October 22, 2014 | 1600 users online

Polishes - Rimmel - 60 Seconds Nail Polish

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2012 6:26:00 AM More reviews by MrsRupee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I really like the 60 Seconds Nail Polish. it is inexpensive and you can invest in a few shades without feeling like you have broke the bank! The brush is designed for quicker and more accurate application and it does what it promises and dries super fast. Must try!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2012 4:23:00 PM More reviews by KarineD

Wow! I am so glad I met with his product again! By that I mean that it was sitting in my stash since a long time ago and I found it back today while trying to find which color I wanted to apply to my nails. I got this in Torrid, which is lovely brownish purple mixed with copper twirls. It really does dry in 60 seconds, as the name claims. I gave it 4 lippies because I think it is a little bit more goopy than my other nail polishes, but it might be because I have been having i for so long. The bottle calims it is a one-coat nail-polish, and it is! This shade is, anyway. It goes on evenly, and the brush is the best I have worked with so far. Can't wait to try other shades.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/18/2012 6:43:00 AM More reviews by LeroyDuncan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Green

Pros:
Colour range is great
Lasts well with and without a top coat
Quite cheap
Only needs a few coats to become solid

Cons:
Does NOT dry in 60 seconds
Can chip quickly

Overall a good product, but drying time takes a lot longer than stated.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2012 8:22:00 AM More reviews by emmyylove

Great value. Goes on even, about 3 coats and you have a salon gel-like coverage. I have 6 bottles of this. Good it comes in little sizes as it gives you time to actually use it before it goes tacky. In my opinion, rimmel is the best go to nail polish

rated 4 of 5 on 8/28/2012 7:42:00 AM More reviews by gemmakeup

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

the biggest part of my collection has to be Rimmels 60 sec Nail polish.

~Variety is the spice of life~
I have this in the following colours:
Fast and Fuschia, Purple Reign, Coralicious, Rapid Ruby, Black Out and Blue my mind.
I think that this is the best selection of nail varnishes available on the high street at the moment, if you are going out and have new clothes you are sure to find a perfect colour match in this range - there are absolutely loads and the colours are really bright and vibrant.
~Not a lot of bottle~
The bottle holds a little less than the standard 10ml bottles, offering just 8ml but the cost is usually between 3 & 4 depending where you shop so i think this is good value for money. Superdrug tends to have sporadic 3 for 2 offers on so look out for these.
The bottle is round and transparent enabling you to clearly see the actual colour of the vanish and the lid stands tall and black like a Grenadier Guards Hat.

~Whats the product like?~
The polish itself is of a medium consistency (not too runny, not too thick) and so applies easily, without smudging. The brush is quite small but 'fans out' well meaning that you can cover your whole nail in 2 swipes. I find that one coat is enough if wearing for the day or a night out but you may wish to apply a second coat if you are aiming to get a few days out of it.
The polish does dry quickly and obviously it depends on how thick you have applied the polish but I find that you need more than 60 seconds even for just one coat, but not much more..maybe a minute and half?
The finished result looks great. These polishes are beautiful bright colours that seem to reflect the light and so have a lovely shiny finish. I do love these however I find that they do chip quite easy and although I have tried to top up where it has chipped this just makes it look bumpy and cheap so I have to take it all off and either start again or submit to naked nails.
~Having it off~
Comes off easy with (and without :( ) nail polish remover and does not leave any stains on your nails.

I have had to give it 4 stars as I just love the collection as a whole owing to the large range available but wouldnt rate the quality of the product alone.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/24/2012 9:24:00 AM More reviews by loveking

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I had 809 Blue Me Away and it stained my fingers, the formula and colour was absolute crap and looked like a disaster against my asian, yellow toned skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2012 7:12:00 PM More reviews by junglegirl004

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Often the most expensive product is not the best one. We've been blessed with Rimmel's nailpolishes. I've tried all the luxury ranges and Rimmel still beats them hands down on quality, look, longevity, range and ease of use. Go Rimmel...

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2012 2:24:00 PM More reviews by Shannap

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love Rimmel nail polishes. I have this in black and a dark purple. Lasts a long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2012 10:49:00 AM More reviews by lauren93

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Love these 60 second nail polishes by rimmel! Dry very quickly and last whole week! Beautiful colors, I have only 2 colors now, but I have to buy more of them. :D

worht it!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2012 4:27:00 AM More reviews by Discod

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

HG of "quick dry" nail polish, hands down! Love the wide & curved Xpress brush too - makes painting nails extra fast. 10/10!