Maybelline Baby Lips in Cherry Me

Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Isopropyl Myristate, Petrolatum, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Diisostearyl Malate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Parfum / Fragrance, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Aroma / Flavor, Silica, Isopropyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Limonene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Benzyl Benzoate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Aluminum Hydroxide, Citral, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Tin Oxide, Geraniol, Eugenol, Aloe Barbadensis Extract / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Mel / Honey / Miel, Calcium Pantothenate, Ascorbic Acid, Dimethicone, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen, [+/- May Contain / Peut Contenir, Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Ci 45410 / Red 28 Lake, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 / Iron Oxides, Ci 15850 / Red 7, Ci 45380 / Red 22 Lake, Ci 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake. Ci 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, Ci 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, Ci 75470 / Carmine].

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This is a very good lip balm.

Pros:
-Long lasting!
-Good pigmentation
-Nice texture

Cons:
-Moisture does not last long

on 2/8/2014 6:27:00 PM

In love with this product! It is phenomenal. First off, it is soooo hydrating. Secondly, the colour looks awesome on! The price is amazing...at 3.99 (or cheaper depending on where you buy it) you can't go wrong.

on 2/3/2014 12:13:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I really enjoy this product! I do find that it looks better and stays on better (for me in the dry winter months) if I wear a random chapstick underneath this product and then put this on. I think that it helps add a plumpness to my lips and makes them look extra healthy when I do this. I think that "Cherry Me" is a good shade that adds color to your lips without looks tacky or like you drank too much red Kool-Aid.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I am a huge fan of the baby lips and this color really intrigued me; a light, pink toned red. I though that the color would be kinda comparable to the Covergirl's Smoochies in Tweet Me but a little bit sheerer. But I was surprised to see that it was more on the pink side. On my lips though, it was almost transparent. But I really like it for everyday use, to just kind of throw it on. I will probably repurchase because of the amazing feeling of the baby lips.

on 2/1/2014 11:56:00 PM

This is one of my FAVORITE lip balms ever!! It gives your lips a natural red tint and it moisturizes really well. It also smells REALLY good and fruity. The packaging is also cute and colorful which I love! The biggest problem I have with most lip balms is they dry out my lips after they wear away. This one actually kept my lips moisturized for hours and it goes on so smoothly!! When using this product I noticed that after about a week my lips were fuller looking although my lips are already pretty full. I also noticed that my lips were softer and no longer chapped. The only problem I had with this lip balm is that after it wore away my lip were stained a pinkish reddish color. This wouldn't really bother me at all but when I reapplied it my lips were really red and I usually use this in school so I didn't like that. Other than that I would definitely be buying this again and recommending it to all of my friends!!

on 1/21/2014 1:26:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This is my favorite lip balm. It's not the most moisturizing, and you'll have to reapply, but the color is SO PRETTY (that doll-like, just-bitten lip look) and smells amazing!

My favorite of all baby lips lip balms! Very moisturizing and it adds a gorgeous red tint to my lips. It gives a very natural look, I love to wear it on its own. A+

on 12/26/2013 8:50:00 PM

I bought Quenched at first time and I didn't like the smell that much,it didn't have any color but this one adds a shade of pink and I love it,it also smells really good (like candies).My lips stay hidrated and look healthy.I would repurchase it (:

on 12/15/2013 1:06:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

The packaging is super cute, we can ALL agree on that!!!
Tint: Amazing! Reddish pink the looks like you ate a pink/red popsicle!
SPF: 20. Awesome for the beach!
Baby Lips are always oily, i find but the one was less oily than the other four (Quenched, Peppermint, Peach Kiss, Pink Punch YUCK!) that I had before! Good color for school, not TOO pigmented but still a little redder/pinker than my normal lip color. My lips are kind of naturally orange! Sounds weird but it's true! My lips are naturally an orangey coral color! With this it's just gorgeous! Don't need a mirror to apply! And when I put this on if I'm in a hurry, I just KNOW it looks good! No complaints here! :)

EDIT: I think corals and warm/neutral pinks look better on me. Will not be repurchasing.

on 12/14/2013 1:33:00 PM

Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure

it's a fine balm. It gives your lips a bit of hydration and some color. however it's not an outstanding product as many claim. They are better balms out there.

Popular Lip Treatments