Rimmel 60 Seconds Nail Polish

on 5/6/2013 3:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

+ dries a bit faster than normal nail polish
+ the wide brush is OK

- but does NOT dry in 60sec!! More like 30min
- chips in 1 day (I just opend my jacket as usual and the polish at the end of my thumb chips away)

on 5/5/2013 5:14:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Got these on sale for @2.50 each, and i really like these! The brush is thicker than average, which i like. These were opaque with one coat although two coats looks more even. I got Mintilicious and I Lilac You, ggorgeous mint and lilac for spring. There didn't dry in 60 seconds, but I didn't expect them to, they had a normal drying time. Lasting power is also pretty standard, but for the price these are really good :)

on 4/17/2013 2:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

got it in Sky high. Lasts 3-4 days with top coat. Really like brush here, so much easier to apply. Very good value of money.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I purchased in Caramel Cupcake. Its a pinky nude color. The brush is great - one stroke can cover the nail, and one coat will work if you are in a rush. I always use a base and top coat, I've had no problems with chipping. Purchased for $3 at Walmart, I will be going back for a few more shades.

on 1/26/2013 11:49:00 PM

I think Rimmel just re-released this product with new colours and perhaps a new formulation. The bottles are a bit smaller and the brush is wider. I purchased this in "Blue Eyed Girl", which is a lovely colour and is about $3 from wal-mart. I really liked the new brush, it covers the nails quickly and is not flimsy like the thinner ones, leaving less of a mess. The formula was thick enough that only one coat was needed, and it did dry fast. The only issue I had was that it began to chip very fast. I've had it on for just over a day, and the tips are very chipped. I only wear nail enamel on weekends because my profession does not permit nail polish and therefore I do not bother with a top coat. If you were to purchase this, I would recommend you use a top coat. Other than the chipping, I think this is a great product.

on 12/10/2012 6:30:00 AM

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Love love love this nail polish. I have about four so far and they have the only nude colour I've ever had success with (caramel cupcake). They're all a maximum of two costs and they dry super fast - great for people like me who can seem to sit still! Definitely recommend this product to anyone and will be buying more colours soon.

on 11/29/2012 12:24:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Love the Clear #740. Used to get it @ Walmart for under $4 but its no longer there. This is a great , long-lasting clear polish to use when I'm between manicures. Does not chip. Two coats dry very quickly (about 60 seconds). Nice shine too.

Edit: January 2013:
MY HG clear nail polish. No longer sold in the US. :(

on 11/23/2012 6:26:00 AM

I really like the 60 Seconds Nail Polish. it is inexpensive and you can invest in a few shades without feeling like you have broke the bank! The brush is designed for quicker and more accurate application and it does what it promises and dries super fast. Must try!

on 11/8/2012 4:23:00 PM

Wow! I am so glad I met with his product again! By that I mean that it was sitting in my stash since a long time ago and I found it back today while trying to find which color I wanted to apply to my nails. I got this in Torrid, which is lovely brownish purple mixed with copper twirls. It really does dry in 60 seconds, as the name claims. I gave it 4 lippies because I think it is a little bit more goopy than my other nail polishes, but it might be because I have been having i for so long. The bottle calims it is a one-coat nail-polish, and it is! This shade is, anyway. It goes on evenly, and the brush is the best I have worked with so far. Can't wait to try other shades.

on 10/18/2012 6:43:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

Pros:
Colour range is great
Lasts well with and without a top coat
Quite cheap
Only needs a few coats to become solid

Cons:
Does NOT dry in 60 seconds
Can chip quickly

Overall a good product, but drying time takes a lot longer than stated.