October 30, 2014 | 1425 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - L'Oreal - Dermo Expertise Gentle Eye Make Up Remover for Eyes and Lips

rated 1 of 5 on 11/22/2008 12:13:00 PM More reviews by esteeyan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

'Sensitive' makeup remover that stings the eyes yet does not remove a trace of makeup. After 2 nights my eyelids feel raw and the sides of my eyes are itching; possibly from the accumulated dirt or some adverse reaction to the remover. I have switched back to Clinique's eye & lips makeup remover which is worth every cent now that my eyes are throbbing from a bad attempt at trying to make a switch to a cost saving brand. Will never ever think of buying this product again.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/10/2008 9:29:00 PM More reviews by crazymakeup03

I don't know why people are complaining about this product. I have a waterproof version and love it. It's cheap and removes my makeup well. Although, I don't wear a lot of make up. It leaves the eye area little bit oily, but that gets absorbed quickly. I will definitely buy this again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2008 7:27:00 AM More reviews by tinkerrbelle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is the non-waterproof version. It stung my eyes and did a poor job of removing mascara. The lid was akward to open. Unfortunately the waterproof version was just as bad. Very disappointed with L'oreal.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/10/2008 1:34:00 AM More reviews by sandradi

Total and utter crap. This stings my eyes and does not get my mascara off. I don't even use waterproof mascara. I would never buy this again, ever.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/6/2008 6:16:00 AM More reviews by mzz_shorty

It wasn't BAD but I tried it then washed my face, and there was still a lot of residue left. I wasn't that impressed. But on the other hand, it wasn't that greasy. However I won't be purchasing it again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2008 1:58:00 PM More reviews by foreverxsummer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I, unlike many people here as I see, can actually use it. It does not irritate me or swell my eye up (gross!). However, the main problem with this remover is that it does not remove eye makeup at all. I can't remove mascara at the bottom of my lashes. Worst, it pulls off eyelashes. Ugh.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/18/2008 4:10:00 AM More reviews by echoabyss45

Like swabbing acid water on your eyes, ie. painful and useless.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2008 4:48:00 AM More reviews by warfreakbaby

so, im not the only who hate this product! this "GENTLE" eye make up remover makes my eye area soooo DRY!!! i look like 5-10 years older after using this for one week. HATE THIS!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2008 12:28:00 PM More reviews by SilverGal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

A cheap and fairly good mu remover. It remove makeup pretty well, except stubborn mascara.

Overall, it's worthy because it doesn't damage wallet!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/22/2008 5:18:00 AM More reviews by sunnyfuusunflower

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I used to use this. It removed my make up but wasn't the most gentle make-up remover. Now I use Jojoba oil to remove my make-up and my eyes are grateful for it.