April 24, 2014 | 971 users online

Liquid - Estee Lauder - Invisible Fluid Makeup

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2013 11:37:00 PM More reviews by pelini

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a very nice and light foundation. It is very sheer, so it would be a waste if you are looking for something that gives you good coverage. I use it to even out my skin tone, for which it is wonderful. It is so light that it doesn't feel like you are wearing anything. Usually, my boyfriend hates foundation, but he doesn't notice this one.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2013 4:17:00 PM More reviews by EssieLinden

I love this foundation. It gives my skin a nice even finish and makes my skin look healthy. It blends really well and feels light. I have had no breakout problems with this foundation.

The only small downside for me is that it transfers the color. Even if i touch my face with my hands, my nails get a small bit of foundation on them. If I touch it with clothing, it leaves marks on them. It does however not smudge on my face.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/29/2012 8:35:00 PM More reviews by Electronika

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Grey

I really wanted to like this foundation, but I donít. Itís too dark at its fairest color for my skin and the texture is awkward; nice at first but once itís applied itís as if it wants to leave my skin...

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2012 3:30:00 PM More reviews by temadeamor

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this foundation. It's very light weight in coverage and leans on the yellow side (3WN1) but that is perfect since I have yellow undertones. The price isn't bad for department store make up and it is better than Chanel aqualumiere in my opinion. It has no scent, which is great because I am sensitive to them. Overall, good light coverage everyday foundation, easy to use and the plastic bottle makes it good for travel.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2012 1:22:00 AM More reviews by amgowen

Current HG everyday foundation. It gives a light, natural, skin-like finish, just slightly dewy. Applies like a dream, and lasts fairly well. If you have dry skin, you will need a decent moisturizer underneath, as I don't think it adds a whole lot of moisture. The color range isn't great, but you can combine two colors to get the right shade. It is KEY to shake it well before use.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/8/2012 6:02:00 AM More reviews by piradanan9

I just wanted to try how the texture is. But since I still have dark acne scars so this is still light coverage not enough for me. So I use it like a primer then follow by the double wear light. Why I like this invisible foundation because I get the right shade 3CN1 which normally I use double wear light intense no 3 made my face turn grey and more than that is the invisible one blend easier and give the natural look. But the staying power is less than the double wear light. I love the double wear the most as gives the best coverage but nice look and long lasting but I had acne problem like clogged pores after used for few months.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2012 9:26:00 PM More reviews by susan1326

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Gives a lovely, sheer soft finish and contains some color matching technology that helps it blend easily. I particularly like it for the winter months when I need something more moisturizing than the EL Doublewear Light I use in the summer. The only flaw is in the packaging. You have to shake it vigorously. When you do that with the cap on, some product always leaks out into the cap. I have to remove the cap, put my finger over the opening, and shake it like that. Whatever small dot ends up on my finger can then go right onto my face.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2012 9:38:00 PM More reviews by thc086

I absolutely love this product for everyday wear. Leaves your skin looking very natural. i have oily skin and I didn't have issues because it leave a semi matte finish. I my opinion is better than Chanel Vitaluimiere Aqua and it had a better color range than Chanel.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2012 1:46:00 PM More reviews by snowshoe73

This was a spur-of-the-moment purchase from the Estee Lauder website, and I have to say that I'm pleasantly surprised by it. I even struck gold on the shade match: the foundation finder selected 2WN1 for me, which is almost a perfect match. It's a semi-matte finish that looks very natural and feels wonderful on the skin. It blends easily and covers more smoothly and with less streaking than UD's Naked foundation, but I can't really build up too much coverage because then it--like Naked--begins to look lifeless. It's definitely not for heavy-duty flaw hiding so don't forget the concealer. So far it's holding up well, but I've also been off of work for a couple of days. I'll have to see how it handles a full day of hard work.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/27/2012 1:33:00 PM More reviews by Mya_5

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I had 2 issues with this foundation. It turns significantly darker on the skin compared to the initial color that comes out of the bottle. But ok, I have bought a lighter shade so I guess it doesn't bother me that much. The second is that when I apply it, it rubbs off!! I never experienced something like that with other foundations!! Does anyone here have the same experience, please do tell, maybe I purchased an old one or it changed it's consistency somehow? Really really bothers me for the price. Everything else very good, provided exactly enough amount of coverage but not looking like a mask, not settling in fine lines and pores.