April 19, 2014 | 998 users online

BB Cream - Garnier - BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Medium/Deep

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2013 1:09:00 PM More reviews by swatters

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like it, but I use it more like a moisturizer since I still wear foundation on top. Or is that normal use for a BB cream? I have no idea. Anyway, this is nice and light and gives just enough color for me to feel like its worth the $12 or so I paid for it. I've already repurchased 3 or 4 times and will continue to do so until I find something better. The only improvement would be to re-vamp the stupid tube... It always gets bent in a weird way as the product is depleted. It makes the label unroll from the tube and then you have a sticky tube with the label peeling off in your makeup bag, nice. They should print the label on the plastic tube instead of using a sticker.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/22/2013 4:53:00 PM More reviews by girly26

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product broke me out so bad after about a week I had to stop using it. It is extremely greasy and does not have much coverage, it was also a bit too dark for my skin tone but the light colour I know would have been too light. I wouldn't recommend unless you have dry skin and don't need alot of coverage. I would not repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/6/2013 12:57:00 AM More reviews by brairblack

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Technically BB creams are supposed to be the step between a moisturiser and a full foundation. So my guess would be that BB creams are meant to have about medium to sheer coverage. This product in particular has a rather medium coverage that I would go so far as to say may even appear orange if applied unevenly. Through using the product on a daily basis for upwards of two weeks, which is how long I usually test out a product, I've found that the medium tone should only be applied in a single coat to your skin after you've applied a moisturiser first. The reason that I always put a moisturiser on is that I've got extremely dry skin, and when I use this BB cream without a moisturiser underneath I find that the product is very hard to spread around and because of that I tend to use more of it. I find also that this product is not what I would use if I were going for a natural look as this product, even with a moisturiser mixed in with it, is still very thick and highly pigmented.
When I first heard about Garnier bringing out a BB cream I was very excited, and the face on the side of the box certainly sold on the idea that this product was nothing short of a miracle. In my experience this miracle was an utter failure.
I'm glad for people who have tried it and found success, but this was simply too much for my face.
Hope this helps! :D

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2013 11:23:00 PM More reviews by cami367

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this product. Since I'm in my 30's now, I want something that isnt completely matte, and this is it. It makes my skin look luminous. I can put on powder if i want more coverage or to cover up shine. The medium/deep is great for summer and to perk up my winter skin. I'm not sure how much it really moisturizes, but I think it is more than typical foundations.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/1/2013 11:45:00 AM More reviews by elgruetz

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I had heard numerous raves about BB cream, so felt compelled to try it. I thought for certain it was going to be the last product I would ever need. Alas, after a couple hours of application, I was sorely disappointed.

While the product went on smoothly and nicely, it didn't provide much coverage (which I suppose is part of the appeal). The color was perfect for my skin tone. The product provided a "dewy" look, which concerned me, as dewy often translates to greasy on my combination skin. I applied concealer and dusted it with translucent powder and it looked good.

Within an hour I felt and looked greasy. I blotted my skin numerous times throughout the day and felt that it looked like I had no make up on at all.

I would recommend this product if you have dry, clear skin. I would NOT recommend this product if you have oily or combination skin or if you prefer more coverage.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/29/2012 4:48:00 AM More reviews by sleeplessdesires

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

I wanted to love this product I really did but I feel like it was too much for my acne prone skin. It really left my skin feeling too hydrated and oily I did not like it at all. I feel that if you are going to say it's a BB cream it should do what a BB cream does and make your skin look better not worse. I think it would suit people with dryer/normal skin. As for the shade I chose it was alright it's not perfect but oh well now I know I'm not going to purchase it anymore.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/26/2012 5:24:00 AM More reviews by SusuBaby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this because i didn't want to wear a more full overage foundation, i got this to try a bb cream, i have dry skin more yellow undertones, it works alright not amazing its more like whatever, hydrates well, and doesn't settle into fine lines. once this is done will probably purchase the smash box or the mac one!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/24/2012 4:53:00 AM More reviews by Mestisanz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I used 90% of this product before I realised it was doing my skin more harm than good. I used it when I spent 4 months on holiday in Europe over summer and when I came back I realised my skin had lots of small bumps, especially in the cheek area. I got a microdermabrasion/facial and stopped using it, and wala! Bumps have disappeared. I havent tried the oil-free one but I am so put off this one I will never buy it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/19/2012 6:21:00 PM More reviews by glamary

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The Garnier BB cream does not really impress or disapoint, it is mediocre in all the categories exepth one which is the moustrizing. The coverage is alright, not the best. If you have acnes or discoloring you need either a good primer or add a layer of powder after you aplied it. Good for dry skin, it really keep it soft through the day. A bit too yellow. I have to use my color correction primer to go out the door, I have very fair skin with red tones. I would not recomend it as there are many other BB creams which does more for the same price.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/19/2012 5:58:00 PM More reviews by adeleseddie

i wasn't disappointed but i I'm not excited either.

it was my first and the consist any was nice and gave okay coverage. but i didn't see it doing too much for my skin

oh well! i'll still use it but i'd rather go with a better one when I'm done with it!