July 24, 2014 | 1964 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - NARS - Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer

rated 3 of 5 on 2/18/2014 2:13:00 PM More reviews by Ss121213

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Deep Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Color: Martinique in medium dark 3

I so so sooo wanted to love this product and I really do as far as match and feel go. However it makes me super duper oily within an hour or so even with primer and setting powder. I love the glow as well but not for me. I tried Mary Kay tinted in bronze 2 and really liked it but they no longer sell it and I'm not sure about thier CC cream. I went to sephora to return Nars and asked for sample of Laura mercier tinted oil free in walnut and BAM! instantly I fell in love ---- perfect match finish and feel. So matte and pretty good coverage even without concealer and my Mac skin finish in dark. Wow wow wow @laura!
Both Nars and LM are expensive as ever but hey if it's a great product that I will use often and gives me that flawless look without looking too made up I say it's worth every penny. Amazing for the oily ladies and gents out there!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/17/2014 9:56:00 AM More reviews by marquita19

This feels great going on. Nice and moisturizing with decent coverage, however after a couple of hours it makes my face oilier. I have combo skin. would not purchase again. also the color is a bit too orange on me, I got it in the shade alaska.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2014 6:49:00 PM More reviews by jendane123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this! It blends really easily and doesn't feel cakey!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2014 10:23:00 PM More reviews by savyy

This really does make skin look radiant. It has amazing buildable coverage for a light tinted moisturizer and it lasts all day. No breakouts, and doesn't make me oily or dry. Overall, out of all the many TM's/BB's I've tried, this is the best!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2014 1:09:00 PM More reviews by Angelseleena

All I wear for everyday on my face! No foundation, no concealer just this. I don't have problem skin as long as I don't put anything irritating on it. This covers all my imperfections, and leaves my skin GLOWING. It's a little thick, but still runny like a tinted moisturizer should be. There's SPF (bonus) and it has the coverage of a light foundation. The shade "Groenland" or light 3 is a perfect match for me. I love to use this with Nars orgasm blush for everyday! It's slightly scented but doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. Always get asked what I have on my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2014 2:54:00 PM More reviews by msharajuku

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

YES! YES! YES! If you haven't bought this, you have to buy it! I have oily combination skin and I felt like i needed some glow to my dull skin this winter. As i was looking for a tinted moisturiser, it was between this, oil-free laura mercier and MAC's one. This won, hands down. The issue with laura mercier, oil free or not, its still very slippy and almost too glowy. I feel like it surpasses healthy glow and goes to oil slick, and it feels like a layer on your skin, its quite heavy in my opinion in terms of how light tinted moisturisers are. The issue with MAC's is that it's far too sheer, it feels like theres no coverage. That's why I chose NARS, its medium coverage, not too heavy, has a great shade range and even if its not exact, its a tinted moisturiser that slight skin tone difference will hardly be noticeable! It also just gives you such a beautiful and natural glow, I get compliments when I wear this, it really evens out my complexion and gives me a soft dewiness. I just put this on and walk out the door on my lazy days. Its fantastic. P.S. You only need a small bit!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2014 9:48:00 PM More reviews by Leila31

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This tinted moisturizer was my first NARS product I purchased and I am absolutely in love with it. I've been using MAC studio fix for years now and I've realized it's such a heavy coverage foundation. I was sick of damaging my skin by using it as an everyday foundation. So I started looking around for a light and natural looking foundation and decided to try a sample of this and it was perfect. Pros: light weight, doesn't even look like you're wearing anything, the feel of the product AMAZING!, 50mls (usually foundation is 30mls) ...it's just PERFECT! However it's probably only good for girls with good-very good skin. Cons: price - $62 (Australia) however it's worth it. :))))) LOVE LOVE LOVE this product

rated 3 of 5 on 1/21/2014 7:45:00 AM More reviews by emmawwwong

I purchased this tinted moisturiser in Finland Light 01. I have normal to dry skin generally no blemishes so I was hunting down a Nars product that was light, not a foundation and just something to even out my skin tone when I have redness or when I feel the need to cover up a bit. This product seemed like exactly what I was looking for.

Upon application I made sure to moisturise because of previous reviews saying that this tinted moisturiser clings to dry patches. I prepped my face only with moisturiser because if what I'm applying is something light like a tinted moisturiser, I don't feel the need to prime and prep my face anymore or it takes the lightweight easy use purpose out of the tinted moisturiser. I applied this tinted moisturiser with my fingers as NARS recommends and the finish on my was semi matte to satin. I don't like it matte so when I use an illuminator on top of this it brings a glow to my face which I love. I use the multiple stick in Orgasm which I highly recommend!

This didn't do much for me overall, it seemed like it sat well on my face for an hour and just disappeared after a while so in terms of longevity I would say not too great. It did also eventually cling to my dry patches which I was dreading because I need something that will help hydrate and not make my dry patches even more visible!

I wouldn't purchase this again but would recommend it to people with oilier skins!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2014 12:38:00 PM More reviews by FrancesVW

My favourite "foundation" to wear in the winter for daytime, ex. work, is the Nars tinted moisturizer. It is lightweight, oil free, sheer to buildable medium coverage that evens out my skintone (you will need a concealer on top of this for major imperfections), and keeps my oily skin under control - which is HUGE for me. It also smells amazing, with an orange/citrus scent which helps me to wake up in the mornings! It is meant to also help reduce the appearance of discoloration and dark spots for a clearer and brighter complexion over time.

I do notice that yes, it evens out my skintone, it even blurs and minimizes the appearance of pores on my nose (HUGE X 2). Also a little goes a long way, which is great because it is a bit pricey ($49). I use a pea sized amount and buff it all over my face with a brush.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2014 4:46:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

This is a nice tinted moisturizer, but not something I would purchase. I received this from Sephora as a sample and have used it several times. I don't feel it does anything special for me personally to spend $42. I guess I am pretty picky with high end makeup, etc. I just feel like if I am spending this much money I should expect to get more out of it.

I didn't notice any radiance either and it did feel greasy and heavier on my face. It stayed tacky and I couldn't wait to get it off. Hope this helps.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No