Yves Saint Laurent Anti-Cernes Multi Action Concealer #1

4.2

Titanium Dioxide, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Polyethylene, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Cetearyl Octanoate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Isostearyl Alcohol, Nylon-12, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Tocopheryl Acetate, Silica, Barium Sulfate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Propylparaben, Ginkgo Biloba Extract, Soybean Lipid, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Glyceryl Stearate, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Myristyl Lactate, Citric Acid. [ /- May Contain: Ci 77491 Ci 77492 Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77019 (Mica), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)].

on 12/19/2009 11:00:00 PM

Skin: Other, Other, Cool

Everyone raves about how this concealer is great for the undereye, but on me it was dry and settled into my fine lines, and was just very obvious. Maybe this is because I apply it with a concealer brush instead of my fingers, which might warm it some, but I'd rather use a brush so this concealer just isn't for me!

on 9/16/2009 11:19:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Very good shades for this very creamy "lipstick" style concealer. The coverage is lighter than you might expect for such a product (compared with Benefit Boing, for example). But you can build layers of it quite easily. It sets creamy, but not too greasy -- but I do not have oily skin. The case is gorgeous, but it is hard to get the cover to line up correctly when you recap it, and then there is the annoying issue of having concealer smears all over the gorgeous gold case. This blends well and does not crease when set with a light dusting of powder.

on 6/13/2009 12:39:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I'm using my 2nd or 3rd tube of the product. I use it to cover any blemish on my face. It covers very well and the texture is very creamy so its really easy to blend. I apply it after using the perfect touch foundation then put on the loose powder after. The 3 products work together very well and my face looks flawless afterwards without being cakey

on 2/22/2009 12:45:00 AM

The jury is still out on this. I like that this is in a stick and that it blends well. The color is perfect for my skin tone, but the reservations I have are completely related to the cakey factor under my eyes. I bought it because many of the reviews said that it doesn't crepe and looked hydrated. I did not have the same results. This made my undereye look pretty corpse like. I also used this around my nose and got a little breakout action going on. Could be unrelated, but I don't know. I wish this was the answer to my prayers. I will stick with MUFE Lift Concealer undereye and The Balm Time Balm on my face. These truly are the best!

on 1/4/2009 9:44:00 PM

This concealer is very creamy and easy to apply. It covers nicely and it not noticeable on the skin...as in, you don't see a blinding white obvious concealer under the eyes when used. It blends so well. Plus the packaging is nice.

Normally concealers are very chalky on me but this one makes me look more well rested when used around the eyes. It's also light enough to use lightly on my eyelids when I don't want to wear eyeshadow but want an even finish on my lids.

on 7/18/2008 8:10:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

The best concealer I've ever had. It's creamy, has a good coverage, looks natural.
The colour is perfect, and the package is so glam!

on 6/4/2008 2:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

it looked pretty at first, but it didn't last at all. also, i noticed when I applied my powder, it would rub off easily.

on 11/27/2007 3:59:00 PM

One of the best concealers I know, and I know many...good coverage, stays put, doesn't get cakey and the colour is (for me, al least) perfect. It's very natural looking as well, one of the most important aspects of a concealer. I use it mainly under my eyes, but it's great for other discolorations as well. The price is a bit on the higher side, but you're rewarded with a stylish golden little wand...will definitely repurchase.

on 7/16/2007 10:13:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium

I use shade #2 rather than #1.

This is my favourite concealer. It is creamy, has good coverage for redness / spots and for darkness around the eye area, it doesn't settle into lines, lasts nicely and has beautiful packaging.

However, the shade range isn't great (there are only 3!) I know that I am lucky to find a shade that suits me so well.

on 8/23/2006 11:34:00 AM

I like this concealer, it stays put pretty good... When I'm applying it (with fingers) it feels somewhat oily but it's not oily on the skin though. I thik 4 lippies is the max this concealer will get from me. Not sure if I will repurchase but I chose the "yes" option in the rollup.

Top Rated Yves Saint Laurent Products