August 21, 2014 | 1818 users online

Concealers - NYX - HD Photogenic Concealer Wand (All Shades)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2013 10:01:00 PM More reviews by ahoymaite

This is my favorite concealer! In fact, I've stopped wearing foundation since I started using it. It only takes a little bit to cover, and it covers SO WELL. Lasts throughout the day and dries with a matte but healthy-looking finish. I've repurchased this several times. My only qualm is that sometimes the concealer brush tip is slightly sharp. It can hurt if you're applying quickly.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2013 2:34:00 AM More reviews by Z67

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this concealer! It's my HG concealer, I'm on my fourth tube, it's a perfect match for my fair skin. Really great for when I don't want to have a face full of foundation- this does the trick at concealing stubborn redness and discolorations like my under eye circles. Repurchase again and again. <3

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2013 12:08:00 AM More reviews by kidrauh1

Love this! Has very good coverage. It has lasted me about months and I just ordered another one.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/29/2013 3:42:00 PM More reviews by thebeautyunknown

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've been using this for a long time, and love it. It's super quick and easy to put on, provides good coverage, and makes me look natural. The only downside is that it runs out very quickly.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2013 10:25:00 PM More reviews by ldtef002

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Best concealer I have come across! I like to highlight my features with concealer and this does just the trick. It also hides blemishes and acne scars brilliantly as well. I am fair and use the lightest shade and works great. It's not too pink, not too yellow. The only downside of this concealer is it goes fast. The tube is small. I have been through 3 tubes already within two months, but for a price range of $4-$6, how could I complain?

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2013 9:17:00 PM More reviews by ochactopus

This is a terrible product... ALONE. When mixed with the Hard Candy Glamoflauge concealer, it looks absolutely flawless! It looks like second skin, it feels lightweight, its SUPER full coverage, lasts all day, and is super creamy. If you are a nc30 in MAC, mix the shade Glow with Hard Candy Glamoflauge in the color light. This is my HG concealer mix and looks perfect in whatever lighting. Unfortunately I have not explored more to see what shade combinations suit others :-( I buff this in with the real Techniques expert Face Brush. Use a brush that is more denser because it will give you a better finish than a stippling brush or a regular foundation brush. The only complain I have is that it takes me awhile for me to mix in the morning but that's okay cause the result is even, clean, and a natural finish. If you have oily skin like me, I recommend you powder with a translucent powder so you won't get super greasy throughout the day. I wear this during school so we have to do PE and sweat all day, and I'm extremely surprised it withstands the heat/humidity and my sweat! If you're wondering how much concealer to mix with, use one swab of nyx and one squeeze of glamoflauge and mix with your finger so it warms the concealer and makes it creamier and smooth. This also looks beautiful in photos and gives off a beautiful and natural sheen. I'm serious, this really does look like skin when matched correctly. Give this a try! At 11 USD (Glamoflauge is 6 dollars and nyx is 5) it's really worth a shot!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2013 4:39:00 PM More reviews by Zemdawn

This is my HG concealer! I love using this in porcelain it really brightens up my under eye and is great for highlighting without sparkle. Unfortunately the ulta close to me fairest shade was fair/pale which has pink undertones. Hopefully it'll work as more subtle highlight on my nc30 skin! It's also very super on blemishes I find that it doesn't cake or flake on my blemishes as long as I'm very well moisturized. Best concealer I've tried !i can't say enough about it. I really recommend it and for 5$ it's really a steal.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/18/2013 6:32:00 PM More reviews by erbivore

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is probably the best drugstore concealer out there. I have horrible dark circles that are blueish-purple. I have tried several HE and LE brands with little success: Boi-ing, MAC Select Cover Up, MAC Studio Finish, Erase Paste, Conceal FX, Amazing Concealer, Mary Kay, Glamoflauge, YSL Anti-Cernes, FitMe, and Origins Quick Hide. None of them were as efficacious as this product. There is only one exception and that is MUFE Full Cover which I love. I am NC30 and Glow is the best shade for me. It has a peachy tone which looks more natural on me. I also bought Medium which is a shade lighter to highlight in the creases (a-la-Wayne Goss) of my lovely eyebags. The staying power of this concealer is great.

11 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2013 7:29:00 PM More reviews by Dianna1286

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really like this product. I have pretty dark under eye circles and this concealer does cover them for the most part. What I didn't like was that it creased. You really have to make sure you set it after you apply.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2013 6:46:00 PM More reviews by NadiaAF

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this concealer. It's reminiscent of my Mac select moisture coverup. My only problem is they don't have many color options. I would love to get this in a lighter shade but the shade above mine has the wrong undertone.