MAC Scene Eyeshadow

4.1

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Like this one a lot...Happy with the pigmentation and gives you an understated smokey look. The shade is a gray with bluish undertone as another had mentioned, which is an interesting color in itself without being too obvious. I have dark brown eyes and it compliments them. Def one of my fave MAC shades!

Scene is a nice Satin shade of gray with a hint of blue. It's perfect for a day time smokey look. I did not have any issues blending the e/s.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

as a lot of reviewers have mentioned this is a pretty shade that isnt very blendable..

i bought this thinking it would be perfect for smoky eye look..and grey es looks great on every one...it really didnt show up on my skin as i had expected..

so this is what i did:

i used mac blackground paint pot as base and then applied scene. wallah! it looked great...this paintpost and es would be the simplest of items needed to create a day time smoky eye look

The color is exactly what I was looking for, but it was really hard to apply. It was determined to go on blotchy and look dirty. With some experimentation I could probably find a way to make it work, but I really don't have time in the mornings for a e/s that needs special attention, so I'm sending this back. It had potential.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

love love love this es very pretty can be used for day or a smokey eye love it looks great with my brown eyes

I love scene! This color is very flattering to green eyes. As others have mentioned it can be a little difficult to blend, but once you get it patted on the lid, blend it out well and it looks great. I added a little haux in the outer v and crease and it is a great look paired with a lot of black eye-liner and mascara. I think it would look even better with a black eyeshadow blended in the crease as well. It isn't as pigmented as I would like it, but I love the color, so I would buy it again.

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

reminds me of mothbrown but without the brown, sounds stupid or weird if you dont own one or the other, but if you have both, you can see what i mean.
a nice purpley grey, the thing is, it's a bit on the chalky side (even though i would never say it's chalky-- it just has some chalky qualities). you might have some blending problems, but it shows up easily, and it's really not that much of a hassle. it's a really good shadow.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is a nice grey color. Use it to subtily line or to darken crease when using light and vibrant colors on your lid. Neutral, very versatile, blend well.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

this is a great daytime grey. i love that it isn't shimmery. it's a satin matte and goes on well. this shade layers very well depending on how dark you want it.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I Love Mac Scene eyeshadow! In the pan it's a plain blue-tone satin grey but once applied it turns any Plain Jane into Sultry Sex-Kitten. I do a lot of do smokey looks, this works like magic for blending away harsh lines and smoking out the bottom lash line. It's definitely one of my top 5 favorite eyeshadows.

Top Rated MAC Products