October 24, 2014 | 1919 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Viva Glam Nicki

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2012 9:08:00 AM More reviews by MalibuMands

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

If you like MAC's yellow based, hot pink VIVA GLAM NICKI lipstick, then you need the lipglass edition too. This is almost exactly the same shade as the lipstick; The pink colour is just a teensy bit less fluorescent on my fair skin, as the base isn't quite as yellow s the lipstick shade is.

The finish to the gloss is a cream and seems to have a thicker formula then my other MAC lipglasses, but it still gives a lovely polished shine to my lips and hasn't had a drying effect on my lips. The lasting power is good for a gloss; three/four hours, depending on food/drink. I've had no problems with the packaging and I don't mind the price as 100% of the proceeds go to the MAC AIDS Fund and the VIVA GLAM program.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/15/2012 1:44:00 AM More reviews by WhackyAki

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This colour is really fun, it totally caught my eye at the counter and was really curious to try it on. The makeup artist at MAC did the whole lip: liner, lipstick and matching gloss, and it initially took me by surprise because of how bold it was. After a couple seconds I thought, wow this is such a nice colour for my skin tone! I have to say I prefer this applied lightly, and with a more neutral eye makeup.

I also think it's important to note that this is definitely more of a spring/summer shade.. It's the middle of December right now and it's not really hot pink season if you know what I mean. I'm excited to see how this pink will look with a bit of a tan and some summery outfits.

As a couple people mentioned on here already, yes this can be very clownish-looking if you're not careful. But, this is a fun lipstick to try if you want to play around with bold colours!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2012 10:46:00 PM More reviews by Mariaisabeljc

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

5 of my friends have it and it looks different on all if them!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2012 6:30:00 PM More reviews by MalibuMands

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

VIVA GLAM NICKI is a yellow based shade of hot pink - and by hot pink I mean it looks almost fluorescent with my very fair skin. I think that this shade is a cross between MAC's much sought after LE shades Candy Yum Yum [Quite Cute] and Strayin' [Hello Kitty]. Despite the brightness of the shade, I think that this is far more easier to pull off, and flattering, then Nicki's debut MAC lipstick Pink 4 Friday.

The finish to the lipstick is satin, that is easy to apply and hasn't had a drying effect on my lips. The lasting power is average for a lipstick; no less and no worse then other brands [four hours, depending on food/drink]. I've had no problems with the packaging and I don't mind the price as 100% of the proceeds go to the MAC AIDS Fund and the VIVA GLAM program.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/8/2012 12:19:00 PM More reviews by Vferent

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Such a cute, bright colour, and like the simple pink addition to the tube. It makes me look like a barbie when I wear it out though. I definitely won't be wearing it much until I have my tan back as I think it'd look tacky and cheap on my pale winter skintone.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/25/2012 10:08:00 PM More reviews by originalempress

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This pink has a coral edge to it which is pretty, but it doesnt always look good with other bright pinks.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/25/2012 1:08:00 AM More reviews by melllm

Incredibly bold lipstick. Definitely not for everyday use, but for a fun night out this looks great. The color is not for everyone, but I really like this on me (NW35 for reference). Just make sure to balance with a softer eye!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/29/2012 11:19:00 PM More reviews by maytonlam

I puchased my lippy in Sheperds Bush Mac Store and i was so excited to try it. The colour is amazing however I find this lip stick VERY drying, i have to apply vasline before applying. This colour will not suit all skin colours. Over all great colour and love the packaging

rated 3 of 5 on 9/27/2012 2:30:00 PM More reviews by jinglingjambo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a very unique colour but SO drying.
I'm a huge MAC fan and have various other MAC lipsticks that don't dry my lips out much, even the matte ones, it's just this one. I don't apply this colour so that it is at its full potential, I am quite pale and not confident to wear such a bold colour, but I dab it on my lips, blend and build it up until it's a fresh pink that I like. If only it weren't so drying. I use various balms and scrubs for my lips but I have to talk all the lipstick off every few hours, scrub my lips and reapply.

If anyone knows of a colour similar to this with the same kind of pricetag, then please let me know! I'd like to wear this colour more often without the flakiness.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2012 2:34:00 AM More reviews by tsh82

i love this colour soo much! :D:D:D on my lips it looks like fanfare and gaga II combined become hint of orange and neon pink :P i love mac colours, never disappoints :D