Maybelline Volum' Express The Mega Plush

3.3

on 1/10/2015 3:37:00 PM

I really like the brush on this mascara, and the fluidity of the product. My only con on this product is that is flakes terribly.

on 1/10/2015 12:05:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I really like this mascara. It doesn't make your lashes feel crunchy, but instead, soft and fluttery. It looks so nature while giving me great length, and thickness. I have repurchased this product a few times, and will continue to. Best mascara for natural, but full looking lashes!.

on 12/30/2014 5:43:00 AM

sorry for my bad english This does nothing to my lashes, no lenght, no volume. I tried putting it on top of other mascaras, but it just clumps my lashes all together. Defitnitly not a fan.

My favorite mascara!!

on 12/16/2014 10:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This mascara in blackest black is my HG mascara! It's better than all of the high-end mascaras I've ever tried, and I constantly get compliments asking whether my eyelashes are real. It's thick at first, so I end up wiping some back into the tube for the first week or so, but after that it's golden. I've never had a problem with it clumping, yet it's very layer-able as long as you don't let the coats fully dry in between.

I bought this mascara in the navy velvet shade, the blue was not that noticeable. the brush had a bend in it, which made it difficult to really grab the lashes and coat them. there was more length, but the volume was terrible!! it smelt very chemically and you could not build layers to get thicker results.

on 12/9/2014 4:24:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

I have a very difficult time buying mascara because I have dark, very long lashes, but they are not thick. A lot of mascaras just clump my lashes together perhaps because of the already long length. I have tried tons of mascaras to give me a natural full effect and had yet to find one. The best one is Sephora brand--it's their version of Dior Diorshow, but I left that mascara in my car on a hot day and the wand got all messed up. I'd heard a lot about Mega Plush and decided to give it a try. Well, I love it! I just love the bendy flexible brush. It lets me coat all my lashes perfectly and i have more control over the wand. I prefer wet formulas over dry ones, which this is. It lets me apply two coats without making my lashes stiff. Drier formulas make my lashes look spider-y . Love this mascara and will definitely buy again.

on 12/8/2014 9:26:00 AM

Whoops! I bought Navy Velvet by accident. I am usually a black or brown mascara kinda gal. That said I am pleasantly surprised. I recently fell in love with Younique's 3D Fiberlash mascara recently, but sometimes I just don't quite have the time or energy for that much work; bought this as a backup mascara as an impulse buy. I forgot that I like a blue mascara sometimes. The wand takes some getting used to, but I found this at the dollar store, so for a loonie, it's a hit. Glad to have a second mascara option in my vanity!

on 11/29/2014 1:00:00 PM

I bought this because my eyes already don't like that I wear contacts and they hate even more that I wear mascara. This was the only mascara that I read was formulated especially for contact wearers. I don't like it. It burns my eyes more than my $1 elf mineral mascara. Would not buy again.

on 11/26/2014 4:01:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love this mascara. When I first purchased it and opened it, I was kind of unsure whether I'd made a mistake with it - I really didn't like the look of the flexible wand. But after I tried it, I loved it. When you put it on, it seriously does not feel like you've got mascara on. Your eyelashes aren't hard and crusty like a lot of mascara. It gives you the perfect natural look, so it is perfect for school or a minimal makeup look, but still gives you volume and length. I love it.