October 1, 2014 | 1228 users online

Liquid - L'Oreal - Lumi Magique

rated 2 of 5 on 10/22/2013 4:17:00 PM More reviews by baileyrenae25

I didn't have very high expectations when I bought this product because I usually don't like the luminescent look for my skin, but I decided to give it a try. At first I absolutely LOVED it! The coverage was great on my skin and I loved the finish! I thought I finally found my HG of foundations. I used the product for about 2 weeks and realized it was making my skin break out HORRIBLY! I have acne-prone skin and before using this product it had been almost clear for a couple months but this product made it worse than ever! I was so upset. I recommend this to anyone who doesn't have acne prone skin just because it is a beautiful foundation but if you are prone to breakouts STAY AWAY

rated 2 of 5 on 10/19/2013 3:26:00 PM More reviews by samie202

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I would have loved this foundation if it had more shade ranges. It's pretty expensive for a drugstore makeup around 11-13 USD. I the consistency is actually creamy. It feels very light weight and has a satiny finish. Again, this would be my everyday makeup if it was the right shade for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/17/2013 8:59:00 AM More reviews by Yasmin159

A pretty decent drugstore foundation, it does have a sheer/luminous feel to it, I can also use the excess as extra concelor

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2013 2:01:00 PM More reviews by HottSauce

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

One of my favorite foundations! And so cheap!

It gives such a beautiful glow to your face without being too much. Like "dewy".

its fairly lightweight yet with a medium/full coverage.

I have combination skin, so this foundation is right on the border to being too oily for me. But I put some powder and Im fine.

Comes in many shades, even shades that could fit my yellow-y skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/25/2013 3:56:00 AM More reviews by elizgibb

This product looks great, love the container... But.. I'm just not impressed. I had trouble finding a color that suited me. I got the lightest color and it still came out a bit yellow. And it really doesn't give much coverage at all. It feels alright going on your face, quite light. But after a couple minutes it was looking overly-dewy spin decided to set with a powder for extra coverage and a matte finish.... This stuff cakes up so bad on my face when a powder is applied over the top. It pretty much brings out all the flaws you were trying to hide in the first place. Not to mention after the powder it still feels oily. This stuff also broke me out almost immediately which is a problem I usually do not have with my other foundations. Over-all, I just would not buy this product again.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/20/2013 6:56:00 AM More reviews by Nssmith281

I purchased this product based on a lot of positive reviews from beauty guru's on YouTube. I have pretty normal skin, with potentially a bit of oil on my forehead. This product unfortunately made me incredibly oily within a few hours. It also oxidised on my face and turned a couple shades darker, giving off a very unflattering orange tone.

However, my mother (who has dry, mature skin) took this foundation off my hands and tried it for herself. She loved it - and it looked fantastic on her. All in all, I agree with some previous reviews in saying that this is a great product - but only for people with dry or mature skin.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 8/19/2013 4:16:00 PM More reviews by pinklaceloserface

I was really excited about this foundation. I had seen a lot of makeup guru's raving about the lumi line for L'Oreal and I thought I'd give it a whirl since it was so inexpensive. I was throughly disappointed by how oily it made my skin! I looked like a greaseball a few hours after application. Not even a few hours. Maybe an hour or so. Applying powder just made it look really cakey and gross.
When you first apply the foundation, it goes on very smooth and looks beautiful, but the wear is just awful. It feels heavy and it will definitely transfer if you are not careful. BEWARE! Only super dry skin could get away with this stuff.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/11/2013 8:08:00 AM More reviews by Shandy313

I've been using this liquid foundation together with my pressed powder for more than 6 months. When the liquid & pressed are used together, the coverage seem alright. However when used it solely on its own, the coverage is only minimal. If you have a good clear skin, this liquid foundation might be suitable for you.
Another 'surprise' i saw was a very thin layer of oil (after using for almost 9 months)...hmm
Overall i do not really like it as it doesn't give a good coverage & it does make your face a little oily. Won't repurchase again...

rated 3 of 5 on 7/30/2013 6:04:00 AM More reviews by KristinRuiz94

I like this product. Only thing i dislike is that i broke out after wearing it. I like that it doesnt have full coverage.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2013 11:05:00 AM More reviews by tinalrichard

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Never thought my snooty high end butt would love a drug store foundation but I loveeeeeeeeee this one. For summer I actually mix it with Estee Lauder Double Wear and not only do I get great coverage but a glowy look that is not too much but just enough. Wearing it on it's own is great for weekends and winter but I prefer to mix it with things... It has a really pretty finish and I have found myself mixing it with different foundations that are either too light or too dark. I have it in several colors ranging from W3 to W6. All in all, it is a wonderful drug store foundation for dry skin and something I will always use to get the color I want or have glowy skin.. Let me say, it's not tooo glowy, just enough to look bright and healthy... :-)