August 22, 2014 | 1936 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Professional Waterproof Mascara

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2011 9:31:00 AM More reviews by TheJoey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have gone through a handful of tubes of this mascara. I love it!

I have pretty good lashes to start off with but I have really watery eyes. I need something that will gives my lashes a little bit of volume and length and stay on all day. This fits the bill.

It is great for daily wear but for extra drama I use this to define the lashes then a couple coats of Clinique high impact mascara and i look like I have false lashes on without all the irritation.

Update April 2013: this is still the best mascara that I have ever used. At this point I have had an opportunity to try a bunch of other LE and HE products and always end up back with my trusty blue tube.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2010 12:44:00 AM More reviews by hautechic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My absolute favorite mascara. Clean, no flakes and give serious length. Love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/21/2010 7:58:00 PM More reviews by SillyLilies95

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Very natural mascara. This was one of the mascaras I started out with, when I got into makeup. Lengths almost perfectly, volumizes a little and doesn't curl at all, but it is suppose to look natural right? Not recommended for dramatic eye-makeup.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/12/2010 3:44:00 PM More reviews by SupernovaSky

LOVE this mascara. It's a great replacement for Max Factor 2000 Calorie Waterproof.

It's very waterproof, doesn't smudge. However I do get a couple flakes but nothing I can't whisk away. It thickens my lashes, separates them and lengthens them. It could be better, yes, but as an overall mascara it's wonderful! I don't have any gripes about it other than the brush. And for 4 dollars, I'm in love!

ALTHOUGH, I have to say that this mascara seems to only work best on those who already have decent or good lashes to begin with. If you have sparse, short, thin lashes, you probably won't get any benefit from using this :(

rated 1 of 5 on 8/11/2010 3:58:00 AM More reviews by halohunnie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This was recommended as replacement for Marathon mascara (discontinued by CoverGirl). This mascara is not good - it is dry, gives raccoon eyes by mid-day, and is so weak! No volume at all. My lashes still look the same after MULTIPLE coats. Not worth is unless you want dark smudges under your eyes.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/21/2010 12:15:00 AM More reviews by xyoru

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Other

I personally love it. My first mascara I've tried and I'm in love with it.
I found that it holds my curl (which is necessary for me because my lashes are straight), IS waterproof and doesn't smudge!
They could do better with the wand, but if you want a decent and cheap mascara try this one out!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/16/2010 10:42:00 PM More reviews by Flassie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

This product is ok.... it is a good mascara especially because i got is for $4, but it is NOT waterproof at all!!! However I do use it daily... just it's not waterproof like it said it was.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2010 12:30:00 PM More reviews by fivezero

Could've sworn I'd reviewed this before! I've bought it many times and it is my go-to everyday mascara. Does a decent-to-great job of everything: volumizes a bit, lengthens a bit, is very black, is very waterproof, doesn't smudge, doesn't clump, looks natural, has a good brush and overall packaging, and is cheap as chips. Nothing else I've tried covers all those bases. (My second fave is Maybelline Full & Soft WP, but it doesn't really volumize and it definitely is not as waterproof and smudgeproof.) For the record, my lashes are short, skimpy, straight Asian ones and I can unfortunately only use waterproof mascaras.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/10/2010 10:29:00 AM More reviews by lynnism

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Once again the sales at Priceline lured me into trying this. It was $3 and I was looking for a mascara at the time, so why not? It said on the packaging that the Professional line is supposed to be smudge-proof but as an extra precaution I got the waterproof mascara as well, and in brown-black.
It promises to volumise and lengthen lashes. I noted it didn't say curl so while I wasn't happy that it basically straightened out my curled lashes I thought that was fair enough. Doesn't give much volume at all but it does lengthen and separate. And yes, even though I got the waterproof version of a smudge-proof mascara it still smudged. Really didn't like this product much at all, would not repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2010 3:57:00 PM More reviews by OhsnappitsEm

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I will never buy again! I got this last summer for a very cheap price at CVS since I was looking for a waterproof mascara. Big mistake buying this, it did absolutely nothing for my lashes no added length or volume and its waterproof factor didnt really work for me it also smelled horrible.I dont know if I got a bad tube but I definently will not be trying this one again.