OPI Bubble Bath

formaldehyde, toluene and dibutyl phthalate (DBP)

on 12/6/2012 6:05:00 AM

Not my favourite OPI as it is not opaque. The colour is lovely so I will try as a french polish or a white base coat?

on 12/3/2012 11:05:00 PM

Not sure what took me so long to get my hands on this cult favourite. It is beautiful! It looks so clean and fresh on your nails! I agree with the post below - this is very bridal. Bubble Bath is a great neutral.

on 11/17/2012 3:07:00 AM

Loved Bubble Bath! It gives that girly/feminine/bridal look a real go. I love how you can wear it opqaue (if you have time to add a few layers) or sheer. Both look great. It also looks really nice in toenails.

on 10/20/2012 12:37:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

a lovely sheer pretty nude pink that makes my nails look clean and healthy. i haven't tried it opaque, but if you're fair-skinned (NC20) and want a pink-and-white look without a french manicure, this is the way to go ;-)

on 10/11/2012 8:11:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

So I have mixed feelings about this polish. I usually go for colours that are completely opaque, but this one is a little sheer for me. It is a nice pale pink, and you will be able to see visible nail line with this one.

Colour Turnout: 3.5/5
Application: 4/5

So the colour is a veryyyy pretty pale pink. I believe it would look great on most skin tones. It's just enough colour for your hands to look put-together, professional, and feminine. If you like sheer-er polishes than I would definitely recommend it. I'm not used to sheer polishes, but I still quite like the colour.
The application was quite good. I only did two coats (maybe less VNL with three?). Trying time was good and it didn't go on all gloopy, as I find with many light coloured polishes. Make sure you get a newer bottle of this polish, as the consistency of the older bottles is awful. I had a bottle before that I just ended up returning because it was an old formula and was plain awful. I just bought a new bottle recently though and had no problems with application.

This is the first color I grab for when I want my nails to look simple and clean. Its a classic and I think it looks great with every skin tone.

on 9/29/2012 3:08:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Simple. On trend. A real classic. I have never found a shade so beautiful! Most sheer shades get streaky after 1 coat. BB stayed smooth and even. I love it with three coats, it brings just enough color to my nail that it looks fresh and polished. I'll always have a bottle of this on my stand.

I have the new, green label formula (which tends pink instead of white). This is my HG for a french base. Goes on easily, I haven't noticed any streaking, and for my skin tone, creates a "my natural nail color but better" look, which is what I want for a french. Since i haven't used it for a full mani yet, I'm not sure how many coats it takes to reach opacity, since that's not what I'm going for with my french look, but I could imagine that it would take a while.

If you're looking for an opaque nude, this might not be it, but if opacity isn't your number 1 priority, or if you mainly want it as a nice base for a traditional french, this is a great colour.

on 9/6/2012 7:43:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

It's my favorite polish to wear when you want clean, sophisticated, polished nails. Very natural looking

this polish has a lovely nude color with a tinge of pink, and has a beautiful glossy finish even without top coat. downside it that it is quite streaky and needs about 3 coats to get it opaque and non streaky. also, this nail polish drys a lot slower than other opi's, so i had to spend about half an hour to get my finger nails done

Popular Polishes