December 22, 2014 | 882 users online

Polishes - OPI - Bubble Bath

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2012 3:08:00 AM More reviews by MadisonBryan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Simple. On trend. A real classic. I have never found a shade so beautiful! Most sheer shades get streaky after 1 coat. BB stayed smooth and even. I love it with three coats, it brings just enough color to my nail that it looks fresh and polished. I'll always have a bottle of this on my stand.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2012 5:52:00 AM More reviews by polishproblem

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have the new, green label formula (which tends pink instead of white). This is my HG for a french base. Goes on easily, I haven't noticed any streaking, and for my skin tone, creates a "my natural nail color but better" look, which is what I want for a french. Since i haven't used it for a full mani yet, I'm not sure how many coats it takes to reach opacity, since that's not what I'm going for with my french look, but I could imagine that it would take a while.

If you're looking for an opaque nude, this might not be it, but if opacity isn't your number 1 priority, or if you mainly want it as a nice base for a traditional french, this is a great colour.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2012 7:43:00 AM More reviews by mardi6546

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

It's my favorite polish to wear when you want clean, sophisticated, polished nails. Very natural looking

rated 4 of 5 on 9/6/2012 5:46:00 AM More reviews by littlecutefishy

this polish has a lovely nude color with a tinge of pink, and has a beautiful glossy finish even without top coat. downside it that it is quite streaky and needs about 3 coats to get it opaque and non streaky. also, this nail polish drys a lot slower than other opi's, so i had to spend about half an hour to get my finger nails done

rated 4 of 5 on 9/3/2012 5:41:00 PM More reviews by xxLovesBeautyxx

I love this color! It's a very sophisticated nude and it is neutral!!! :) I would definitely buy another one.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2012 7:55:00 PM More reviews by PISALISA

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

So I bought "Bubble Bath" based on the love it gets here at MUA. I'm not going to sugar-coat it...this is the suckiest nailpolish I have ever used. It requires several coats to achieve an opaque finish and it's streaky beyond belief. After applying 3 or 4 coats (to get decent coverage), my nails stay tacky all night and inevitably get ruined when I go to bed. It's polishes like this one which have drawn me away from OPI... and on to brands like Essie.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/29/2012 11:12:00 PM More reviews by PrettyInPink17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product is good enough to buy once and realize there are better dupes out there that can do a better job. It takes several coats to reach a solid colour and not a sheer shade. Also, its very streaky and doesn't coat the whole nail with the colour, but this is probably because it is such a light colour.

I have tried a Revlon nail polish that is basically the same colour, and it does a much better job! I wouldn't recommend spending money on this specific OPI nail polish.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/22/2012 1:02:00 AM More reviews by beabeautyqueen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This nail polish takes way too long to achieve a colour that is opaque. Was it even designed to bring colour? Idk. What good is a nail polish that takes 3 coats just to be visible? Also, this chips on me after a day or so. I will use this as the french pink for a manicure and that's it. I am not going to sit here wasting my time applying 3-4 coats to achieve a colour. Honestly OPI, not a fan. Won't be re-purchasing. You need to make this colour stronger.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2012 1:33:00 AM More reviews by smellthecoffee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Like others have mentioned on this site, I have been pining over Giada De Laurentiis' nails for quite some time. On her cooking show, her nail color always look very clean, natural, and elegant. After a little google search, I found out that she uses OPI Bubble Bath. I was so excited because OPI is my absolute favorite brand of nail polish.

I went to amazon and paid $7.40 (originally $8.50!) and I am SO happy with the results! My nails look very similar to Giada's and I have received many compliments on them already! My new HG! Thanks OPI!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/27/2012 2:02:00 PM More reviews by dramagirl18

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love OPI nail polishes in general, but this one is an exception. It is very sheer and takes at least 4 coats to become completely opaque. By this point, the polish is so thick that it peels off after a few days. It is very streaky too. Not impressed with this product and would not reccommend it.