April 16, 2014 | 1812 users online

BB Cream - Too Faced - Tinted Beauty Balm Multi-Benefit Skin Care Makeup

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2013 5:25:00 PM More reviews by Nephanie7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I get this in Vanilla and its perfect. I have fair yellow undertone skin which is hell on toast to match with most fair makeups. Its like a slightly thicker than a tinted moisturizer, but not like a full foundation. It honestly looks like you don't have makeup on. Perfect for my sensitive, dry, acne prone skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/26/2013 6:19:00 AM More reviews by Curlyxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm not sure if I like this beauty balm or not. I does looks very natural on my skin, but I have to use some compact power to make it less oily and to cover up some spots and my under-eye dark circkels. I don't like to wear foundation when I go to college, because I already have to wear a lot of makeup during work(I'm a BA). I wanted something that gives me a little cover-up, but is not too heavy. This beauty balm only last for around 4 hours on my skin.. than, it's completely gone.. I won't buy this product again, because it simply doesn't stay on my skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2013 7:05:00 PM More reviews by Lisa86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've tried a few Beauty Balm's and this one is my go-to day to day BB. It's not too heavy and leaves me looking dewy without being too shiny.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2013 10:17:00 PM More reviews by heather

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

The brand new shade, Snow Glow, is fabulous for my current NC/NW15 skin. The Too Faced description for this color is "Porcelain with pink tone." I bought Vanilla Glow a while ago but it's just a touch dark for me. Love the mineral sunscreen and pllentiful antioxidants backing them up, but I don't consider this a true BB cream. It's really just a good tinted moisturizer with mineral sunscreen. It is pretty sheer but slightly buildable, blends nicely, and has a beautiful natural finish. It's also a relatively large tube. Very nice product made even nicer by the addition of this lighter shade.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2013 3:18:00 PM More reviews by PennyRoo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have sensitive, acne-prone, and oily skin. My skin LOVES this stuff. I have been using it for the entire past year. It is one of the few liquid cosmetics that don't make my skin break out. In fact, I have even slept with this BB cream on and woken up to beautiful skin. In the past, if I wore any makeup to bed at all, I would be broken out and irritated.

Good things about this stuff: great for acne-prone skin, provides medium coverage, blends well, no noticeable scent, and it's a good price for the amount you get. It makes my skin look radiant and healthy, not oily and gross. Although this works as a primer also, I will occasionally wear primer underneath but you really don't need to.

Bad things about this stuff: it is offered in only a handful of shades, the coverage isn't enough to cover up dark spots and raised blemishes. Also, the tube packaging makes it easy to dispense UNTIL you get to the end. Then, it's very difficult to get the last bit out.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/7/2013 8:26:00 PM More reviews by hannahstormc

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

When I first saw the product, I thought that it looked like a god send. I had bad acne at the time and I wanted something that would cover well, but wouldn't be cakey. I bought the product and couldn't wait to try it. When I first used it, I noticed that it was slightly sparkly, but I didn't mind. My problem with this product was that it was so sheer. It had absolutly no kind of coverage, and it wore off somewhat quickly. I wouldn't buy again, but that is just my experience.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/21/2012 3:24:00 PM More reviews by sweetheart519

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I wanted to like this, because it's pretty nice stuff! But it broke me out pretty badly. So if you suffer from acne or other skin issues, beware of this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/16/2012 5:54:00 PM More reviews by beautyglitter

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Had this in Vanilla Glow and it was too dark for me. Everything else about it was awesome. Gave me a beautiful glow, did not dry out my already very dry skin, works great as a foundation primer, and pretty packaging. I see that Too Faced now has a lighter shade online called Snow Glow, so I will try that when it hits stores.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/16/2012 5:39:00 PM More reviews by BeckyDunmall

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This BB Cream makes my skin feel soft and doesn't cause me to break out. The tint in this is pretty light, however that's fine as I have pretty clear skin and I find it just evens out my complexion. It also has great staying power and once applied lasts all day over my primer.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/14/2012 10:58:00 PM More reviews by elle81

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love hate this, I guess I was hoping it would have more coverage for that once in a while pimple and redness. It is a nice cream though for dry skin, and doesn't have any weird shimmer like some bb creams have.