July 31, 2014 | 2029 users online

Blush - NARS - Exhibit A

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2012 6:39:00 AM More reviews by fashionbunny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have super pale skin, but I love this bright red (in the pan) blush. I dip my brush into the product, I don't swirl or anything, I just gently pat it in once. That is enough for an entire day for me. Honestly, I'll be shocked if I ever hit pan on this blush. It is SO pigmented. The colour is gorgeous, but I feel like I have to be so careful applying it. Nars products may be expensive, but this blush will last the length of about 10 other blushes, if not more. I absolutely adore the colour, I think it would beautiful on so many skin tones. Embrace the scary red.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2012 12:41:00 PM More reviews by PaulaSims

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I can't believe that something SO shocking and bright would come out so soft and gentile. It's what I thought Orgasm should be.

So don't be afraid of it, ESPECIALLY if you have fair skin. It's the sun-kissed natural look. Amazing.

Paula

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2012 7:56:00 AM More reviews by Maglish

Love this product. My favourite NARS blush. So beautiful. It looks amazing on my pale, very pale skin. It brings life to my cheeks. One of the best blushes out there. And let me tell you I've tried them all...almost all ;)

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2012 11:14:00 PM More reviews by malilauren93

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Black

I decided to get this blush because I thought that I needed a new one(I only have two including this one as of now) and I heard that it looked really good on dark skin. Well those people were right it looks great! I wear it every day and get compliments-even my mom thought it looked good and she hates that I wear make up! I would buy this again, although I dont think that I need to because there is so much product in the pan

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2012 2:34:00 PM More reviews by sweetascocoa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Very pretty Orang-Red blush. Looks GREAT paired with red lips (trust me) especially on darker skin. I love wearing this with MAC Ruby Woo lipstick.
It's expensive, but it's really pigmented and you get a lot of product.
Nc50

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2012 2:34:00 PM More reviews by shelju

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Other Eyes: Brown

I love NARS blushes, the quality is impeccable and I have several pans. As with most NARS bright colors they are highly pigmented. A quality brush and a light hand are needed for this baby. I bought this as it was highly touted as the "red" for women of color. It is indeed beautiful . . . on the right skin/under tone. But sadly on me, it clashes with my coffee/cream with golden undertone coloring. It looks like a very odd orangy red, that is not flattering on me . . I have Taj Mahal if i want orange. Anyway, I found that MUFE Scarlett 99 is a better red for me.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2012 5:31:00 AM More reviews by MizAkaeze

All rave reviews and completely true. it is appears bright red in the pan, i was hesitant but the SA at the NARS stand at HArrods, Uk assured me it is an amazing blush for my NC50 skintone and i got it with d NArS bronzer, it looks AMAZING on my skin and i never regret spending as much as i did on this product, it gives me rosy cheeks especially in the winter and it appears best in pictures, if used minimally. i lovvveeee...

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2012 1:14:00 AM More reviews by mcrish

This stuff is FUN.

I kept eyeing this stuff because let's face it- it's the brightest, freakiest-looking blush we've ever seen in our lives. It's intimidating! But that's what draws you to it, isn't it?!?! :)

Anyhow, I finally made the purchase and I use just a modest amount on the apples of my cheeks, pair it with some Laguna bronzer in the hollows of my cheeks for contouring, and BAM- summer face. I've gotten compliments from two women on this look, with one being in her twenties and one was perhaps 65 (and in all the days I've seen her, she's never worn makeup). She felt it looked "very becoming". I know Orgasm is supposed to give you that "glow", but you wanna REALLY glow?! Get this stuff.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2012 10:21:00 AM More reviews by fashion10

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Such a pretty matte tropical orange color. Very pigmented so I use my 27 Nars Blush to sheer it out. This will last me forever so the price is reasonable. My Nars blushes I currently have are Taj Mahal, Dolce Vita, Exhibit A, Alabross. All beautiful colors that look so good on my skin tone.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2012 4:14:00 PM More reviews by blueelm

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Wow. This blush is amazing. I went right for it because I remember seeing some bright red rouges that had been my great grandmother's, which had been kept just because of the beautiful packages. I wondered why you don't see bright red blushes with a thick texture like that much these days. Well this is one, and does it ever give you a classic romantic flush. I'm quite fair, with rather yellow/neutral tones so this color suits me well and brightens the surrounding skin more than pinks. It is so pigmented too that I think really it is a great value because I don't know how I will ever reach the pan unless I break it. A tiny bit goes a long way, and swirling it on with a big fluffy brush keeps it looking soft.