April 17, 2014 | 1911 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Viva Glam Nicki

rated 3 of 5 on 12/8/2012 12:19:00 PM More reviews by Vferent

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Such a cute, bright colour, and like the simple pink addition to the tube. It makes me look like a barbie when I wear it out though. I definitely won't be wearing it much until I have my tan back as I think it'd look tacky and cheap on my pale winter skintone.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/25/2012 10:08:00 PM More reviews by originalempress

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This pink has a coral edge to it which is pretty, but it doesnt always look good with other bright pinks.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/25/2012 1:08:00 AM More reviews by melllm

Incredibly bold lipstick. Definitely not for everyday use, but for a fun night out this looks great. The color is not for everyone, but I really like this on me (NW35 for reference). Just make sure to balance with a softer eye!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/29/2012 11:19:00 PM More reviews by maytonlam

I puchased my lippy in Sheperds Bush Mac Store and i was so excited to try it. The colour is amazing however I find this lip stick VERY drying, i have to apply vasline before applying. This colour will not suit all skin colours. Over all great colour and love the packaging

rated 3 of 5 on 9/27/2012 2:30:00 PM More reviews by jinglingjambo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a very unique colour but SO drying.
I'm a huge MAC fan and have various other MAC lipsticks that don't dry my lips out much, even the matte ones, it's just this one. I don't apply this colour so that it is at its full potential, I am quite pale and not confident to wear such a bold colour, but I dab it on my lips, blend and build it up until it's a fresh pink that I like. If only it weren't so drying. I use various balms and scrubs for my lips but I have to talk all the lipstick off every few hours, scrub my lips and reapply.

If anyone knows of a colour similar to this with the same kind of pricetag, then please let me know! I'd like to wear this colour more often without the flakiness.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2012 2:34:00 AM More reviews by tsh82

i love this colour soo much! :D:D:D on my lips it looks like fanfare and gaga II combined become hint of orange and neon pink :P i love mac colours, never disappoints :D

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2012 10:20:00 AM More reviews by PrincessGizmo

Got this lipstick on a whim along with the Lady Gaga one, and along with that one, absolutely loved it. The color is very intense, but just looks so great on. I love the color so much. It also applies very smoothly and evenly and does not leave my lips dry at all. Would definitely recommend this to other people. <3

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2012 5:57:00 PM More reviews by inchanelwetrust

I love this lipstick. It's such a beautiful colour, very bright but I like the contrast with my skin tone as it makes it appear more pale and I like that. I like the satin finish as I feel as you get a good colour from it. It was relatively cheap and definitely worth it. I would repurchase this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2012 7:52:00 PM More reviews by sam23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I just picked this up today and I quite like it! I've been dreaming of it for a loooong time and I finally took the plunge, it's very nice. It's a very very neon color but I like it and it's a tad drying as others have said but it does have excellent staying power and it's very matte. I have no complaints so far!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2012 12:08:00 PM More reviews by ItsSarahJade

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am a big fan of bold lipsticks and this is definitely one of them!
It is definitely not for everyone, but if you love bright colours you might like this one.
On the downside, it can be very drying! :(
But overall I am glad I have this colour in my collection.