October 23, 2014 | 1567 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Rebel Lipstick

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2013 7:10:00 PM More reviews by arpinoj

This color is adorable :) MAC lipsticks are always great especially since they stay on so long.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2013 12:44:00 AM More reviews by prettygirlmo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm building my MAC lipstick collection, and I had to have this color! I absolutely love it! It's a deep, vibrant plummy/pink shade that can give you that vampy look, but it's also a color thats perfect for fall or winter. It does leave a stain on the lips, but that doesn't bother me. It has a Satin finish, which are my favorite because they are very pigmented, fully opaque, apply smoothly, are long lasting. Satin's have a matte looking finish, but with a slight sheen so they don't look too flat. This is one of the creamier Satin's IMO. I think this shade would look good on all skin tones if you like bright colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2013 1:10:00 AM More reviews by pink_daze

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The sexiest, richest fall lip I've ever found. I love it so!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2013 1:02:00 AM More reviews by maldiveslover

This color is amazing. During the day I wear it alone and it is a deep fuchsia color. At night I wear it with MAC's lip pencil in Vino which add a deep burgundy tinge to it. Every time I wear it I get at least one compliment. One of my friends said I should wear it 24/7 lol. Any darker than this would be too vampy/gothic looking.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2013 12:03:00 PM More reviews by ferrery

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

rebel is a beautiful, bold berrry/purpleish lipstick. it's unique and with any bold lip, i think u need the confidence to wear with it ;) every time i wear it, i'm asked by friends and by strangers what lipstick i'm wearing on my lips or what brand it is. it has great lasting power with a lipliner underneath it. i gave it a 4/5 bc i find mac lipsticks a little drying on the lips, so definitely apply this lipstick with moisturized lips. even better, use a lip scrub prior to wearing rebel, then a light lip balm, then lipliner, then rebel haha. there are times i don't use a lip scrub before rebel, and throughout the day it dries out my lipstick and it gets patchy and really noticable. NOT CUTE. other than that, fabulous lipstick.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2013 6:45:00 PM More reviews by aimeeelizabeth

So for a lipstick I thought it was sorta expensive and packaging is a bit plain but it's completely worth it. The color is great and it doesn't give you chapped lips like other products ive tried. I absolutely love this color and wear it all the time!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2013 4:46:00 AM More reviews by selenium89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Got this through the Back2Mac program.
Australia has changed their Back2Mac protocol, now you can only choose from the top 20 lipsticks. When I heard this I was disappointed as I already had quite a few of the lipsticks from that range, however, my eye hovered over to 'Rebel' and at first I was doubtful as the colour is so DARK in the tube! Don't let appearances fool you, this lipstick is a lovely berry/fuchsia and is a lot lighter on the lips. I own Dior's mysterious mauve and I was afraid that it would be too similar but it wasn't at all. The colour is neither purple nor pink it's something in between and it is exquisite! I have nothing like this lipstick in my collection and I think it would suit a range of skin tones. I have NC15 skin, reddish hair and hazel eyes and this colour just pops on me! The finish is lovely too. Rebel is a satin finish so if you are a fan of the matte and amplified finishes then perhaps you'd like this finish too.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2013 3:45:00 AM More reviews by dayangmahanij

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

I got this as my birthday present from a friend of mine. This is such a gorgeous deep plum lipstick. If i dab it lightly on my lips it will appear more pink (deep pink) and this is the colour looks like when it wears off. It leaves a nice pinkish stain. I got a lot of compliments when I wear this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2013 12:14:00 AM More reviews by halfpastsunday

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this lipstick through the Back To Mac program back in the late Spring, and have been waiting what seems like forever for the weather to cool off to wear this out. This is such a gorgeous, gorgeous color. It's a deep fuchsia plum that just pretty much screams 'sexy.' It's vampy, but not too dark. I am usually afraid of wearing such bold lip colors (because I have such full lips that most lip colors over take my face), but I love this. For such a dark color, it really brightens my complexion. I love it.

It's a satin finish, which in the past I found to be drying on my lips, but the texture of this is comfortable. I still like to top it off with either a gloss or a lip balm underneath though.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/13/2013 10:29:00 PM More reviews by Rebelxo

I'm very very pale. Currently a blonde. I enjoy plum-like colors from pastels to dark. I practically fell in love with this lipstick. It makes my skin color pop! along with my winged eyeliner. It goes well with the Magenta lip liner also by mac. You can actually create a similar color to "heroin" with the lip liner ♡ lovelovelove