September 21, 2014 | 1212 users online

Liquid - Lancome - Teint Idole Ultra 24h

rated 3 of 5 on 2/23/2014 9:46:00 AM More reviews by Shaniecescott

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I actually wanted to love this foundation because it kept me matte for awhile then, I would look in the mirror and my skin would be more oily than usual. I felt like it clogged my pores and when my skin couldn't breathe it just produced more oil. It also broke my skin out horribly. I know it was the foundation, because once I stopped wearing it my skin returned to normalcy. I hope it works for whoever wants to try it, it has a good formula and coverage.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2014 11:08:00 PM More reviews by hooplehead

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've been pretty impressed by the wear on this one. Mattifying-all day. Coverage-most of the day. I've needed to do spot touch ups for pimples and similarly hard to cover spots, the overall wear and evening is pretty good all day. It seems to be a concentrated formula-I only need a dime-sized dollop to cover my whole face. So I'm expecting the bottle to last a while. IMO, it is really expensive, so I am on the fence about repurchasing. But if it is as long lasting as I suspect, it may be worth biting the bullet and putting it in the regular rotation.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2014 11:00:00 AM More reviews by LemonCitron

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Lovely foundation. Doesn't break me out, which is amazing. I wear Ivoire 110 (C) and I think it's a great match. I tried the Lancome Miracle first and loved but their lightest shade still isn't light enough. I'm glad I tried this. I've purchased this twice. It's on the pricier side but it lasts a long time for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/17/2014 3:00:00 PM More reviews by illinigirl54

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Awful. I used this for a week. I have oily/dehydrated skin in winter. By the end of the day, this foundation had melted away (not even 8 hr wear). Also, it sucked the oil out of my skin. When this happens to my skin, I break out. When I went to the store to return it, I told the SA what happened. She wasn't surprised and said that she never would have recommended this foundation for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2014 2:55:00 PM More reviews by KatieHinks

This is a wonderful foundation. Great coverage, yet natural. However, it doesn't come in my shade.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2014 10:11:00 PM More reviews by copyrightdaisy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using this foundation sinceI it released. I find that the old formula had more staying power and produced less oil and transfer. I currently still use this with the new forumla. I did struggle finding my shade, however, from the old formula to the new.

The new formula does stay on for the 12 hours I need it to stay. I am a teacher and can't touch up my make up as I used to (oh the pains of growing up.) This foundation has never made me break out and always looks natural after my nyc transluscent powder and fix+ from mac. I always feel like my foundation looks natural versus other women. It has a very nice smell but is not as velvety as tartes amazonian clay. I use a stippling brush to apply and don't usually use more than a pump a day. More like half a pump!

The foundation and your concealer will look great when you leave the house...After a 4 hour time frame your concealer may just slip and disappear.

All I have to say is this foundation is great if you have the time to touch up with powder and concealer. 4 out of 5 lipsticks for me because I love the staying power versus anything I've tried.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2014 8:52:00 AM More reviews by Jinin

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got a sample in a magazine and I'm really happy for that.
Bought my first bottle at a very reasonable price and it lasted for 4 months.
It was so good that I now have bought my second bottle. This I had to pay significantly more for but that's ok, considering how good it is.
Lasts all day and Covers my pores and small acne scars very good!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2014 3:49:00 PM More reviews by Jordanlee4

Love it! It has buildable coverage and great shades to match your skin tone. And it feels really smooth on you face! Def my favorite foundation!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2014 1:35:00 PM More reviews by BeautyBrunette16

My first high end foundation. and I love it! It's not heavy on the skin, has great medium-Full .coverage (depending on what you use to apply & how much) beautiful natural satin finish. Stays well as it does claim to be 24h. I've worn this about 13hours straight, and looks just as it did when first applied, even stayed while some sweating. Really impressed. In my book, totally worth $45.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2014 10:41:00 AM More reviews by BlueberryPancakes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

This foundation is wonderful. It's easily buildable, lasts about 10 hours on me, and doesn't show shine throughout the day. Will definitely buy again.