December 18, 2014 | 923 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Volum' Express The Mega Plush

rated 2 of 5 on 6/27/2014 7:12:00 AM More reviews by HaleyKnowsBest

it dryed out and clumpy really fast and the applicator is too big and awkward to use.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/23/2014 2:34:00 PM More reviews by Mivina

Ok mascara. I prefer my jordana best lash extreme mascara. Too much smudging. At least it leaves my lashes soft. Will not repurchase

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2014 3:21:00 PM More reviews by yjanney

I keep trying more expensive mascaras but end up coming back to this one. I HATE stiff eyelashes and find they clump up when I try to apply several coats. I know this says it's for volume, but it does a great job lengthening for me too! I wear contacts and suffer from seasonal allergies, but this has never caused any irritation. Also, this dries pretty fast, so smudges are rare. Love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/19/2014 6:09:00 AM More reviews by Staurhy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Loved this from the moment I used it. No flaking, no clumps, and no smudges or running.
Tone it down for work or school or build it up for big lashes for a special event. Glides on reasonably easy and you don't have to tug at your lashes to use it. The wand isn't gooey and you don't have wipe off excessive amounts. It comes off pretty easy in the shower and with makeup wipes.
Only problem for me was the smell, if you have used One by One before you will know what I mean. The smell of this mascara is quite pungent. Don't let that turn you off because this is a really good product and would recommend it to anyone with short or thin lashes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2014 8:31:00 PM More reviews by bih80

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I think it works so great on me because I do have wide, big eyes. It just fans and coats my lashes beautifully, I'm very much addicted to it. That being said I do not advice you use this on your bottom lashes or if you have small eyes/short lashes. It's a big, fluffy brush that can get on the skin and transfer. The entire Volum' Express line has yet to disappoint me.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/17/2014 12:20:00 AM More reviews by BrittAm95

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

When this mascara came out, I was super excited to get my hands on a tube as I really don't like the feel of stiff lashes. It did the job! My first tube, which is really cute by the way, worked wonderfully. Long, separated, volumized lashed without the stiffness. They were actually flexible when I touched them. No flakiness either. It worked great until it dried up after a couple of months. I just bought another tube last week and it hasn't let me down either.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2014 1:49:00 PM More reviews by pinkmouse09

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this mascara. Gives me well coated lashes with no flake. You only need 1-2 coats to get the job done. Makes lashes look nice without being too over the top

rated 1 of 5 on 6/14/2014 11:44:00 AM More reviews by Nightingale523

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This mascara was a total waste of money. The brush was impossible to use because of that bend in the middle- it just pushed my lashes away, didn't coat them at all. Didn't someone test this product before they put it on the market? What were they thinking?! Cute packaging but that doesn't really matter if the product is terrible!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/13/2014 8:40:00 PM More reviews by twee420

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Blue

Oh Maybelline! Yet another under preformering, overhyped mascara.

Unlike certain other maybelline mascaras, the formula wasn't really the problem here (don't get me wrong, it's nothing to write home about).. it was the damn brush! I felt like I was using a cotton bud/qtip to apply mascara. The bristles of the brush all stuck together and just transferred blobs of the product directly onto my lashes.

Even after a few coats of this stuff, I saw no volume as promised. Some days, it would give a rather mediocre result.. and on bad days, it would just be clump mania.

Even though it is good value (I paid about 10 I think), it is not worth the money at all and I would not repurchase this.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/12/2014 6:56:00 PM More reviews by pvining

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

I was excited when this mascara was introduced because I really like lightweight, natural looking mascaras, and the trend lately is just the opposite. But this mascara was really disappointing. I think the formula is okay, if a little sticky, but it's hard to tell because I can't get a good application with that awful wand. The brush has sparse, spindly bristles that are spaced too far apart, and it made my lashes look, well, sparse, spindly and spaced too far apart. I have made several attempts at this, and have been disappointed every time. I will not buy it again. I'm not even going to use up the tube I have.