November 22, 2014 | 1967 users online

BB Cream - Garnier - BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Medium/Deep

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2013 8:26:00 PM More reviews by LoisXO

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I never really understood the whole BB Cream craze when it first started coming out but after this product, I get it.
The coverage is light which is to be expected from a BB cream. It evens out my skin tone and for everyday use that's great for me. It's got a dewy finish so if you have oily skin maybe that wouldn't be good but for those of us with dry skin, it's perfect.
I LOVE the smell. It's sooo yummy and refreshing. It's very moisturizing so I don't have to worry about putting on moisturizer before it.
I personally love this product. It's light, dewy, and moisturizing. It's like your skin...but better. :)

rated 2 of 5 on 2/28/2013 6:08:00 PM More reviews by L2ppls

I was really excited on buying this product, but a bit disappointed.
I honestly thought I would get a really nice coverage, but I didn't and I understand that it's not a foundation so I'm not really bothered about this, But I am a bit sad that I started getting really bad acne around my nose and forehead after using this, and after I stopped using the product my acne got a lot better.
Maybe this BB cream works for other girls, but it just didn't work for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2013 6:43:00 PM More reviews by Mizchristine

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use it as a tinted moisturizer to blur out my acne blemishes. It takes a while to dry, but after it sets it looks great. It helps to diminish the redness on my face, and gives my face a dewy look. You can also apply some loose powder on top to have a more matte look. The price is not bad, you can get it at any drug store or beauty supply store. I have sensitive skin and it did not break me out at all. It's the only BB cream I've ever tried so far so I can't compare it to anything else, but it's pretty good for the price. People would really notice the difference in my skin when I applied the BB cream compared to when I did not use it (they just thought my skin cleared up, but it was just the BB cream.)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2013 5:15:00 PM More reviews by oliviah25

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Best bb cream I have tried although, it makes my face go orange if I don't mix it with moisturiser with application. As I have acne prone skin I use the oil free version. I use the bb cream to make my blemishes less noticeable.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2013 4:13:00 AM More reviews by hoangrl

I actually like this BB cream quite a bit. It doesnt suit my skin tone exactly as im asian and i have a yellow undertone while this i think has more pink/grey (yes i know its weird for me to say grey but i think it does).

But lately i feel i need more coverage than my mineral foundation. I mix this with my Aveeno positvely radiant tinted moisturizer and i get a pretty awesome tinted moisturiser that evens out my skins, feel light weight, doenst look cakey, suits my skin colour and has pretty good lasting power if i set it with powder.

on its own i think this BB cream is ok. it takes awhile to set, so thats why i mix it with aveeno as that sets quickly. I dont like the fragrance its a bit overpowering but it goes away once you apply it. I like the tube bottle, the packaging works. Price wise its ok for the amount it is. I will repurchase once im out as this is one of the better BB creams out there.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2013 6:33:00 PM More reviews by Cobaltnails

I love this! after using it for a while, i noticed my skin colour started to even out. After i put this on, I look putting on some powder from maybelliene to make it look more natural and less shiny. It doesnt make it that shiny though. When i am in a hurry, I just put this on and my face looks more awake, cleaner, evened out. It comes in only two colours though but it seems to fit me fine. I would for sure repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2013 12:18:00 AM More reviews by agir002

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this bb cream but the ingredients look a bit dodgy as I love using natural products on skin. As it is hard to find my colour this is sometimes very tricky. I am a MAC NC42.

This product feels lovely, is moisturising and makes my skin look dewy and glowing! It has light to medium coverage which can be built up if needed. I hate the look of masky foundation so I love this.

The smell is strong but nice like white tea.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2013 1:09:00 PM More reviews by swatters

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like it, but I use it more like a moisturizer since I still wear foundation on top. Or is that normal use for a BB cream? I have no idea. Anyway, this is nice and light and gives just enough color for me to feel like its worth the $12 or so I paid for it. I've already repurchased 3 or 4 times and will continue to do so until I find something better. The only improvement would be to re-vamp the stupid tube... It always gets bent in a weird way as the product is depleted. It makes the label unroll from the tube and then you have a sticky tube with the label peeling off in your makeup bag, nice. They should print the label on the plastic tube instead of using a sticker.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/22/2013 4:53:00 PM More reviews by girly26

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product broke me out so bad after about a week I had to stop using it. It is extremely greasy and does not have much coverage, it was also a bit too dark for my skin tone but the light colour I know would have been too light. I wouldn't recommend unless you have dry skin and don't need alot of coverage. I would not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2013 11:23:00 PM More reviews by cami367

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this product. Since I'm in my 30's now, I want something that isnt completely matte, and this is it. It makes my skin look luminous. I can put on powder if i want more coverage or to cover up shine. The medium/deep is great for summer and to perk up my winter skin. I'm not sure how much it really moisturizes, but I think it is more than typical foundations.