October 22, 2014 | 1730 users online

Fragrances - Lady Gaga - Fame

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2013 4:51:00 PM More reviews by kpennock

I got this on sale in a Christmas gift set and I am pleasantly surprised. I smelled it in the store and loved it so I had to buy it. To me it smells like apricots and vanilla...it is such a warm adult scent I love it. It does have some floral but fruity tones to it but changes a little on my skin and I AM IN LOVE. I hope they keep this one around for a while. Even so I have the bottle and the roller ball so YAY.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2013 9:26:00 PM More reviews by NatalieSantos

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Maybe I'm being bias because I love Lady Gaga, but I absolute LOVE Fame. A lot of reviews mention it being too sweet when they were expecting a darker scent, but it definitely does have that sexy quality. It's a rich smell but it can still be worn during the day. And as for it smelling "like a .99" perfume, it does not whatsoever. I've received quite a large number of dollar tree perfumes as gifts, and this is no where near that. It's a fruity smell with a dark twist. I love it & I will be buying more when I run out. You should too!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2013 2:34:00 PM More reviews by MalaanB

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I expected dark musty smells from this perfumes dark creator but I was surprised at the light sweet grape scent. It's steadily growing to one of my favorites. It makes me feel sexy and in control of my life. Two thumbs up.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2013 4:29:00 PM More reviews by Blackmamba323

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Today I received my LADY Gaga Fame holiday set this fragrance smells good I smelled grape like the baby Tylenol and don't get me wrong that's how I smell it but then calms down to a creamy woodsy light musk smell

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2013 7:47:00 AM More reviews by fiouu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Silver, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Fruity floriental blergh. That's what I thought when I first smelled it on a blotter. Well, the boyfriend loved it, so I gave it another chance on my skin.
This is SOOOO creamy, musky, stays close to the skin with a really nice smell of peach and honey. Its SOOO CUTE (yes, I'm a gourmand lover, and proud of it).
I personally don't mind GaGa, I don't care about her, but this is a very nice fragrance, It's not that cheap smelling as I thought it would be, so that's a plus. This is my everyday fragrance along with Dior Hypnotic Poison.
This is a very youthful scent, still, my grandma uses it once in a while (we got ours together), she's 78.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2013 2:21:00 PM More reviews by LovelyNo5

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

My oldest daughter wears this. On her this is an absolutely GORGEOUS scent. It starts out with a fresh note, a bit like sweet soap. Then it develops into something dark, velvety and fruity. I always think of Fame as a modern version of Dior's Poison, which of course is another fragrance that evokes strong emotions of either love or dislike. The honey and apricot note in Fame are very subtle, but they soften the darkness and give it a fruity note which is quite delicious. The staying power is amazing! I can't wear this myself, it clashes completely with my chemistry. Still I love to sniff it on my daughter, it suits her so well.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2013 8:03:00 PM More reviews by victoriablack

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this perfume! Clean , floral scent. I've received plenty of compliments after wearing this perfume.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2013 9:03:00 PM More reviews by voxpop

When I heard Lady Gaga was coming out with a fragrance I was a little afraid. I have mixed opinions on celebrity fragrances with my favorite ones being by Britney Spears and JLo. Well Lady Gaga just blew these out of the water. It smells not only better imo, but also more expensive than the typical celebrity scents. I am head over heels for the packaging and the black fluid innovation is pretty sweet. I'm mostly wear super citrusy scents but this is my new exception.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2013 8:40:00 PM More reviews by SarahB07

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm so picky with perfumes, never willing to shell out money for a scent that will make me sick or others sick. However then I heard Gaga was coming out with her own fragrance, that it was black liquid and quite the hot topic of 2012.
When I first tested it I walked away and was mildly impressed but throughout walking around the store and continuing to smell my arm I knew I was hooked!
It smells different each time! Sometimes it is very sweet (honey, apricot), or musky/sultry (incense/belladonna) and sometimes both! Also throughout the day it changes!!!
Fairly good staying power and not too strong but noticeable.
Doesn't stain clothes; comes out clear and not black!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2013 8:43:00 PM More reviews by ifthe

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

If the only positive point the advertisers could come up with is that it's "the first black fragrance", you know you're in trouble.

Alas, the empress has no meat dress.