October 31, 2014 | 1387 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Bath and Body Works - Vanilla Bean Noel Body Lotion

rated 1 of 5 on 11/12/2010 6:41:00 PM More reviews by LushieLove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This has gone down hill. It smells like butter and yogurt. It made me gag. 2009 stuff was delicious, and just like NOT buttery crap cookies. This is GROSS. DONT BUY IT!

Look at the post below. There is a number on in the post. call it. and COMPLAIN!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/4/2010 12:19:00 PM More reviews by TwiceShy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

YIKES! THEY CHANGED IT!!! New "vanilla" fragrance smells cheaper, more chemical, AND it stings! THIS is what I found in cheap imitations when Bath and Body Works had the BEST...THE OLD fragrance made strangers ask, "what's that wonderful scent?"...I must have sent a hundred people in after it! BUT....NOW it STINGS, STINKS and is MUCH Chaulkier. It was SO CREAMY and SMOOTH before. ALL I CAN SAY is it must be CHEAPER to release the Vanilla Bean Noel Body Cream as "Triple Moisture Body Cream" and it's BAD. PLEASE SPEAK up and help me MAKE THEM CHANGE IT BACK!!!

Bath & Body Works Customer Service:
1-800-756-5005

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2010 11:46:00 AM More reviews by Kipper8588

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Love the vanilla scent (which is more of a french vanilla scent if you ask me) mixed with the subtle but sweet caramel undertones. Love it :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2010 6:49:00 AM More reviews by karen85

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

what I love in lotion is that it makes my whole body relaxed and stay fresh all the time.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/19/2010 3:26:00 PM More reviews by misstaylor

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I never paid any attention to this until it came back for the holidays 2009. I loved what I smelled in the (lotion) bottle! I'm a huge fan of vanilla so I definitely fell in love. So I picked up 2 lotions, 2 hand soaps, 1 reg. sized body wash and a HUGE body wash bottle w/ a pump -- hey, they were all on sale! =] So I took them home and washed up with the body wash which is where the disappointment began. It smelled like BURNT PLASTIC! I couldn't believe it! I had to re-apply another body wash with a differenct scent to get THAT scent out of my shower/nose before I got sick! I decided that maybe it was just the lotion that smelled good. So after the shower, I used the lotion which smelled very similar =[ More like the scent of wood being burnt this time. It was nauseating for me and I will not be buying again when it comes around.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2010 11:30:00 PM More reviews by emergencyexit

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I stock up on this every holiday season. The best vanilla scented lotion i've ever tried.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2010 11:15:00 AM More reviews by DaleJrsGirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

My first sniff of Vanilla Bean Noel went something like this...received in a swap about 2 years ago after hearing the raves here and at BBW.com. Dabbed a little on my hand and sniffed and thought meh just another vanilla.

Fast forward to two weeks ago...coming back to work after lunch and a walk in the park w/ two co-workers/friends. We open the door to go upstairs to our dept and smell the most AMAZING smell...cotton candy, vanilla, and maybe some strawberry mixed in?

It can't be the popcorn from dowstairs...maybe another co-worker is cooking or eating something? Get upstairs...nope no one in the kitchen...in fact no one else is even here at all they've all gone to lunch too!

Wait a minute bet SS put on some lotion before she went for her walk! Check her desk and lo and behold there it is BBW Vanilla Bean Noel!!!

That was Friday...on Saturday get on MUA and try to arrange a swap for this AMAZING lotion! My swap arrived on Thursday and I put the lotion on my legs, feet, elbows, and hands before bed that night...boy do I smell yummy...there's that cotton candy and vanilla smell I loved!! On Friday morning when I got up I was still getting whiffs of the scent from the night before...good it's long lasting!

Then I wore it on Friday...now I can smell like the cotton candy vanilla goodness this lotion is anytime!! I still can't figure out where the strawberry came from but the cotton candy and vanilla is fine w/ me!

Why did I get rid of this so quickly the first time and never try it again till now???

Oh well...at least I finally discovered this lovely little gem everyone raves about for myself!!

Now if I could just find some Body Spray...and Shower Gel...and Body Cream (coming Monday...yah!)...and some more Body Lotion...and maybe a Wallflower...before next year!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2010 10:20:00 PM More reviews by rmandel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Green

I love this lotion. The smells stays with you all day, but isn't overpowering. It's sweet but not nauseating, I have gotten lots of complements on this lotion, I've also been asking if I just baked cookies. I always buy about 6 bottles to last me through the year, since it's in the holiday collection. The packaging changes every year (I'm not the biggest fan of '09 packaging) I thought it was ugly.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2010 12:30:00 PM More reviews by swirly_whirl85

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Ewww I am not a fan of this or any BBW lotion. First of all, I LOVE the smell of vanilla, but the Vanilla Bean Noel is downright offensive. It smells like cheap bathroom spray. The texture is like water and disappears on contact with my skin... it doesn't moisturize at all! I'm happy I got it as a present as a gift set with the Winter Candy Apple and Vanilla Fig, both of which are equally as offensive. I will stick with the Body Shop Vanilla Spice Body Butter!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2009 5:53:00 PM More reviews by UltraPremiumDeluxe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is the epitome of a foodie scent. It smells like vanilla ice cream with gobs of hot caramel melting into it. If foodie is your thing, this is a must-have. Also for the 2009 batch: the body spray is especially amazing and lasting but the scent of the lotion is a little off from previous years.