October 22, 2014 | 2055 users online

Eyeliner - Lancome - Artliner

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2013 6:54:00 AM More reviews by dianaish

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

My sister in law who fancies herself the makeup authority of the universe got me into these and I must say they are an abosolute pleasure to use. The applicator and the consistency is just so perfect- not too wet, not too dry. Even with sleepy morning eyes - it comes out wonderful. I adore it in cinnamon ( copper glitter bits that do not migrate) and aubergine (plum). A warning about the brown color-----that one I returned! It just applied unevenly on me.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/16/2013 6:59:00 AM More reviews by StupidUserNames

I really wanted to love this liner but mine just wasn't giving me the color payoff I was looking for I also had difficulty with the wand moving too much when I applied this. It fades throughout the day and you can't build up the color because it starts to peel off I'm so disappointed in this product. The only good thing is that this doesn't irritate my eyes at all!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2013 5:14:00 PM More reviews by xshado

I cannot express how much I LOVE this eyeliner!
I would rate it 10 stars if i could.
It was my first liquid eyeliner and ever since then i just love it.
I ran out of my noir color and so i repurchased it.
For christmas i got the navy color and it looks so awesome! It is a dark navy blue color but you can tell it's blue.
I went back for another color which was aubergine, this is my favorite from all 3 colors i have.
Its a dark purple/plum color, it looks amazing!!!
I recommend for everyone to buy these artliners, theyre amazing.
I do not have one bad thing to say
It stays on the whole day, it doesnt smudge nor crease
It dries out really quick.
The liner has a thick to fine point shape, which you can build up thicker if you like or make a thin line.
It also makes a really good cateye/wing :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2013 4:20:00 PM More reviews by INEM

Bought this eyeliner because all the rave reviews i read from this forum, other beauty blog and my best friend is also sworn by this. The consistency and lasting power are excellent. Applicatior is easy to use as long as your hand is steady. I use the black one and love how the black is very deep and has a slight shimmer in it. Price is not cheap but i dont think i found other eyeliner as good as this one.
Update: I've been using this product for a while and whenever i find it to be a bit streaky, i just gently shake the bottle before I use it. The liner would come out good again as ever.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2013 10:06:00 PM More reviews by FaceofMaleah

I have owned 2 of these eyeliners now and I honestly love it to pieces. I find it really hard finding liquid liner that stays on my lids all day and one that is really, truly black. This liner is $37 before taxes which I was hesitant to cough up before sampling all the other liquid liners at Sephora and not being able to find one that was nearly opaque enough for my liking. This liner is super rich and applies evenly. The tip isn't incredibly thin like that of a pen liner but it will still give you a really thin opaque line. It is felt tip so you don't have to worry about the hairs splaying which is fabulous. This liner lasts absolutely all day which is the main reason I love it so much. I've heard a lot of people say that a cheaper dupe for it is the L'Oreal Lineur Intense Liner. It is not, the brush is a lot more flimsy and unprecise and it does not last at all so do not waste your money on it. If it was a dupe I would have purchased it as opposed to Artliner but no liner beats this one. I would recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2013 8:00:00 AM More reviews by ylingsbling

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

The applicator makes it apply so nicely and it wears all day. Best I have used. I will keep buying this. Better then Stila which was Ok sometimes , this one always makes me look good!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2013 3:55:00 PM More reviews by rarityfalls

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

So I've been using this for a full month now, and I think I know it well enough to write an actual review. Luckily, I have good things to say.
I'm a big fan of Lancome's mascaras and makeup remover, so I was so excited to finally try this. I got this in the Hypnose Star collection from Sephora, which included the Hypnose Star Mascara, the makeup remover, and the artliner.
First off, I'm really, really, really happy with the staying power. Once you put this on, it's not going anywhere. On days when I don't feel like wearing eyeshadow, I don't bother with a primer and this lasts all day. It doesn't smudge and dries fairly quickly so it doesn't transfer to the upper lid right after application.
This is a really dark eyeliner, which is always impressive. I hate eyeliners that start off dark black but sort of fade to an unflattering deep grey. This doesn't, it stays as black as when you first apply. It's easy to apply, even for beginners, as the thin felt tip is pretty easy to control.
The only minor downside is that sometimes after you've drawn your line, you have to go back a second or third time because it isn't opaque. It's hard to explain, but sometimes when you draw your line, the felt tip takes some of the product with it and leaves some of your lid showing. This doesn't always happen, so don't let that stop you from buying it. It can be fixed easily with just another swipe of the eyeliner.
The price is way up there, but this is definitly an eyeliner that's impressive.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2013 5:05:00 AM More reviews by crisup

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my favorite. The black is deep and glossy. Is very easy to apply and leaves a beautiful line. The brush is quite soft and maybe this limits a very precise finish. But I love it and continue to buy it again for years.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/7/2012 1:44:00 AM More reviews by CyanideLOVE

I paid $40 dollars for this liquid eyeliner. Quite the heavy price tag isn't it? I'd hate to be the downer, but I was not satisfied with this product. The applicator is a felt tip, which I didn't mind, but it was difficult for me to control. It can't be that I'm a noob and I don't know how to put on eyeliner, I mean, I used this eyeliner til it dried up and I still could not control the tip. The formula is disappointing because it was very watery and reminded me of some Almay eyeliner I bought for $7 and I swear it was the same consistency as this. Since it was super watery, it would not dry on my lids. I'd literally wait 5 mins for it to dry up, then curl my eyelashes, and look at the horror that half my eyeliner came off. I'd then have to repaint on my eyeliner again, and make sure I don't blink too soon or else it'd end up on my brow bone. The only perk about this eyeliner is that it's extremely black and it does last quite a bit, but it cannot handle tears because I cried with it on and the eyeliner dissolved and ran into my eye and it stung really bad.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2012 4:34:00 PM More reviews by zelozel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is so far the best liquid eyeliner I have ever tried. It has that intense black colour, long lasting even when i rub my eyes and it has an easy application.