November 28, 2014 | 1843 users online

Liquid - L'Oreal - True Match Lumi Healthy Luminous Makeup

rated 3 of 5 on 6/27/2014 6:31:00 AM More reviews by HaleyKnowsBest

im really not a huge fan of this makeup. For the price it really doesn't do much for me and it doesn't do the best of covering impurities and stuff.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/24/2014 7:53:00 AM More reviews by WonderWoman

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This review is based on my having oily skin. If you have dry skin this might work great for you.

Pros:
- Sunscreen
- Decent medium coverage

Cons:
- Greasy, slick, overly shiny. If you put a thin enough layer on to spread out the greasiness, then you have no coverage.
- You know how most liquid foundations will dry somewhat after being on your skin a few minutes? This doesn't. Applying eyebrow pencil wasn't working well because you get a little bit of foundation right up against your brows, and it was too much greasiness for the pencil to go on as normal.

If you're very oily at all, stay away from this. I actually resorted to using it as a moisturizer before I put on foundation for real, because this is so greasy I only need a very thin layer for that. I hugely regret losing my receipt after purchasing, or I'd have returned this after giving it a really fair try over a week.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2014 1:03:00 PM More reviews by taurusdragonfly

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

I just tried this on a whim and am very pleased with it. It gives medium coverage with a glowy finish that I think works well for the summer. I purchased in nutbrown/cocoa which is slightly too dark but will match my summer tan. This rare shade is deep enough for my chocolate complexion but neutral and not too red toned. I like that it has no smell and feels light. It goes on very nicely -- creamy, but not heavy and blends really well . Layering gives more coverage without caking. It reminds me of the Smashbox Halo but less sheer. It is glowy, dewy, radiant but not greasy-looking. On my combination skin, primer and/finishing powder helps to keep it in place, but does little to matte it down. By the end of the day, it has mostly worn off my t-zone. There's no shimmer; it really looks like moist/moisturized skin. It comes in a nice bottle with a controllable pump; I use about two applied with a stippling brush. My biggest con is that it transfers really bad - even with primer/powder it still rubs off with the slightest touch.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2014 6:12:00 PM More reviews by sharon11501

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product! I have dry skin in the winter and most foundations look flaky and dry on me... this one does not! This literally gives you a natural glow which looks amazing in the summer time. In the summer I lightly set this foundation because it does come off if I don't set it. That being said, this foundation does last me through the day in the winter without powder (I'm just sweaty in the summer). This foundation is meant to be used as light/medium coverage, giving a natural look for everyday, not something you would wear out to, let's say, a club.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2014 4:51:00 AM More reviews by funfunfun123

This is by far my favourite foundation. It's great for people who want a light-medium coverage and comes in a great selection of colours. W4 is too dark for me now, so I'll have to run to the store soon to pick up a lighter shade! I love the fact that it has a pump, and the formula applies easily (I use a stippling brush or my fingers), is quite liquidy and has a very natural finish, being luminous, but not shimmery. I really only use this to even out my skintone, and sometimes I'll mix some with my moisturiser for light coverage, but if I have the occasional spot, I'll just put some concealer over it for more coverage. I will definitely buy this again once I run out, but probably only if it's on sale :)

rated 2 of 5 on 6/14/2014 2:41:00 AM More reviews by EleanorD

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I brought the W 1-2 a few months ago and was very disappointed. It looked more greasy then dewy when I applied it. Covered up a little redness on my cheeks, wouldn't work on blemishes at all. Wore of in as little as 2-3 hours, even when I used a primer and/of powder. Worst part was the break outs. :(

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2014 10:39:00 AM More reviews by amyforever

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

First I tried the True Match original w1 but it made my skin dry and did not cover any redness..also was too light even though i am redheaded and white. it just left dry streaks and flakes even after exfoliating etc, so I decided to try the lumi version. I got it in w1-2. its very yellow which i like for my redness. I would call it on the light side of medium for coverage.. evens out the skin but wont cover much blemishes or act as undereye concealer. still looks a bit dry in sunlight. Using a stipple brush helps. It has a tiny glow to it, no sparkles like the original.It makes me greasy after a few hours and does not last very long and transfers even with powder. I use 2 pumps to cover my face and that barely does it. the pump is awesome but i wish the bottle was plastic incase it drops. i paid 25 bucks at shoppers for this because walmart here never has my shade... wayyy to expensive. even at walmart it is 14$. So basically i like the yellow tone option, it blends very well and looks nice but it wears very fast and is best for dry skin that does not need alot of coverage.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/12/2014 10:43:00 PM More reviews by Bellarose3

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Worst breakout I've ever had. Wore for couple hrs only & considering this barely did anything to begin with, I'm shocked how bad it clogged my pores. And I'm not particularly sensitive to makeup either- Worth a try tho. If u have great skin to start & dry. EXTREMELY MOISTURIZING

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2014 11:47:00 PM More reviews by MeggieStrange

Ohhh I hate typing this. At first, I loved this foundation. I was positive it would be my hg but sure enough after a few days of use, I realized it was breaking me out. But this foundation did make me very very shiny after a couple hours of wear. When first applied, this gave me a gorgeous glow. Very natural and very beautiful.
I do have combo skin and this worked great over my typical dry areas but the oilyness wanted no part of this foundation. Hohum. I waited a couple weeks after I noticed the break out and tries the lumi again but sure enough, there were those evil little bumps.
This product is light to medium coverage. (I have redness on my cheeks and this couldnt conceal much of it) It goes on smoothly.
For me, the best way to apply was with a beauty blender.
This also has a glowy finish... dewy finish seems to push it a little so Ill just stick with glowy. But anyway, obviously people with oily skin may not have good experiences with this foundation but you never know!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2014 10:29:00 AM More reviews by Kirplunk0

This review is long over due although i love this foundation its not dewy its literally what you call natural radiance but NOT dewy sadly that was the whole purpose of me buying it so if thats why your going to buy it dont ..however it does give you a natural radiance and make your skin feel soft it just looks nice it wears about5-6 hours just like every other drugstore foundation only reason it is not a 5 star is because it gets cakey towards the end