L'Oreal Lumi Magique

3.4

AQUA / WATER, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, DIMETHICONE, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, GLYCERIN, ISOTRIDECYL ISONONANOATE, PEG-9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, DIMETHICONE/POLYGLYCERIN-3 CROSSPOLYMER, SODIUM CHLORIDE, PHENOXYETHANOL, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, METHYLPARABEN, DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, CHLORPHENESIN, DISODIUM EDTA, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, ETHYLHEXYL HYDROXYSTEARATE, PROPYLPARABEN, BUTYLPARABEN, TOCOPHEROL, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, ALUMINIUM HYDROXIDE, ETHYLPARABEN, PEG-9, DIPROPYLENE, GLYCOL. (May contain): CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77163 / BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE.

on 1/28/2014 12:07:00 AM

I bought this product to use as my everyday foundation as i like quite a dewy finish. I read a lot of reviews and a lot of people compared it ot the high end illuminating liquid foundations. I bought this and was very excited. i put it on and at first i liked the appearance - within an hour i hated it - i looked like an oily mess. This foundation does not set - even when i used a powerd on top!! It moves everywhere and i found that at the end of the day i could see where my fingers and hands had rubbed the foundation off - SO NOT PRETTY! I will definitely not be purchasing this again - to be sure i actually am not even sure i will use this again. SO DISAPPOINTED.

on 1/26/2014 10:49:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I have been a fan of all loreal foundations until this one! I have normal skin and never prone to spots and this made me feel very glowy at first then after an hour it became horrendous. I felt like I was wearing a cake soft mixture on my face I couldn't wait to get it off! I felt dirty and oily!

on 1/25/2014 5:01:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This did nothing really for my dryish skin. I tried so so many things to keep it smooth and nicely finished, I just can't fix it.
I could tell that when I looked at this about a meter away from my mirror my skin looked pretty good.
This is very expensive in AUD for a pharmacy foundation so I an disappointed.
The colour range is quite limited and will not suit all.
L'oreal should be using more of their Lancome technology in their makeup!

on 1/21/2014 7:11:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This is not a friend of someone who has lines around their eyes. It settled very quickly into them and looked pretty cakey over the rest of my face. Not a nice look; couldn't wait to take it off.

on 1/3/2014 10:13:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

its a sheer coverage (build able), feels light on skin. i don't like the packaging esp the cap.

Overall a good foundation. Good coverage. Easy pump packaging. I loved the glow it left on my skin. However I feel that extremely oily skin would not look very well with this product.

on 12/16/2013 9:39:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I have dry, sensitive skin. I also have eczema on my face. Thus, I really have to watch what I put on my face, and I was a bit afraid that this would make my skin itch, like some other L'Oreal products have done. I bought it in 'Rose Porcelain' and was horrified to see it looked pinkish in the bottle when I looked closely at it outside the store, but when I pumped it out later that day and spread it over my face with my stipple brush, it was not pink at all, but had yellow undertones (like myself). It fit my skin PERFECTLY. I wouldn't say it made my skin glowy, it actually made it matte, which I don't like. I like the dewy, glowy look. But it looked so natural on my skin that I just loved it, and it did not make my skin itch at all.

on 12/13/2013 6:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I love it. I am NC44/45 for reference with acne prone skin. I have tried MAC, NARS, Lancome, Reckon you name it. I looked on MissNatty's beauty diary and she did a review. This stuff is beautiful. Now my T zone does get oily and I find I should dust some translucent powder on me. My husband said my skin looked amazing; he had no idea I was wearing anything. Please give it a try, you can always return it.

on 12/13/2013 5:52:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I would like this but it does not stay in place! Even I put powder on it every time, I still get it on my fingers and everywhere. The lightest shade is really good for me.

on 11/16/2013 10:52:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Other, Medium

Dewy skin lovers rejoice!!

This is such a pretty foundation that really shows off your skin. It's not too shimmery that it looks unnatural (so important to me), but it adds just enough light reflection that you look nice and healthy and awake.

The coverage is solidly medium when I use my beauty blender, which is my preferred way for applying liquid foundation in general, including this one. This is great for those who like the healthy skin look, because it shows enough of my freckles to look like I have little to no makeup on, while still evening out my skin tone significantly. I do use a concealer to cover up acne and acne scars.

My biggest issue with this foundation is it's available color range. In Sweden they seem to offer only 4-6 shades, which is not a lot. Thankfully I have a close match in N1 Pure Pearl. It's a bit pink for someone who like to tone down the coolness in my skin, so sometimes I mix it with a more yellow toned foundation. But it's not a majorly pink-toned foundation at all (N being the neutral range). I'm probably around a NC15, so N1 also works for us pale gals.