August 21, 2014 | 1935 users online

Liquid - Lancome - Teint Idole Ultra 24h

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2014 2:55:00 PM More reviews by KatieHinks

This is a wonderful foundation. Great coverage, yet natural. However, it doesn't come in my shade.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2014 10:11:00 PM More reviews by copyrightdaisy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using this foundation sinceI it released. I find that the old formula had more staying power and produced less oil and transfer. I currently still use this with the new forumla. I did struggle finding my shade, however, from the old formula to the new.

The new formula does stay on for the 12 hours I need it to stay. I am a teacher and can't touch up my make up as I used to (oh the pains of growing up.) This foundation has never made me break out and always looks natural after my nyc transluscent powder and fix+ from mac. I always feel like my foundation looks natural versus other women. It has a very nice smell but is not as velvety as tartes amazonian clay. I use a stippling brush to apply and don't usually use more than a pump a day. More like half a pump!

The foundation and your concealer will look great when you leave the house...After a 4 hour time frame your concealer may just slip and disappear.

All I have to say is this foundation is great if you have the time to touch up with powder and concealer. 4 out of 5 lipsticks for me because I love the staying power versus anything I've tried.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2014 8:52:00 AM More reviews by Jinin

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got a sample in a magazine and I'm really happy for that.
Bought my first bottle at a very reasonable price and it lasted for 4 months.
It was so good that I now have bought my second bottle. This I had to pay significantly more for but that's ok, considering how good it is.
Lasts all day and Covers my pores and small acne scars very good!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2014 3:49:00 PM More reviews by Jordanlee4

Love it! It has buildable coverage and great shades to match your skin tone. And it feels really smooth on you face! Def my favorite foundation!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2014 1:35:00 PM More reviews by BeautyBrunette16

My first high end foundation. and I love it! It's not heavy on the skin, has great medium-Full .coverage (depending on what you use to apply & how much) beautiful natural satin finish. Stays well as it does claim to be 24h. I've worn this about 13hours straight, and looks just as it did when first applied, even stayed while some sweating. Really impressed. In my book, totally worth $45.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2014 10:41:00 AM More reviews by BlueberryPancakes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

This foundation is wonderful. It's easily buildable, lasts about 10 hours on me, and doesn't show shine throughout the day. Will definitely buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2014 1:24:00 AM More reviews by m3iii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My go to foundation for a night out!!

- Resists sweat and has amazing lasting power (upto 10hrs, no touch up required).
- Does not make your skin look shiny...perfect for a night out with photographs.
- Buildable and offers medium-high coverage without making the skin look cakey (best applied with a brush for even distribution and blending).
- Natural and satin finish.

It is worth noting the foundation is heavily fragranced.

Definitely recommended for use on ALL skin types!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2014 12:08:00 PM More reviews by danchung811

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great foundation. Satin finish with a slight glow. Medium coverage and buildable. Covers fine lines and pores very well without a primer. You should just go to ULTA and ask their staff to try it on you. My skin: normal with some freckles and some redness but overall good.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2014 12:03:00 AM More reviews by 3110hello

Right now, this is my primary foundation. I do mix it with a bit of some other foundations, however, I find that this lasts all day and if deftly applied, does not look too heavy. I also like Nars' Sheer Glow and may switch back to it once done with this, but for now I am quite happy finishing this. I apply it with a Sigma F80 or the beauty blender to achieve a nice finish. This foundation will last a full 8-10 hours with no touch up.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/8/2014 1:23:00 PM More reviews by KatelynRae

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

The reviews on the product looked pretty promising, however it didn't work for my skin unfortunately. I was matched to the lightest pink shade and while it looked fine in the lighting of the store, in natural light you could tell it was too dark. I also turned it slightly orange (even with primer). Not a ghastly orange by any means, but again, noticeable in natural light. I found it highlighted the pores on my nose, (I used a beauty blender - so maybe that wouldn't have happened with a brush?) however if the color had of matched I would have kept this foundation for the staying power! I have combination/oilier skin and by the end of the day my foundation didn't need touch ups and wasn't sliding off my face anywhere. The coverage was medium to full, but I found I still needed to use a concealer for acne scars and pimples. I also found it was fairly transfer resistant compared to some others. This might possibly work better in the summer months when I am not a ghost, but for now - back to the store it goes.