, it's not super difficult to remove. The only negative to this product is that the staying power isn't amazing. It doesn't smudge or flake or anything (at least with the waterproof formula, which is the only one I've tried) but after a few hours it doesn't look as great as when you put it on. I'm not going to call this my HG mascara because it doesn't necessarily work wonders but I'll always have it around because it's very reliable and it's certainly nice enough for everyday makeup.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2014 12:16:00 AM More reviews by gracemadeleine

I love this mascara for my very long and thin lashes as it lives up to its promises of not clumping and makes my lashes look all natural and fluttery and full without looking fake it also lasts the entire school day which is great