August 1, 2014 | 1305 users online

BB Cream - Garnier - BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Medium/Deep

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2013 5:15:00 PM More reviews by oliviah25

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Best bb cream I have tried although, it makes my face go orange if I don't mix it with moisturiser with application. As I have acne prone skin I use the oil free version. I use the bb cream to make my blemishes less noticeable.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2013 4:13:00 AM More reviews by hoangrl

I actually like this BB cream quite a bit. It doesnt suit my skin tone exactly as im asian and i have a yellow undertone while this i think has more pink/grey (yes i know its weird for me to say grey but i think it does).

But lately i feel i need more coverage than my mineral foundation. I mix this with my Aveeno positvely radiant tinted moisturizer and i get a pretty awesome tinted moisturiser that evens out my skins, feel light weight, doenst look cakey, suits my skin colour and has pretty good lasting power if i set it with powder.

on its own i think this BB cream is ok. it takes awhile to set, so thats why i mix it with aveeno as that sets quickly. I dont like the fragrance its a bit overpowering but it goes away once you apply it. I like the tube bottle, the packaging works. Price wise its ok for the amount it is. I will repurchase once im out as this is one of the better BB creams out there.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2013 6:33:00 PM More reviews by Cobaltnails

I love this! after using it for a while, i noticed my skin colour started to even out. After i put this on, I look putting on some powder from maybelliene to make it look more natural and less shiny. It doesnt make it that shiny though. When i am in a hurry, I just put this on and my face looks more awake, cleaner, evened out. It comes in only two colours though but it seems to fit me fine. I would for sure repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2013 12:18:00 AM More reviews by agir002

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this bb cream but the ingredients look a bit dodgy as I love using natural products on skin. As it is hard to find my colour this is sometimes very tricky. I am a MAC NC42.

This product feels lovely, is moisturising and makes my skin look dewy and glowing! It has light to medium coverage which can be built up if needed. I hate the look of masky foundation so I love this.

The smell is strong but nice like white tea.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2013 1:09:00 PM More reviews by swatters

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like it, but I use it more like a moisturizer since I still wear foundation on top. Or is that normal use for a BB cream? I have no idea. Anyway, this is nice and light and gives just enough color for me to feel like its worth the $12 or so I paid for it. I've already repurchased 3 or 4 times and will continue to do so until I find something better. The only improvement would be to re-vamp the stupid tube... It always gets bent in a weird way as the product is depleted. It makes the label unroll from the tube and then you have a sticky tube with the label peeling off in your makeup bag, nice. They should print the label on the plastic tube instead of using a sticker.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/22/2013 4:53:00 PM More reviews by girly26

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product broke me out so bad after about a week I had to stop using it. It is extremely greasy and does not have much coverage, it was also a bit too dark for my skin tone but the light colour I know would have been too light. I wouldn't recommend unless you have dry skin and don't need alot of coverage. I would not repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/6/2013 12:57:00 AM More reviews by brairblack

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Technically BB creams are supposed to be the step between a moisturiser and a full foundation. So my guess would be that BB creams are meant to have about medium to sheer coverage. This product in particular has a rather medium coverage that I would go so far as to say may even appear orange if applied unevenly. Through using the product on a daily basis for upwards of two weeks, which is how long I usually test out a product, I've found that the medium tone should only be applied in a single coat to your skin after you've applied a moisturiser first. The reason that I always put a moisturiser on is that I've got extremely dry skin, and when I use this BB cream without a moisturiser underneath I find that the product is very hard to spread around and because of that I tend to use more of it. I find also that this product is not what I would use if I were going for a natural look as this product, even with a moisturiser mixed in with it, is still very thick and highly pigmented.
When I first heard about Garnier bringing out a BB cream I was very excited, and the face on the side of the box certainly sold on the idea that this product was nothing short of a miracle. In my experience this miracle was an utter failure.
I'm glad for people who have tried it and found success, but this was simply too much for my face.
Hope this helps! :D

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2013 11:23:00 PM More reviews by cami367

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this product. Since I'm in my 30's now, I want something that isnt completely matte, and this is it. It makes my skin look luminous. I can put on powder if i want more coverage or to cover up shine. The medium/deep is great for summer and to perk up my winter skin. I'm not sure how much it really moisturizes, but I think it is more than typical foundations.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/1/2013 11:45:00 AM More reviews by elgruetz

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I had heard numerous raves about BB cream, so felt compelled to try it. I thought for certain it was going to be the last product I would ever need. Alas, after a couple hours of application, I was sorely disappointed.

While the product went on smoothly and nicely, it didn't provide much coverage (which I suppose is part of the appeal). The color was perfect for my skin tone. The product provided a "dewy" look, which concerned me, as dewy often translates to greasy on my combination skin. I applied concealer and dusted it with translucent powder and it looked good.

Within an hour I felt and looked greasy. I blotted my skin numerous times throughout the day and felt that it looked like I had no make up on at all.

I would recommend this product if you have dry, clear skin. I would NOT recommend this product if you have oily or combination skin or if you prefer more coverage.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/29/2012 4:48:00 AM More reviews by sleeplessdesires

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

I wanted to love this product I really did but I feel like it was too much for my acne prone skin. It really left my skin feeling too hydrated and oily I did not like it at all. I feel that if you are going to say it's a BB cream it should do what a BB cream does and make your skin look better not worse. I think it would suit people with dryer/normal skin. As for the shade I chose it was alright it's not perfect but oh well now I know I'm not going to purchase it anymore.