November 23, 2014 | 1941 users online

Makeup Brushes - Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman - Expert Face Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2014 2:39:00 AM More reviews by jENNj

Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2014 1:24:00 AM More reviews by koolvjs

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

An amazing makeup brush for liquid or cream foundations/bb ! The brush is the perfect size for my small face and it is so soft and dense, it blends out foundation/bb cream effortlessly. I can use this brush also for powder products, like bronzer and blush.

However, as expected, the price in Australia for the one brush is pretty expensive at $19.99 compared to the US/UK at $8.99, but I got a decent discount at Priceline yesterday, so I only had to spend $15.99 (which is still pretty ridiculous).

This is a multi-purpose brush and for someone who just started using brushes for foundation, I really recommend this one, no matter the price !

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2014 8:33:00 PM More reviews by makeupenthusiast1994

WOW! I've been meaning to get this brush a long time but didn't want to order online as I leave near a store that sells it-but just haven't had the time to make the trip. I recently did and let me just say this brush is amazing! Up till now I've been using a beauty blender but now this is my deff go to foundation applicator! :) for $9 this is a brush must have! I recommend everybody to get this brush-whether you use liquid or powder foundation!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/2/2014 11:17:00 AM More reviews by vaav

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Soft but sheds like crazy after a few months

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2014 8:32:00 AM More reviews by Nanaisbeautiful

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a great foundation brush for beginners and beyond because it is so easy to use and it also is so affordable (ulta usually has them for $8.99 and buy one get one 50 % off). This brush allows for multiple application methods such as stippling, buffing and you can even use it as if it were a standard "filbert" foundation brush. I have used it with a number of foundations ( MAC Prolongwear, EL Doublewear, MUFE HD and etc.) and have had no difficulty with applying any of them with this brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2014 1:10:00 PM More reviews by Savannahy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

These brushes blend so well and the foundation brushes applies my foundation so nice and smooth.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2014 10:00:00 PM More reviews by ShaShagirl87

I cannot express to you how much I adore this brush... I am repurchasing another one asap because the other one I have is old now and the bristles are full of foundation (we had some great times together) lmao anyway! I love this brush! can't wait to get my new one!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2014 9:26:00 AM More reviews by lizzea

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Really beautiful buffing brush that allows you to apply and blend foundation seamlessly. Would love if this came in a smaller version though so I could blend my under eye concealer with the foundation more easily (the density of this brush would allow me to pat-blend-pat-blend that ver delicate under eye area an would prevent creasing. Make a smaller one that's just this exact brush and I'd love you guys even more!!!!! :D

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2014 7:26:00 AM More reviews by Mikey87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I couldn't love this brush anymore!!! It's perfect for blending my concealer under my eyes. It spends it perfectly even and covers everything I need it to. It's sooo much quicker to blend using this brush than your fingers!! It's also great for contouring and gives you an airbrushed, flawless finish!! Love love love :-)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2014 6:35:00 PM More reviews by rosiejnes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

AMAZING , AMAZING AND AMAZING!

this was my first ever makeup brush and boy, it did not disappoint!

The price is so reasonble aswell!
and Real Techniques is a great, trusted, British brand so I have recently purchased all of the makeup brushes I thought this one was so good!

OVERALL: this is the best thing I have ever bought!