October 20, 2014 | 2113 users online

BB Cream - Garnier - BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin - Light

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2014 2:44:00 PM More reviews by mariamidori

I don't wear foundation, if only every 3 weekends, but I started to see that I had sunlight spots damage on my face.

I started using SPF creams, but all the ones i bought were awful, i don't have breakouts on my skin and these creams gave hell to my chin as soon as i started.

So I decided to give BB creams a try and googled pretty good reviews about this one, and I wasn't disappointed. The 20 SPF worked well and haven't had a single pimple since I started using it.

PACKAGING: Sucks. As soon as I opened it, i lost a lot of product. Light shade it's "runnier" than medium one, though.

COVERAGE: It's everything I was looking for. Doesn't seem as if I was wearing foundation, it seems only as if my skin improved, it's not the lightest coverage, but I prefer it that way, not so light nor full.

OVER ALL REVIEW: I love it. The light shade one is too light and the medium too dark for me, so i bought them both and mix them. I prefer a matte finish, this one isn't a 100%, but it does a pretty good job! And at the end of the day, when I clean my face, it seems more mostourized :) I'm happy with this!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2014 12:36:00 PM More reviews by louloulemon

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm not sure why everyone is saying this is runny. It's not runny for me at all. I actually really like this BB cream considering it's my first drugstore beauty product I've purchased in many years. Great buildable coverage, nice finish and lasts. I like to apply some mineral powder to my T-zone as I have combo skin and it tends to get oily there. Overall I really like this product.

June 5, 2014 UPDATE

I just realized that the reason why so many of you are saying it is runny is because there are 2 formulas; normal/dry skin and combination/oily skin.

I have tried both and after lots of playing around I finally can see the difference and wow, the oily skin formula is SOOO much nicer. I have it on right now and can't believe the natural coverage, it actually looks like my skin. I love this product even more!

My only wish is that they come out with more colour options as light/med is too light and dark/med is a tad too dark for me but I can pull it off since it's the summer and I'll have colour anyway.

Really love this product :)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/24/2014 9:48:00 AM More reviews by amorstilosa99

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product first of all, gives the notsodewynotsomatte look that was just perfect for me. But I wouldnt recommend this for sensitive skin, as whenever I start using this, It gives lil bumps to my skin that seems dry, but mostly around my oily nose. so it is still a gud producg for normal or dry skinned people. :*

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2014 12:21:00 PM More reviews by SherryG81

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this product because nothing else will keep my oil at bay while also giving me the coverage I need. However, I am very fair and can only find this product in light/medium which is way too dark for me. Does the oil free line even offer a fair/light shade or not? And if so, does anyone know where I can get it?

rated 4 of 5 on 5/11/2014 9:43:00 PM More reviews by taliabrown0

This is my favorite bb cream i own! I don't have oily skin but i heard the one for non oily skin was terrible. It stays on pretty well through the day but it does ware off a bit if you don't set it! The formula is VERY runny and gets messy sometimes but i like the product enough to let that one slide!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/11/2014 4:07:00 PM More reviews by Lmoney1202

Although it is runny like other users have said, if you only use what you need instead of caking it on every day it will last you a very long time. The little tube I have has lasted me over 6 months with daily use. It doesn't offer the amazingly even skin tone I was hoping for, but delivers as a great tinted moisturizer and good substitute to foundation.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/8/2014 4:27:00 PM More reviews by lkjhg

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This has SPF20 in the UK. Otherwise, ditto to what jianing23 said.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2014 10:24:00 AM More reviews by jianing23

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Packaging is really bad, the product is really liquidy and runs :( gotta store it upside down
It's really good coverage and feels really light . Additionally it controls my oils really well which is perfect for the summer. I only wish that there was SPF in this but there isn't :(

Another complaint is the price... I got it on Sale at lawblaws for 17$ which is pricy HOWEVER it is also two fluid ounces! So technically it's no that bad

update: ive been using it for a couple of weeks now and i must say, i am lOVING this <3
i find that i prefer to use this than my foundation because it feels less heavy and i know it can handle my oily combo skin and it has great coverage when needed!
only wish there was more color range

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2014 10:31:00 PM More reviews by ReviewingMakeup

Formula
This is great for summer and spring when my skin is oilier. It has a matte finish which i prefer for warmer months. It stays all day and doesn't sink into fine lines. This has medium coverage which is very high for a bb cream. THIS BB CREAM ALSO OXIDISES AND BECOMES DARKER THROUGHOUT THE DAY.
Packaging
I HATE the packaging. It spills out everywhere if you keep it upright or even on it's side, therefore i HAVE to keep it upside down against a wall or stack of books.
Colour (Yes, i spell it like this... I'm Australian)
Fair is too light for me and Medium is too dark. I use a mix of both with 2 parts fair and 1 part medium. It also darkens as said above.

In conclusion, it is a good bb cream. I love the formula but i do have my complaints about it.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/1/2014 1:04:00 AM More reviews by Tiffanycuhh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Loved how it looked on my skin when I first applied it but it only lasted a few hours WITH powder on top of it. This also can look very orange if you don't have the right skin color for it.