L'Oreal Dermo Expertise Gentle Eye Make Up Remover for Eyes and Lips

2.9

I don't know why people are complaining about this product. I have a waterproof version and love it. It's cheap and removes my makeup well. Although, I don't wear a lot of make up. It leaves the eye area little bit oily, but that gets absorbed quickly. I will definitely buy this again.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

This is the non-waterproof version. It stung my eyes and did a poor job of removing mascara. The lid was akward to open. Unfortunately the waterproof version was just as bad. Very disappointed with L'oreal.

Total and utter crap. This stings my eyes and does not get my mascara off. I don't even use waterproof mascara. I would never buy this again, ever.

It wasn't BAD but I tried it then washed my face, and there was still a lot of residue left. I wasn't that impressed. But on the other hand, it wasn't that greasy. However I won't be purchasing it again.

I, unlike many people here as I see, can actually use it. It does not irritate me or swell my eye up (gross!). However, the main problem with this remover is that it does not remove eye makeup at all. I can't remove mascara at the bottom of my lashes. Worst, it pulls off eyelashes. Ugh.

Like swabbing acid water on your eyes, ie. painful and useless.

so, im not the only who hate this product! this "GENTLE" eye make up remover makes my eye area soooo DRY!!! i look like 5-10 years older after using this for one week. HATE THIS!!!

A cheap and fairly good mu remover. It remove makeup pretty well, except stubborn mascara.

Overall, it's worthy because it doesn't damage wallet!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I used to use this. It removed my make up but wasn't the most gentle make-up remover. Now I use Jojoba oil to remove my make-up and my eyes are grateful for it.

I have sensitive skin and eyes; I wear contacts every day. This makeup remover is anything but gentle. The only way to get it to work is to use a lot of the product on a cotton ball and hold it on your eyelids for around five seconds. You have to use a lot of the product to get it to work properly, and inevitably it ends up on your eyeballs. It BURRRRRRRRRNS! Horrible product, never again!