September 22, 2014 | 1033 users online

Liquid - L'Oreal - True Match Lumi Healthy Luminous Makeup

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2014 10:40:00 AM More reviews by Kris1130

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is probably the best drugstore foundation I've used so far. Not the quality of some high-end brands but very good. I have dryer dull skin and always look for dewy illuminating foundations and this one is definitely that. It's medium coverage and somewhat buildable Last 8 to 10 hours on my skin if I set it with setting spray. Might not be the best for oily skin but great for normal to dry if u like that dewy finish. Will definitely buy again!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2014 4:05:00 AM More reviews by annabellsxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this foundation is a good drug store product, sets well on people with dry skin

rated 3 of 5 on 5/16/2014 2:01:00 PM More reviews by bborsody

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Good coverage, beautiful texture, blends great with my skintone and looks fantastic on. However, this stuff will not set. It doesn't matter what I put under it, over it, if I use a fix spray, primer, MOM, loose powder, pressed powder, blot before powdering, etc., etc., there is no way I can hack this so that it will not transfer or move around on my skin. Being of a oily nature and living in the south where the humidity is epic, this just is not going to work for me. I really can't imagine it working for anyone, which is a pity because it is otherwise a very good drugstore option that comes in a wide range of shades. The pump bottle is really nice also.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2014 1:30:00 AM More reviews by Hoyman

I love this foundation. I test wear this today in a very hot temperature 103 in San Diego and this foundation stay on me very well. I have normal/combination skin type and this foundation last on me from 11:30 am -10:00 pm. This foundation is ligh-medium coverage need spot concealer on problems area. This is NOT a full coverage foundation. It gives me a nice glow not oily glow I set this with powder and all my other liquid foundation. Love it. I'm in a shade W5 now summer months will used W4 in winter months.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2014 6:00:00 AM More reviews by antolin1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I am always on the hunt for new foundations to try out. Since its far too hot to continue using my way too expensive NARS Radiant Cream Compact (because the weather is messing with its staying power), I opted to look for a new more lightweight alternative at a better price point. After doing a little research I decided to give L'Oreal True Match Lumi Foundation a go. And it has not disappointed!

This is a lightweight foundation, yet it provides excellent coverage. It goes on smooth and feels incredibly silky to the touch. I have very dry skin and finding a moisturizing foundation which doesn't add emphasis to flakes is always a chore for me, so I was surprised this one gives such a lovely finish. I fluctuate between NC25-NC30 and read on many forums that I should go with W4 but my store was out so I opted for W3 - this shade actually turned out to be a PERFECT match! My undertones are very red but this shade has just enough yellow to cover that and also evens out my tone. This is hands down the very best drugstore foundation I have ever tried. Truth be told I like it much more than many other high end foundations; it beats Chanel, Lauder, Dior, Laura Mercier, Makeup forever, and Clinique, hands down! Although nothing can compare to my NARS Cream HG, L'Oreal True Match Lumi is definitely the runner up.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2014 8:12:00 AM More reviews by ehetho

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVEEE favourite foundation..... all time <3 would definitely buy if i were you !

rated 4 of 5 on 5/13/2014 3:30:00 PM More reviews by Dgast4484

for a drug store foundation, its awesome!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2014 3:26:00 PM More reviews by maddyboyle

This is hands down the best drugstore foundation there is, my HG. It looks like actual skin. Can't say enough about how much I adore this stuff- feels like high end makeup, thin but creamy and great coverage. PROS: great coverage, beautiful glowy but not shimmery finish, easy to blend, sturdy glass bottle, pump, good amount of product for your money, covers redness CONS: there's only one, and this is more of a personal thing so I'm not taking a mark off of it for this! I wish they had a light, cool toned shade. They have n1 and w1 but both are a tad too warm for me, but thankfully I can work with n1 by blending it down my neck. I'm the only one who can tell.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2014 9:10:00 PM More reviews by sbendel

I was expecting good things from this foundation, but I definitely didn't expect to love it as much as I do! You would never guess this is a drugstore foundation. The first time I put it on and looked in the mirror (in natural sunlight) I was amazed at how natural and flawless my skin looked. Every time I've worn it after that (which is very frequently) I continue to have the same reaction. I also own the Make Up Forever HD and although I love that one so much, I MIGHT like this one a bit more! I can check back in the mirror hours after I've applied this and my skin still looks fresh, dewey and has this perfect natural look.

I have to emphasize how natural looking this foundation is while still providing excellent coverage. What I love about this product is that I can use a little bit just to even out my skin tone, or I can pack on a more medium coverage application if I'm going out to an event. When I do this, I don't even find that I need concealer to further correct any imperfections.

Another huge bonus: I originally thought this would serve primarily as my daytime foundation since it has SPF. However, I have found that it gives off no flashback whatsoever and I wear this at night/in photos all the time. I'm so happy with how this foundation makes my skin look everywhere! And for the price, you really can't go wrong!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2014 8:46:00 AM More reviews by spicedchaiprincess

I am a high end foundation girl.. I despise drugstore foundations. However this one to me is just like my high end foundations, it is so beautiful! I can't believe it's so cheap! I almost didn't get this because the reviews here are so bad but I'm so glad I got it. I love my ysl touche éclat foundation but this is really similar and so much cheaper. The ysl is better for lasting longer and it has more coverage. I love the true match lumi though!!

Pros:
Beautiful luminous healthy skin finish
Look natural
Affordable
Cutest rose gold packaging with a pump!!!
Makes u look like u have amazing skin
Lasts very well! 8 hours or more with touch up

Cons
Light to medium coverage
Makes me shiny if I don't touch up with powder (I have oily skin)

I highly recommend getting this if u want a foundation that looks and feels very high end without spending a lot.