July 26, 2014 | 1915 users online

Polishes - OPI - Bubble Bath

rated 4 of 5 on 9/6/2012 5:46:00 AM More reviews by littlecutefishy

this polish has a lovely nude color with a tinge of pink, and has a beautiful glossy finish even without top coat. downside it that it is quite streaky and needs about 3 coats to get it opaque and non streaky. also, this nail polish drys a lot slower than other opi's, so i had to spend about half an hour to get my finger nails done

rated 4 of 5 on 9/3/2012 5:41:00 PM More reviews by xxLovesBeautyxx

I love this color! It's a very sophisticated nude and it is neutral!!! :) I would definitely buy another one.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2012 7:55:00 PM More reviews by PISALISA

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

So I bought "Bubble Bath" based on the love it gets here at MUA. I'm not going to sugar-coat it...this is the suckiest nailpolish I have ever used. It requires several coats to achieve an opaque finish and it's streaky beyond belief. After applying 3 or 4 coats (to get decent coverage), my nails stay tacky all night and inevitably get ruined when I go to bed. It's polishes like this one which have drawn me away from OPI... and on to brands like Essie.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/29/2012 11:12:00 PM More reviews by PrettyInPink17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product is good enough to buy once and realize there are better dupes out there that can do a better job. It takes several coats to reach a solid colour and not a sheer shade. Also, its very streaky and doesn't coat the whole nail with the colour, but this is probably because it is such a light colour.

I have tried a Revlon nail polish that is basically the same colour, and it does a much better job! I wouldn't recommend spending money on this specific OPI nail polish.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/22/2012 1:02:00 AM More reviews by beabeautyqueen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This nail polish takes way too long to achieve a colour that is opaque. Was it even designed to bring colour? Idk. What good is a nail polish that takes 3 coats just to be visible? Also, this chips on me after a day or so. I will use this as the french pink for a manicure and that's it. I am not going to sit here wasting my time applying 3-4 coats to achieve a colour. Honestly OPI, not a fan. Won't be re-purchasing. You need to make this colour stronger.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2012 1:33:00 AM More reviews by smellthecoffee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Like others have mentioned on this site, I have been pining over Giada De Laurentiis' nails for quite some time. On her cooking show, her nail color always look very clean, natural, and elegant. After a little google search, I found out that she uses OPI Bubble Bath. I was so excited because OPI is my absolute favorite brand of nail polish.

I went to amazon and paid $7.40 (originally $8.50!) and I am SO happy with the results! My nails look very similar to Giada's and I have received many compliments on them already! My new HG! Thanks OPI!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/27/2012 2:02:00 PM More reviews by dramagirl18

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love OPI nail polishes in general, but this one is an exception. It is very sheer and takes at least 4 coats to become completely opaque. By this point, the polish is so thick that it peels off after a few days. It is very streaky too. Not impressed with this product and would not reccommend it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2012 12:40:00 PM More reviews by iLoveYoutwo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am a girl who LOVES neutrals on hands, and bright colors on toes.

I've heard so many great things about this nail polish so I had to try it, and I have to say this is now my HG

I have fair skin, NC20. This color is like Wow to me even though its simple. It looks effortlessly sexy, clean, polished. The color is those light pinks you see in the magazines. I love how there is no shimmer, as shimmer can make me look like a little girl.

Guys tell me this is a classic color, and they love it!!!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/18/2012 3:09:00 AM More reviews by penknifeemily

I often get swayed by the tons of reviews by Caucasian/fair-skinned girls. Not saying this is anyone's fault!! They're the majority of cosmetics users in the Northern US (I think) and are just sharing their reviews to help others. But Bubble Bath looks horrible on my NC30ish (hands are darker) yellow-toned skin. Ugh. And it was so streaky! I've had good luck with OPI, but not with this one. Go for Essie Mademoiselle for a similar color. BB is slightly whiter. I love the name. Such a shame it isn't (in my opinion anyway) a true neutral. It has a pale cast to it that can be really unflattering to darker or warmer skin.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2012 10:42:00 AM More reviews by HeatherlyBreezes

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm reviewing the Gelcolor that I had applied at a salon.

Perfect MNBB color; subtle, shiny baby pink; no frost or shimmer.

I've had it on for a week with no sign of wear, even at tips. I even accidentally grated a nail while cooking, and the polish stayed intact on the rest of the nail. (A regular manicure lasts me 2-3 days at MOST before it chips or lifts).

Definitely worth the money if in fact it does last two weeks. Will update.