July 25, 2014 | 1829 users online

Concealers - NYX - HD Photogenic Concealer Wand (All Shades)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2013 9:17:00 PM More reviews by ochactopus

This is a terrible product... ALONE. When mixed with the Hard Candy Glamoflauge concealer, it looks absolutely flawless! It looks like second skin, it feels lightweight, its SUPER full coverage, lasts all day, and is super creamy. If you are a nc30 in MAC, mix the shade Glow with Hard Candy Glamoflauge in the color light. This is my HG concealer mix and looks perfect in whatever lighting. Unfortunately I have not explored more to see what shade combinations suit others :-( I buff this in with the real Techniques expert Face Brush. Use a brush that is more denser because it will give you a better finish than a stippling brush or a regular foundation brush. The only complain I have is that it takes me awhile for me to mix in the morning but that's okay cause the result is even, clean, and a natural finish. If you have oily skin like me, I recommend you powder with a translucent powder so you won't get super greasy throughout the day. I wear this during school so we have to do PE and sweat all day, and I'm extremely surprised it withstands the heat/humidity and my sweat! If you're wondering how much concealer to mix with, use one swab of nyx and one squeeze of glamoflauge and mix with your finger so it warms the concealer and makes it creamier and smooth. This also looks beautiful in photos and gives off a beautiful and natural sheen. I'm serious, this really does look like skin when matched correctly. Give this a try! At 11 USD (Glamoflauge is 6 dollars and nyx is 5) it's really worth a shot!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2013 4:39:00 PM More reviews by Zemdawn

This is my HG concealer! I love using this in porcelain it really brightens up my under eye and is great for highlighting without sparkle. Unfortunately the ulta close to me fairest shade was fair/pale which has pink undertones. Hopefully it'll work as more subtle highlight on my nc30 skin! It's also very super on blemishes I find that it doesn't cake or flake on my blemishes as long as I'm very well moisturized. Best concealer I've tried !i can't say enough about it. I really recommend it and for 5$ it's really a steal.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/18/2013 6:32:00 PM More reviews by erbivore

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is probably the best drugstore concealer out there. I have horrible dark circles that are blueish-purple. I have tried several HE and LE brands with little success: Boi-ing, MAC Select Cover Up, MAC Studio Finish, Erase Paste, Conceal FX, Amazing Concealer, Mary Kay, Glamoflauge, YSL Anti-Cernes, FitMe, and Origins Quick Hide. None of them were as efficacious as this product. There is only one exception and that is MUFE Full Cover which I love. I am NC30 and Glow is the best shade for me. It has a peachy tone which looks more natural on me. I also bought Medium which is a shade lighter to highlight in the creases (a-la-Wayne Goss) of my lovely eyebags. The staying power of this concealer is great.

10 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2013 7:29:00 PM More reviews by Dianna1286

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really like this product. I have pretty dark under eye circles and this concealer does cover them for the most part. What I didn't like was that it creased. You really have to make sure you set it after you apply.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2013 6:46:00 PM More reviews by NadiaAF

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this concealer. It's reminiscent of my Mac select moisture coverup. My only problem is they don't have many color options. I would love to get this in a lighter shade but the shade above mine has the wrong undertone.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2013 1:06:00 AM More reviews by bailokaye

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

WOW what a great concealer for so cheap (around $5). I have dry flakey skin and this doesnt cake under my eyes, or crease. I also use it on blemishes and it blends and covers redness well. I just pat it into the skin with my fingertips and it looks so nice. It actually covers too unlike many concealers. I'd say it has medium coverage but feels 'light' on the skin, not too makeup-y. From what I saw at ulta it seems to have a good color selection too. Love that it's so cheap, and cruelty free.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2013 12:33:00 AM More reviews by kimia158

I've been through a lot of concealers, and this one is long lasting, matches my skin tone , looks matte, and doesn't break me out! And the price is amaaazing for just 5 bucks at ulta.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2013 11:39:00 PM More reviews by FusiaFever

I have tried several high end and drugstore concealers. Let me just say that, this concealer is BOMBDIGGITY! It was really unexpected for me because I usually only eye the NYX lip products in Ulta. I am so glad that I read reviews on MUA prior to buying NARS creamy concealer. I actually swatched both the same day, and I must say that they are nearly identical on my skin.

This concealer is very pigmented and provides med/full coverage. It is similar to the NARS creamy concealer that everyone raves about but only costs $5. I got it on the 20% Ulta sale for $4!!! The fair shade was sold out, but I ended up going for the lightest shade. Fortunately, CW01 Porcelain is the perfect color match. I am NW15 in MAC Select Cover Concealer. This concealer is slightly lighter, more neutral based. But it is the perfect concealer to brighter and cover my undereye area.

Overall, thoroughly impressed! They don't have many shades. But if you are lucky enough to have one work, BUY IT!

PS packaging reminds me of the MUFE HD foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2013 10:53:00 AM More reviews by Brittany082387

Love this stuff! Works really well and very affordable! I love the whole NYX cosmetics line!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2013 11:12:00 PM More reviews by TaraMaria

Lasts all day long when applied to the top of foundation for spot coverage. Doesn't fade at all, has no oil in product. Basically just water and color. It can look patchy if you don't dust powder on top to blur the edges. As there are only a few colors. Great staying power! Compared to like all the 24 hour ones available.