December 18, 2014 | 1149 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Bath and Body Works - Vanilla Bean Noel Body Lotion

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2011 4:47:00 PM More reviews by mrgee

Oh man... this stuff is amazing! I'm not usually a huge fan of vanilla scents, but this is more than your usual ho-hum vanilla. To me, it smells like everything sweet and delicious all rolled into one scent: vanilla (duh), caramel, cake, ice cream, and maybe even a hint of cinnamon! It isn't the most moisturizing lotion ever, but the fabulous smell lingers for ages. I put it on before bed one night, and the night after, my bed still smelled of it - yum!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2011 9:41:00 PM More reviews by Marina1998

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my favorites of the Holiday Collection, but Snowkissed Berry may have a chance. :)

I remember when my Mom first got me this scent when I was younger. It smelled soo delicious, that I actually influenced people to buy this scent just by wearing it! It has been on my younger sister's Christmas wishlist ever since! Vanilla Bean Noel is vanillaish, (DUH!) warm, and creamy. It kind of has a small amount of sweet, caramel in it... which blends into a perfect smell of HEAVEN. It's that delicious that I can only describe it in those few words! :) One thing I'm definately NOT crazy about is the new packaging. It's sooo generic and boring compared to last years packaging. (Sparkly trees on a tall, skinny bottle) Although, I did find that this current bottle squeezes a ton easier, but probably because of the grooves on the sides.

I hope that they bring this scent back for many new years to come. (And that they never retire it because BBW is known for that! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/13/2010 10:38:00 AM More reviews by Diamondstarr

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Yesterday was my first day ever smelling Vanilla Bean Noel. I'm not big on Vanilla, but I don't loathe it either. As soon as I sprayed the body spray in the store, I fell in love with it. I never tried the 2009 version or beyond, so I don't know how its changed, but it smells good to me! I bought the body cream and the body spray and if this goes on sale after X-mas, I will definitely be stocking up.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/12/2010 6:41:00 PM More reviews by LushieLove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This has gone down hill. It smells like butter and yogurt. It made me gag. 2009 stuff was delicious, and just like NOT buttery crap cookies. This is GROSS. DONT BUY IT!

Look at the post below. There is a number on in the post. call it. and COMPLAIN!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/4/2010 12:19:00 PM More reviews by TwiceShy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

YIKES! THEY CHANGED IT!!! New "vanilla" fragrance smells cheaper, more chemical, AND it stings! THIS is what I found in cheap imitations when Bath and Body Works had the BEST...THE OLD fragrance made strangers ask, "what's that wonderful scent?"...I must have sent a hundred people in after it! BUT....NOW it STINGS, STINKS and is MUCH Chaulkier. It was SO CREAMY and SMOOTH before. ALL I CAN SAY is it must be CHEAPER to release the Vanilla Bean Noel Body Cream as "Triple Moisture Body Cream" and it's BAD. PLEASE SPEAK up and help me MAKE THEM CHANGE IT BACK!!!

Bath & Body Works Customer Service:
1-800-756-5005

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2010 11:46:00 AM More reviews by Kipper8588

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Love the vanilla scent (which is more of a french vanilla scent if you ask me) mixed with the subtle but sweet caramel undertones. Love it :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2010 6:49:00 AM More reviews by karen85

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

what I love in lotion is that it makes my whole body relaxed and stay fresh all the time.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/19/2010 3:26:00 PM More reviews by misstaylor

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I never paid any attention to this until it came back for the holidays 2009. I loved what I smelled in the (lotion) bottle! I'm a huge fan of vanilla so I definitely fell in love. So I picked up 2 lotions, 2 hand soaps, 1 reg. sized body wash and a HUGE body wash bottle w/ a pump -- hey, they were all on sale! =] So I took them home and washed up with the body wash which is where the disappointment began. It smelled like BURNT PLASTIC! I couldn't believe it! I had to re-apply another body wash with a differenct scent to get THAT scent out of my shower/nose before I got sick! I decided that maybe it was just the lotion that smelled good. So after the shower, I used the lotion which smelled very similar =[ More like the scent of wood being burnt this time. It was nauseating for me and I will not be buying again when it comes around.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2010 11:30:00 PM More reviews by emergencyexit

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I stock up on this every holiday season. The best vanilla scented lotion i've ever tried.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2010 11:15:00 AM More reviews by DaleJrsGirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

My first sniff of Vanilla Bean Noel went something like this...received in a swap about 2 years ago after hearing the raves here and at BBW.com. Dabbed a little on my hand and sniffed and thought meh just another vanilla.

Fast forward to two weeks ago...coming back to work after lunch and a walk in the park w/ two co-workers/friends. We open the door to go upstairs to our dept and smell the most AMAZING smell...cotton candy, vanilla, and maybe some strawberry mixed in?

It can't be the popcorn from dowstairs...maybe another co-worker is cooking or eating something? Get upstairs...nope no one in the kitchen...in fact no one else is even here at all they've all gone to lunch too!

Wait a minute bet SS put on some lotion before she went for her walk! Check her desk and lo and behold there it is BBW Vanilla Bean Noel!!!

That was Friday...on Saturday get on MUA and try to arrange a swap for this AMAZING lotion! My swap arrived on Thursday and I put the lotion on my legs, feet, elbows, and hands before bed that night...boy do I smell yummy...there's that cotton candy and vanilla smell I loved!! On Friday morning when I got up I was still getting whiffs of the scent from the night before...good it's long lasting!

Then I wore it on Friday...now I can smell like the cotton candy vanilla goodness this lotion is anytime!! I still can't figure out where the strawberry came from but the cotton candy and vanilla is fine w/ me!

Why did I get rid of this so quickly the first time and never try it again till now???

Oh well...at least I finally discovered this lovely little gem everyone raves about for myself!!

Now if I could just find some Body Spray...and Shower Gel...and Body Cream (coming Monday...yah!)...and some more Body Lotion...and maybe a Wallflower...before next year!!!