April 21, 2014 | 1183 users online

Polishes - OPI - Bubble Bath

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2012 1:33:00 AM More reviews by smellthecoffee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Like others have mentioned on this site, I have been pining over Giada De Laurentiis' nails for quite some time. On her cooking show, her nail color always look very clean, natural, and elegant. After a little google search, I found out that she uses OPI Bubble Bath. I was so excited because OPI is my absolute favorite brand of nail polish.

I went to amazon and paid $7.40 (originally $8.50!) and I am SO happy with the results! My nails look very similar to Giada's and I have received many compliments on them already! My new HG! Thanks OPI!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/27/2012 2:02:00 PM More reviews by dramagirl18

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love OPI nail polishes in general, but this one is an exception. It is very sheer and takes at least 4 coats to become completely opaque. By this point, the polish is so thick that it peels off after a few days. It is very streaky too. Not impressed with this product and would not reccommend it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2012 12:40:00 PM More reviews by iLoveYoutwo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am a girl who LOVES neutrals on hands, and bright colors on toes.

I've heard so many great things about this nail polish so I had to try it, and I have to say this is now my HG

I have fair skin, NC20. This color is like Wow to me even though its simple. It looks effortlessly sexy, clean, polished. The color is those light pinks you see in the magazines. I love how there is no shimmer, as shimmer can make me look like a little girl.

Guys tell me this is a classic color, and they love it!!!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/18/2012 3:09:00 AM More reviews by penknifeemily

I often get swayed by the tons of reviews by Caucasian/fair-skinned girls. Not saying this is anyone's fault!! They're the majority of cosmetics users in the Northern US (I think) and are just sharing their reviews to help others. But Bubble Bath looks horrible on my NC30ish (hands are darker) yellow-toned skin. Ugh. And it was so streaky! I've had good luck with OPI, but not with this one. Go for Essie Mademoiselle for a similar color. BB is slightly whiter. I love the name. Such a shame it isn't (in my opinion anyway) a true neutral. It has a pale cast to it that can be really unflattering to darker or warmer skin.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2012 10:42:00 AM More reviews by HeatherlyBreezes

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm reviewing the Gelcolor that I had applied at a salon.

Perfect MNBB color; subtle, shiny baby pink; no frost or shimmer.

I've had it on for a week with no sign of wear, even at tips. I even accidentally grated a nail while cooking, and the polish stayed intact on the rest of the nail. (A regular manicure lasts me 2-3 days at MOST before it chips or lifts).

Definitely worth the money if in fact it does last two weeks. Will update.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2012 12:03:00 PM More reviews by annawixom

This is a really light color but you can get opacity with 3 coats. I think its worth the effort. The finish kind of does remind me of bubble bath or that glossy look of bubbles. This is a favorite of mine and if I am in a mood for a very light not in your face polish, this color is the one I like to wear. Its beautiful. Application is smooth just like I said before its just light so you need a few coats.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2012 11:17:00 PM More reviews by mkinthecity

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Classic, clean, and glossy! Sweet on its own, and perfect to be paired with a French manicure (I posted a picture with OPI Alpine Snow for the tips!) LOVE!
EDIT: The best neutral I've ever used. It's the most gorgeously subtly milky pink that is so feminine! HG:)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2012 4:08:00 PM More reviews by caiya

Bubble Bath is a sheer delicate pink color. If you like a manicure that is soft and subtle this would be a great choice. I didn't have any problem with application or chipping. It did take a bit longer to dry than most other OPI polishes. I did get the mini bottle of this color which doesn't come with the pro-wide brush. I think with sheers the wider brush really does help with even application. If I would buy this one again I would get the standard sized bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2012 1:56:00 PM More reviews by kami8610

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Got this from the "Best of the Best" pack.

Its perfect for: Subtle, super glossy/shiny nails with just a touch of hue. Everyday career nails, natural nails.

Its okay for: Pink nails. but you may need more than one coat.

Its not good for: loud manicures, someone who wants a bold statement color.

I love this color. So shiny!!!! and to me "bubble bath" is a great name..its a squeaky shiny coat with a shimmer of color like translucent pink bath water.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2012 8:09:00 AM More reviews by tinytapa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I've been wanting to add a pale pink to my collection for awhile, and finally picked up Bubble Bath on a whim. It's not quite what I wanted but it's not a total waste of money. First of all, it's a nice colour for a French manicure, if you want to add a different spin than a clear finish. After 3 coats, the colour becomes slightly more opaque and subtly pretty. Any less than 3 coats can be a bit streaky, though, and the formula is not as hassle-free as other OPI polishes. I'll happily finish my bottle but I'm torn on whether I would repurchase - I'll probably look for something with a nicer formula.