April 23, 2014 | 1843 users online

Concealers - NYX - HD Photogenic Concealer Wand (All Shades)

rated 3 of 5 on 9/27/2013 2:45:00 PM More reviews by tamineseoud

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a really good concealer for the price, it covers well and blends easily. The cons are the longevity (I wish it would last longer on my face) and the shade selection (fair is too light for me, light is too pink and beige I can only use during summer, otherwise it's too dark). But if you can find a color match it is a great option!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2013 4:04:00 PM More reviews by pinkhollogram

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

First off let me say this... I am extremely pale, almost paper white. With that, it means that I have very very purple dark undereye circles. I tried everything under the sun, from high end to low. I finally found Nars Creamy Cover Concealer and used that for a while, but that became very expensive ($28 a tube!) I popped in Ulta to buy an eye pencil from Nyx, but I saw this as well, I swatched it and I was so suprised. The consistency is just like the Nars! It covers everything lovely, and it even has my color (some brands don't make light enough face makeup for me.) I would highly recommend this, I am on my 2nd tube.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/19/2013 10:48:00 PM More reviews by FlavioR

I'm a high-end snob, but I have to say this is the best concealer I have ever used. Very pigmented but hardly cakey. Covers everything really well and looks natural. Very inexpensive so it's worth the shot. The packaging is functional and looks good for the low price.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/5/2013 8:43:00 PM More reviews by GreatReviews

I have this in Light and it is extremely pink toned. I would actually give it 3.5 lippies, but definitely not a 4, just because of the longevity and the colour selection. It doesn't have a decent staying power, but maybe it's because of the hot and humid climate I live in. I use this as an undereye highlight and it works awesome. Would be better if it came with more yellowish/warm undertones though. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/31/2013 8:09:00 PM More reviews by rc630

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have this product in CW04. I bought it during the summer, when I am NC20.

I have a scarred up area near my hairline, so I need a good creamy concealer to make it look normal. The texture of this concealer is great for that and it's really easy to blend in. It is highly pigmented and you only need to use a tiny bit to cover blemishes. It also lasts throughout the day.
I said that I would not repurchase, however, because this shade is going to be too dark for most of the year and NYX does not make a lighter yellow shade. I have had to mix it with my Covergirl concealer to get it light enough. I wish more companies recognized that not all fair skin has pink/blue undertones. If they come out with another shade, I will definitely consider purchasing it.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2013 10:48:00 AM More reviews by Tamarmakeup

I really LOVE this concealer! I use it everyday since I got it!! It's soooo AMAZING and I like to use it on the undereye area and topping it on my breakout after using green concealer. I really to recommend u all to buy it. But when I just use it on my first time it was too white for my skin tone but I learned how to apply it.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/23/2013 8:02:00 AM More reviews by jaquelineee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really like this concealer, it does not accentuate my huge pores under my eyes, and blends in very nicely. It makes me look flawless. However, it does not last all day. It creases a smidge - not enough to bother me. And it stops after blending it in. And I feel that this is very light. I bought the lightest colour and It's very highlighting. I love it. Will repurchase. 4 stars because of the staying power.'

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2013 1:31:00 AM More reviews by melissalovesmakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't hate this concealer but its not my favorite. I decided to try this because my local drugstore was have a huge sale, 50% off of all makeup. I needed a good concealer and said "why not try it? It's half off!" I feel that it pairs well with another concealer rather then just the concealer on its own. I use NYC's cover stick with it and I find that it works a lot better with that. Would I recommend it? Probably not because I could get away with just using the cover stick by NYC on it's own. It's not a terrible buy, I just probably wouldn't buy it again. Plus without the 50% discounts it would definitely not be worth the price.

UPDATE: Changed my mind and actually love this concealer now! Has made it into my favorites. I use it over my foundation and under my setting power! Definite buy!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2013 3:17:00 PM More reviews by carascrow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I bought this in fair, which was too light, even for me! So I use this concealer as a highlighter instead of actual concealer. Hey, gotta be resourceful!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/11/2013 10:56:00 PM More reviews by Lilil95

I did not like this concealer. It did not cover well and it wore off quick.