September 2, 2014 | 951 users online

Liquid - BeneFit Cosmetics - "Hello Flawless!" Oxygen Wow

rated 2 of 5 on 5/19/2014 7:53:00 PM More reviews by kkeyes17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Had high hopes for this foundation. I was looking for something that gave me a natural skin finish with good coverage, similar to the finish and coverage that my Garnier BB cream gives me. However, this was just not it for me. I have oily skin with some acne scars from my teens, but no active acne. It covered everything nicely and gave me a BEAUTIFUL finish for the first 40minutes or so. After that, it was Shine City!!! Even with my Hourglass Veil primer underneath (which normally keeps me shine free for 8 hours) and a nice dose of UD De-Slick seein setting firs spray, I found myself taking my foundation off after 2 hours and using my Garnier BB cream instead. I can see this working beautifully for normal/ dry skin, but oily skin girls be warned! Cute packaging and a very nice product, just didnt work with my skin!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2014 4:46:00 PM More reviews by WhisperTheDark

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This product has cons and prons that are very obvious to whoever tries it. Basically if you have dry skin, this product hydrates it and it doesn't dry throughout the day, however it doesn't have much coverage, it is a very light foundation so if you have dark circles or acne it will not cover it much and concealer and powder are an absolute necessity. It works fine on my sensitive skin and gives a natural look but I absolutely need to use concealer and powder with it for it to last and to have a better coverage.
All in all I like it and it works for me since it keeps my trouble dry zones hydrated.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2014 5:17:00 PM More reviews by danielleeheart

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Amazing foundation!!! I have dry to normal skin that's pretty low marine de. This foundation is perfect for everyday wear since it is light to medium coverage. It feels like nothing on your skin. The packaging is great with the pump. However, I usually set it with powder to prevent shine.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/11/2014 1:54:00 PM More reviews by makemehappy143

I bought this foundation full of hope as I had read great reviews. After having struggled many years with finding the perfect foundation for my sensitive combination acne prone skin I thought this would be it. As I have lots of acne marks on my cheek and quite a few spots, I only wear foundation on my cheek and chin area, but not on my forehead to not irritate the pimples there which aren't as bad. z. PROS.: -Nice packaging with hygienic pump. - Matte finish -Natural look on skin . CONS: -Makes dry parts worse and flaky --Product doesn't go very far - vYou will always need mosturizer to be able to apply it -Not many shades available - Very pricey for it does - Doesn't last very long. . - Minimal coverage -Gets oily over time. -Makes pores look bigger

rated 2 of 5 on 4/23/2014 6:27:00 AM More reviews by bekahfelly94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I went and had this done at the make up counter, and the mua made me look amazing and my mum came round and said I looked great. Could not be more unhappy with purchase. Next to zero choice in colours, ivory to pale and other colours were too dark.
Coverage is fairly sheer which I don't mind but it's not build able at all and seems to highlight every imperfection and leave me with shocking open pores :( Does leave a nice dewy glow it suppose one of the few redeeming features
Also slides off as soon as you put powder or bronzer on over it and it lasts poorly throughout the day. I can't wait to finish it I'm only doing so because it's too expensive to waste!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/18/2014 7:14:00 PM More reviews by MelissaSuzanne1

It looks good at first but beware, if you want to put on bronzer/highlighter it will wipe the foundation off. Also if you sweat even a little during the day like i do especially around my forehead area, it comes off in parts and looks blotchy. I have tried many primers to correct this but nothing seems to help. I'm a Benefit fanatic but they really missed the mark on this one.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/9/2014 9:52:00 PM More reviews by nicoleligia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Benefit always gets me with their lovely packaging. I bought this in the custom kit deal thing, along with Hervana and They're Real! about a year ago. It's an okay foundation, I got it in shade Ivory - "I'm Pure 4 Sure" . I don't believe there is enough shade options, it looked odd on my NC15, yellow skin. It has a wonderful satin finish though. It blends nicely and looks good. Feels kinda oily on my dry skin though. Overall, I definitely wouldn't repurchase. There are far better drugstore and high-end options.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/7/2014 10:33:00 PM More reviews by chantelgloria

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

OK.. So I was totally enticed to purchase this product because I work in the mall which means I am a victim to constantly walking by Sephora and all the pretty make-up draws you in. When you see Benefits section its grabs your attention but i have to say overall im very displeased with the product. I actually purchased both the flawless foundation, foundation powder and the erase paste. I hated it all! ok, well maybe not ALL because i still use the erase paste from time to time BUT all of their products left me looking orange and oily. (i got colored matched so it was my right color it just changed a different color as the day went on) I was totally hopeful from reading the reviews on it but it failed me lol I have acne prone skin and i feel as if it made it 10x worse. But hey maybe someone with perfect skin might enjoy looking FLAWLESS. I did not!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2014 9:23:00 PM More reviews by gdallar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

(if you want to see what it looks like on me, it's the before and after picture)

PROS:
-beautiful glowy finish
-lightweight, easy to apply
-medium coverage
-photographs beautifully. didn't think it would but wore it for my prom and i adored it

CONS:
-shade selection. it's the reason I didn't repurchase. when i wore this i had to have a bit of self tanner on because even the lightest shade is too yellow and too dark for my NW13ish skin.
-expensive, but it's benefit, whadaya expect
-not crazy longwearing, but you don't expect that with a glowy lightweight foundation

Overall, if you have nice skin or have a great concealer, and you fit into their color selection, I recommend!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/1/2014 12:56:00 PM More reviews by LucyB23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the worst foundation I have ever used!!! I booked a make up consultation with benefit as I was interested in trying some of their products. This foundation has practically no coverage at all, it is not build able in any way, after she put it on me I looked in the mirror and literally was shocked! My skin isn't perfect but it's not awful but this seemed to highlight every imperfection on my face. She then added bronzer and blusher, where she applied this it completely took off the foundation underneath, I couldn't even see the bronzer and blusher!! It just looked like I was wearing no make up! After she was finished I went shopping for a few hours, looked in the mirror when I got home and all my make up had literally slid off!! Do not buy this foundation, I've got foundations from boots that are half the price and much better quality!!