July 30, 2014 | 2069 users online

Concealers - Yves Saint Laurent - Anti-Cernes Multi Action Concealer #1

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2009 12:45:00 AM More reviews by LizaLindsey

The jury is still out on this. I like that this is in a stick and that it blends well. The color is perfect for my skin tone, but the reservations I have are completely related to the cakey factor under my eyes. I bought it because many of the reviews said that it doesn't crepe and looked hydrated. I did not have the same results. This made my undereye look pretty corpse like. I also used this around my nose and got a little breakout action going on. Could be unrelated, but I don't know. I wish this was the answer to my prayers. I will stick with MUFE Lift Concealer undereye and The Balm Time Balm on my face. These truly are the best!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2009 9:44:00 PM More reviews by staci23

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This concealer is very creamy and easy to apply. It covers nicely and it not noticeable on the skin...as in, you don't see a blinding white obvious concealer under the eyes when used. It blends so well. Plus the packaging is nice.

Normally concealers are very chalky on me but this one makes me look more well rested when used around the eyes. It's also light enough to use lightly on my eyelids when I don't want to wear eyeshadow but want an even finish on my lids.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2008 8:10:00 AM More reviews by kirki

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The best concealer I've ever had. It's creamy, has a good coverage, looks natural.
The colour is perfect, and the package is so glam!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/4/2008 2:43:00 PM More reviews by klprice1

it looked pretty at first, but it didn't last at all. also, i noticed when I applied my powder, it would rub off easily.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2007 3:59:00 PM More reviews by Naranja

One of the best concealers I know, and I know many...good coverage, stays put, doesn't get cakey and the colour is (for me, al least) perfect. It's very natural looking as well, one of the most important aspects of a concealer. I use it mainly under my eyes, but it's great for other discolorations as well. The price is a bit on the higher side, but you're rewarded with a stylish golden little wand...will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2007 10:13:00 AM More reviews by wendy77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use shade #2 rather than #1.

This is my favourite concealer. It is creamy, has good coverage for redness / spots and for darkness around the eye area, it doesn't settle into lines, lasts nicely and has beautiful packaging.

However, the shade range isn't great (there are only 3!) I know that I am lucky to find a shade that suits me so well.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/23/2006 11:34:00 AM More reviews by cron

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

I like this concealer, it stays put pretty good... When I'm applying it (with fingers) it feels somewhat oily but it's not oily on the skin though. I thik 4 lippies is the max this concealer will get from me. Not sure if I will repurchase but I chose the "yes" option in the rollup.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2006 4:16:00 PM More reviews by hounddog1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This does not work for me anymore. It is ok but it sometimes looks more cakey and it goes in to my lines. I prefer the first concealer I ever bought: Elizabeth Arden Flawless finish concealer.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/7/2006 7:49:00 AM More reviews by jazavac

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

I have just bought this in shade #2. It is fine and it does cover but that or any other shade just isn't me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2005 6:19:00 PM More reviews by mcorreia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

I was very reluctant in buying an anti-cernes stick formula for fearing dryness! I'm glad I bought this one! I previously used H.Rubinstein also a great product (liquid formula) but I'm always trying new stuff as I'm complety fanatic about make-up; amazingly YSL blends as easy as HR anti-cernes and also as that lifting/moisturizing effect on your look; the diference it seems to me, YSL is a bit more creamy. Regarding the "setting into fine lines issue" I guest it will happen with any anti-cernes but less in liquid ones but these won't allow as much coverage as a creamy one: nothing is perfect!!
Packaging as usual in YSL brand is luxurious: I feel so sorry throwing it away when product ends.