Garnier Sleek and Shine Moroccan Sleek Oil Treatment

4.5

Cyclopentiasiloxane, dimethiconol, parfum/fragrance, argania spinosa oil/argania spinosa kernel oil, prunus armeniaca kernel oil/ apricot kernel oil, linalool, hexyl cinnamal, citronellol, limonene, benzyl alcohol, geraniol, carrot oil/beta-carotene F.LL D53305/1

My first impression on this product was not great. I paid 5 dollars for this tiny little squirt bottle and the liquid inside looked like something that would come out of my sink. Not good. I went home and decided to put this product to use ASAP! I took a shower, towel dried my hair, then used a comb to get all knots out of my hair. I then added one pump of the serum to my hand and put it into my hair, starting at the roots then scrunched it into the rest of my head since I don't have much hair (and it's quite thin). I recommend brushing the product in with your fingers. After my hair was completely dry, I did my normal hair straightening routine and added one more pump of serum to my head. I was sooo impressed with the outcome of my hair! The product smoothed out my hair and decreased the amount of frizz by at least ninety percent! This product also smells amazinggg! Just as with every other hair care product...TOO MUCH IS A BAD THING! It can make your hair greasy so add small amounts at a time, especially if you have thin hair like me!

on 11/27/2013 1:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have very long,thick,wavy hair and I have problem with frizz and dry ends. I love hair serum/oil and my favorite is the one from The Body Shop grapeseed hair oil but after 3 bottles later I really want to find a drugstore dupe. Yes the garnier one has silicone as the first ingredient but so does the TBS one and the garnier is also thicker consistency and of course smells different because this one is infused with argan oil. At the end of the day the result is all that matter. I use this after I wash my hair and I let it air dry. I also use it after I flat iron my hair to prevent frizz. I do wish it comes with a pump tho' but I can always reuse my empty hair serum container. I almost finish mine,so I will repurchase.

on 11/14/2013 10:01:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

The results of this product kicked in a little after i used it and when it did i was surprised by the results! It left my hair feeling smoother and i definitely saw the sleek finish. There wasn't a lot of shine and it didn't tame frizz to a full extent but i was still impressed.

on 11/6/2013 2:58:00 AM

My mum use to use this when I was younger on her silky straight frizz-less hair, I really didn't see the point though. At the time, I had never used it. I purchased my very own about a 2 months or so a go, I reeeeeally like this product, I use it when my hair is air-dried or after using heat tools on it (it's not that effective on my wet hair). It makes my hair look so shiny and healthy. The down buzz is that it doesn't stay that way for a very long time, to me it's only that way for an hour or less tbh.. However, it still feels silky-smooth, hence the reason why my mum always bought it. The packaging is ok, but it's the quality of the product itself that matters to me. I would actually repurchase this! :)

on 10/29/2013 2:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I've been using this product for about 8 months now & I'm in love with it!
I use it before I straighten my air, after I get out of the shower, and before I curl my hair! this product is amazing!

on 10/29/2013 11:55:00 AM

Surprisingly good for such an inexpensive product!!! Very versatile. Yes it's not pure argan oil and has some silicones in it, but I have used it sparingly on wet and dry hair with very nice results. It says you can even add some to your conditioner, so I might have to try that too.

on 10/22/2013 1:20:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i used to use Moroccan oil and some pure argon oil. i love this product but it does have silicons in it and as such it is not a pure oil. I prefer the pure argon oil as it does not weigh down my waves but for my color treated ends this is the very best. it is heavier than Moroccan oil due to the silicons in it so if you have fine to medium hair you must be careful to put very little in your hair. I mix it with water or gel. i bought it on sale for 3$ so i am super duper happy

on 10/16/2013 4:23:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I have tried several moroccan oils, including the pricey Moroccanoil Oil Hair Treatment. Garnier's is definitely the best out of all. My hair is thick, and dry (its also bleached). I use the oil when my hair is damp then I blow dry it. I will use a little bit afterwards on my ends. It's lightweight, I love the smell, and I purchased it for $4 at Target. It's one of my fave beauty products!

on 9/26/2013 3:21:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Seriously, I never would have imagined that this stuff could be a HG product... But it is. See, I needed some kind of leave in conditioner, as I don't heat style my hair and I like it to at least somewhat look like I did. I was using Argan oil before, but I didn't want to pay $25 for a tiny bottle. This stuff... I put a few drops in the length of my hair when it's wet and let it air dry, and my hair is shiny, silky to the touch, and weightless. And for $10? YES.

on 9/21/2013 12:00:00 PM

Add me to the list of rave reviews for this. I was skeptical about it because I have tried many similar products that always made my hair feels greasy. This makes my ends look and feel great. I can also curl my hair with this in it and it still holds a curl.