NARS Exhibit A

4.6

on 7/14/2012 9:41:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This blush is amazing if you have the right technique. I used this when I went to the Nars masterclass as everyone raves about it and I wanted to try it for myself. I believe that you could use this with a stippling brush but in the masterclass, I used the Nars yachiyo brush - I dusted the product lightly with the brush and then tapped it onto the palm to push some of the product inside the brush and then lightly 'kiss' the cheek after. The result is gorgeous and not something you can achieve with other blushes as it gives you a truly flushed result. It would suit all skin tones including light olive like mine. I thoroughly recommend!

on 7/10/2012 12:41:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

FOUND IT! FOUND THE BEST BLUSH IN THE WORLD!

If you're reading this and because you want to know if you should buy this blush, the answer is yes. And it doesn't matter what you look like because it looks incredible on everyone. If you're as pale as snow, it will give a Snow White, just-came-in-from-the-snow flush. If you have very very dark skin it will warm up your complexion and brighten up your face. If you have tan or olive skin, it imitates what our skin actually looks like when blushing so you look happy and radiant.

This color does what Orgasm says it will do. Only way better. And for every skin tone, not just fair and medium skinned people. This looks incredible (maybe best) on dark skin.

If you're reading this because you already have it and want to see what other people are saying about it, doesn't it kind of feel like knowing about a secret treasure that most people haven't figured out yet?

on 6/3/2012 11:45:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I was recommended to try this product due to my skin tone and most say it looks stunning on dark skinned people and they were right!! The red looks amazing and not shocking at all! Always get compliments and absolutely love it!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I have super pale skin, but I love this bright red (in the pan) blush. I dip my brush into the product, I don't swirl or anything, I just gently pat it in once. That is enough for an entire day for me. Honestly, I'll be shocked if I ever hit pan on this blush. It is SO pigmented. The colour is gorgeous, but I feel like I have to be so careful applying it. Nars products may be expensive, but this blush will last the length of about 10 other blushes, if not more. I absolutely adore the colour, I think it would beautiful on so many skin tones. Embrace the scary red.

on 5/21/2012 12:41:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

I can't believe that something SO shocking and bright would come out so soft and gentile. It's what I thought Orgasm should be.

So don't be afraid of it, ESPECIALLY if you have fair skin. It's the sun-kissed natural look. Amazing.

Paula

on 4/14/2012 7:56:00 AM

Love this product. My favourite NARS blush. So beautiful. It looks amazing on my pale, very pale skin. It brings life to my cheeks. One of the best blushes out there. And let me tell you I've tried them all...almost all ;)

on 4/3/2012 11:14:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I decided to get this blush because I thought that I needed a new one(I only have two including this one as of now) and I heard that it looked really good on dark skin. Well those people were right it looks great! I wear it every day and get compliments-even my mom thought it looked good and she hates that I wear make up! I would buy this again, although I dont think that I need to because there is so much product in the pan

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

Very pretty Orang-Red blush. Looks GREAT paired with red lips (trust me) especially on darker skin. I love wearing this with MAC Ruby Woo lipstick.
It's expensive, but it's really pigmented and you get a lot of product.
Nc50

on 3/22/2012 2:34:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Other

I love NARS blushes, the quality is impeccable and I have several pans. As with most NARS bright colors they are highly pigmented. A quality brush and a light hand are needed for this baby. I bought this as it was highly touted as the "red" for women of color. It is indeed beautiful . . . on the right skin/under tone. But sadly on me, it clashes with my coffee/cream with golden undertone coloring. It looks like a very odd orangy red, that is not flattering on me . . I have Taj Mahal if i want orange. Anyway, I found that MUFE Scarlett 99 is a better red for me.

on 3/22/2012 5:31:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

All rave reviews and completely true. it is appears bright red in the pan, i was hesitant but the SA at the NARS stand at HArrods, Uk assured me it is an amazing blush for my NC50 skintone and i got it with d NArS bronzer, it looks AMAZING on my skin and i never regret spending as much as i did on this product, it gives me rosy cheeks especially in the winter and it appears best in pictures, if used minimally. i lovvveeee...

Top Rated NARS Products