Maybelline Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

3.2

aqua/water, ethylhexyl palmitate, glycerin, octyldecanol, silica, pentylene glycol, octyldodecyl xyloside, phenoxyethanol, sodium acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethone taurate copolymer, hydrogenated lecithin, isohexadecane, hydroxyethyl, acrylate/ sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate, copolymer, peg - 30, diplohydroxystearate, sodium dehydroacetate, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl, hydroxyhydrocinnamate, caprylyl glycol, disodium edta, citirc acid, polysorbate 80, potassium sorbate, propylene glycol, methylisothiazolinone, chamonolla retcuitta extract/matricaria flower extract, aloe barbadensis extract, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, may contain c177891/titanium dioxide, c177491, c177492, c177499/iron oxides

on 2/24/2015 1:01:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I really love this product, but I waited till almost the end of my second bottle before writing a review.

In Italy are only two shades avaiable:
medium-light and medium-dark.

I tried both shades.
At first I used the medium-dark, but it was a little bit too dark for me in winter, but perfect in the summer time. The problem is that in summer here is soooo hot and humid so I didn't quite enjoy it because it was too slippery (in summer I prefer the combo-oily version of this bb cream!!)

This winter I'm using the lighter shade and I like it. I actually love it as a "mixing-tool". I use it with Dior's bb cream (which I HATE- for other details i wrote a review about it).

So overall I like this bb cream and I'll buy it again. Better for the colder months.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

Bit undecided on this one. My skin can appear red sometimes and this gives my skin a nice natural glow. Recommended for a natural look. However I need extra makeup to cover any imperfections and it feels like it clogs my skin a bit. I store it upside down because the packaging is bad and it will leak out of the lid.

on 2/10/2015 11:44:00 AM

Little to no coverage, "matches" skin tone darker than my skin, has gross stuff like propylene glycol, and it broke out my sensitive skin. C- would not buy again. Has no magic ingredients to make me go wow, this is good for my skin. Has sunscreen though I guess.

on 2/9/2015 12:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It is alright.. not the best though. I need a shade lighter than what I bought. It also does not give my skin complete coverage.
If you wanted a bit of a natural look, this is a nice idea. My face is always a bit red & its never gets fully covered. I tend to use a concealer & tone correction powder with it, which helps a little.

on 2/8/2015 9:26:00 PM

i do not like this bb cream! none of the shades were right for me. also, it is SO shiny! make sure you use powder with it. also, the coverage is total crap. it looks like you put nothing on your face. this is something i would recommend for somebody with flawless skin. i have combination skin and this bb cream stuck to the dry parts of my face and showed the flakes. very annoying. if you have flawless skin and you're looking for something like a tinted moisturizer that's not pricey, this is the thing for you.

on 2/5/2015 12:24:00 PM

The coverage is not the best, so I would rather choose something else before this one.

on 2/4/2015 12:37:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this product. Doesn't aggravate my sensitive skin, feels light and fresh, lasts all day. Has a pleasantly creamy texture that is fun to apply. I find it doesn't look as good if I use a powder over it as is tends to look cakey, but it works with blush. Have also improvised and used it on my lids in place of primer and it does a good job of keeping my eyeshadow in place! Will definitely buy again.

on 2/3/2015 8:31:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I had heard about BB Creams from the teenage daughter of the owner of my nail salon. So, when a 20 something co-worker gave me her barely used tube, purchased in the wrong color for her, I wasn't expecting much. And, I also associate the Maybelline brand with kids who can't afford more. Well I was pleasantly surprised with this product. The fair/medium is a bit on the light side, and my skin tone is rather light. But it evens and brightens adding an imperceptible glow to my uneven and aging skin without a foundation-ish look. I like it.

on 2/3/2015 8:00:00 PM

I loved this product when I bought it and I probably used it for a year. It is lightweight and smoothed out my skin really well. I also thought it was pretty soothing and didn't get oily by the end of the day. However, it gave me blackheads and clogged pores every where, even areas of my face that had literally never had a pimple before. Now I can't use it without breaking out by the end of the day and have huge blackheads on my nose and cheeks. Very upsetting. It is also a pretty messy bottle but very potable.

on 1/30/2015 3:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I was originally using this BB Cream before Maybelline came out with their "Pure" BB cream. This one did great at protecting my skin from the sun, and had decent coverage. But I think the "Pure" cream works better in terms of coverage and it treats acne as well, and I get less oily with that.