Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24h

3.8

Active: Octinoxate 3 Inactive: Aqua / Water / Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Isododecane, Dimethicone, C30-45 Alkyldimethylsilyl Polypropylsilsesquioxane Silica, Glycerin, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, Nylon-12, Paraffin, Cyclomethicone, Aluminum Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Dipropylene Glycol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Acrylates Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol Chlorphenesin, Ethylparaben, [ /- May Contain / Peut Contenir/ Ultramarines, Iron Oxides / Titanium Dioxide]

on 2/20/2015 4:00:00 PM

This one is a high end gem. I love it, it meets all of my criteria for the perfect foundation.which are:

1.Good Color match
2. Little or no oxidation
3. Truly noncomedegenic
4. Medium to Full coverage
5. Oil Control!!!
6. Longevity of all the aforementioned attributes!

The only qualm I have is the super fast dry time. You have got to work fast, no dicking around when applying this! Otherwise, it dries to a velvety finish on it's own and you may not even need a setting powder (depending on temp and or humidity you may be able to get away without the powder). It has no noticeable fragrance. The pump is nice and hygienic. This one is truly for the oily faced folks...I could see this being a disaster on dry skin. I would recommend regular exfoliation and applying a moisturizer before using this, because it will accentuate dry patches. The price is one to contend with, this is too pricey to be my everyday, but I can work it in a few days a week and just use Revlon Colorstay the other days. Otherwise, it's nearly perfect for me.

on 2/5/2015 12:55:00 PM

Matt finish and dried very quickly, but it is seriously too dry and masky on my dry combination skin. I am now using it as a concealer for the sides of my nose, under the chin and blemises under BB cream or a lighter foundation to create the natural perfect skin look.

on 2/1/2015 6:53:00 PM

One word. Excellent! have tried everything literally. May need a little blot near T zone otherwise wears off beautifully never looks cakey and stays on. Gorgeous finish. I almost dont want to take it off end of the day whereas most Ive tried look like a caked up dried up mess at night like ELDW and Mac Prolongwear which I kind of liked before but Iam not reaching for those anymore.

on 1/28/2015 8:18:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

If you have oily skin, than stay away from this. Even on my dry skin parts the foundation starts to literally melt down after only 2 hours. The coverage is great though and dewy, natural looking. But, gods, not even powder keeps it in place.

on 1/28/2015 1:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This foundation leaves the skin looking FLAWLESS. What I really like about this foundation is little goes a long way, its very light and it doesn't feel like you have anything on your face

Price: This is pricey almost $50 but its worth it and I only use this events, other than that I'm using Revlon

on 1/11/2015 7:27:00 PM

I bought this foundation because I was looking for a medium to full coverage foundation that has a relatively matte finish but won't exacerbate my dry skin. Coverage-wise, it's easily medium coverage and I find myself rarely having to wear concealer. I do use a moisturizing primer because I have dry skin, and compared to other products this does not dry out my skin or cling to dry patches.

If you want to make it last (I mean realistically it's not going to last 24h) I would recommend using a primer and a setting powder. I also use a setting spray (this is when I'm going out at night or really need it to last through all day events) but I can get 8 hours wear happily without the spray.

It is expensive, but I find long-wear/full coverage foundations all tend to be, so I've just kind of stopped looking at my receipts when I purchase it.

It is pretty heavy coverage, and if you wear full coverage foundations every day for hours on end it can cause you to break out, but I personally take a day off makeup at least once every 10 days and have had no problems with breakouts.

I like the finish of this, I can't stand shimmery foundations and I do get an oily t-zone so I'm not a fan of dewy formulas.

All-in-all this is a good medium-full coverage foundation, the finish is matte, especially if you use a setting powder, it has the dry skin stamp of approval and I will continue to purchase.

on 12/18/2014 3:31:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

About me: combo skin (oily tone, dry cheeks, acne prone), acne scars, occasional bumps, work 9+ hours indoor envt. After trying this foundation, I think it's more suitable for those whom generally use skin tints or like a light to medium coverage. Did not blur or cover acne pigments well (will need concealer). Lasts prob 5-6 hours tops, then I got oily. Oh, and I'm not 100% since I get hormonal acne but I felt like this made me break out in small bumps more then usual :(

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This is a decent foundation in the respect that it looks nice on, is a good color match and does not make me oily. In no way shape or form is this really 24 hr wear, It stays nice for maybe 6 hours tops. I bought this in hopes that it would replace ELDW which I loved for years until the reformulation. I do not really dislike this foundation but it just is not the long wear that I need it to be and for $48 it should be bullet proof.

on 12/14/2014 11:53:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Love this for my very oily skin. Good coverage and gives you more of a natural look. Great coverage match for my yellow based skin. Feels light on the skin and I like the gel-like texture of the foundation (helps it glide on nicely). Sometimes I need concealer for extra coverage, but all in all, very happy with this foundation.

on 12/13/2014 8:37:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

Dare I say HG foundation? Picked up this at sephora looking for a full coverage transfer resistant foundation that matched my skin tone perfectly to cover the horrendous hyperpigmentation I am currently experiencing. This foundation is expensive but that is to be expected. It comes in a glass container with a controllable pump. I don't feel like I waste any product. I'm impressed mostly with the fact it matches my skin tone perfectly, doesn't make my oily skin "shiny', hasn't triggered any breakouts, and most importantly it lasts all day!!!!!! I am floored by the staying power. Most foundations including my former HG Clinique Even Better fades into oblivion by 3pm. I have had it for two weeks now and I plan on sticking to this foundation for the long run. It is a medium cover but very buildable . I use about 2.5 pumps but that is what I need at he moment. I apply with the Sonia kashuk flat top kabuki and the results mimic an near perfect air brush effect. If I had a larger brush head like the sigma F80 it would probably be perfect! I love this. My color reference is 460w. I was able to get my color correct on the first try too! Definite repurchase. Lancôme rocks!

Video Reviews & Tutorials