October 23, 2014 | 1536 users online

BB Cream - Too Faced - Tinted Beauty Balm Multi-Benefit Skin Care Makeup

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2013 3:27:00 AM More reviews by JaneWhit99

I'm a huge fan of BB cream because of the amazing moisturizing and protecting properties that it offers. I wear BB cream daily under my makeup and occasionally I don't even wear makeup at all. It provides enough coverage so that my face has a little bit of color to it and is not blotchy. I especially like Too Faced Beauty Balm because it glides on easily on the skin and is not greasy or shiny. My skin looks more vibrant and healthier since using it.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/16/2013 12:54:00 AM More reviews by Ohh2pretty

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I really wanted to like this. I purchased this product at Ulta on a "Daily Special" for only $22. Even at this price, I will be returning it tomorrow. It is very thick and sticky. Once applied, it looks moist. I am tanned so I matched my skin to Nude Glow, which was perfect! Hours later, it turned my skin a sickly orange color and erupted two tiny pus filled pimples on my chin. By the end of the day, my entire face felt like a dirty, sticky and greasy mess. I couldn't wait to get home to wash and get it off my face. Bottom line, I will stick to my SmashBox tinted moisturizer- its wayyy better than this.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2013 11:57:00 PM More reviews by lindseychristine

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this over a year ago and am addicted.

I love how it goes on. I love how dewy it makes my skin. I love the moisture it adds. I love what it does to my face!

I use it alone for casual days and on days where I want more or nighttime?

I use Too Faced Poreless Primer AND Stila HD BB -- the primer helps set the Stila BB and the Stila I would never wear alone but combined with the Too Face it creates a foundation like coverage affect.

I have super sensitive skin. It has always been oily but since I hit my late 20’s and into my early 30’s it’s drying out a little and needs a little push for that natural sheen.

This definitely provides it while still providing some coverage. Am completely in love.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2013 1:07:00 PM More reviews by calorumado

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a great product for providing coverage when you don't feel like wearing make up. It evens out your skin tone and gives you a natural glow. It also works great under a foundation for an added boost.
Before buying this BB Cream, I read about all different brands for months, tried them out at different stores and couldn't find the right shade, texture or coverage. This BB Cream truly has everything I was looking for.
For days where I don't want to do anything, I put this on. If I want to look a little sun kissed, I add some bronzer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2013 7:26:00 PM More reviews by MrsTefee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

love love love!!!

I have this in the shade "snow glow" and its a perfect match. Its a neutral-yellow tone very pale color and blends into my skin wonderfully. Im equivalent to an NC5 in mac.

This is the closest american BB cream Ive found that is similar to the asian bb creams. I actually like this MORE than the asian ones because its not as thick and heavily scented as asian bb creams are. Im sensitive to fragrance so Im really happy there is none in this AND there are still beneficial ingredients for the skin AND spf! LOVE it! I hope too faced doesnt get rid of this ever.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/3/2013 2:03:00 PM More reviews by harukabaruka

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this before I really knew what a BB cream was, and even then I felt it was nothing more than mediocre. I have sensitive skin with a lot of redness, dry patches and some acne scarring and the coverage on this stuff is pretty sheer. It covers the redness okay (unless you look really close), but scarring and active blemishes looked as though I had put nothing on them. The product is very creamy and it did feel quite moisturizing going on, but accentuated dry patches once it set. The color match was just okay. I'm not the fairest of the fair and even Snow Glow looked slightly too dark and yellow on me. Also, I found that it loved to cake up, especially in fine lines and pores and took a bit of work to remove. Overall, I'd say this is probably a good product for someone with normal, youthful skin and few imperfections looking for some SPF, moisture and a tiny bit of coverage, but if your skin isn't that great, there are much better (and cheaper) options out there.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2013 5:29:00 PM More reviews by emgb

This is my first go with a BB cream. I resisted the hype for a long time until I stumbled on this while shopping Sephora and was entirely drawn in by the Snow Glow shade. I am extremely pale year round, with problem skin, and this winter has made it much more difficult to deal with my fair tone, acne problems and blotchy, dry skin. As it happens, initially the color matched perfectly and I was impressed by how well it evened out my skin. I still needed foundation and concealer, but it canceled out so much of the redness beforehand, is very hydrating and primed the skin nicely and my other makeup applied like a dream. By mid-morning/noon, it turned orange and maybe it was just bad to apply it under that fdtn, but still super disappointing. I have used it a few times since, once with with just concealer and powder over it, and tried again with a different fdtn, and the perfect light shade changed again each time. Most pressing complaint, add me to the list of those breaking out because of it. :( I have many small bumps all over and a more severe, icky breakout on my chin. For that, I must discontinue use. Even though it didn't work for long, however, hats off to Too Faced for this shade. It is/was pretty perfect. :/

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2013 11:54:00 PM More reviews by miafrush

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I was using Tarte smooth operator agent 10 but I tried this instead because it is 100% vegan and I love it. It offers slightly more coverage than most tinted moisturizers/bb creams and is more moisturizing. I use the color vanilla glow and it is a perfect match for my light to medium yellow based skin. Th formula is very easy to work with and I can easily apply it with my fingers or any brush. This also comes in a tan tube with pink duo-chrome in it which is fun.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2013 10:24:00 AM More reviews by barbararoy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have extremely oily skin with large pores. I have tried all forms of oil free makeup, primers, serums etc and nothing seems to help. Most makeup slides off of my face within 2 hours. I am fairly impressed with this one. I am using it with the Primed and Poreless powder and the two combined really keep me shine free for half the day. A quick blot and I am pretty good for a few more hours. It has great lasting power and goes on easily. Finally one worth the money!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2013 6:04:00 PM More reviews by sfsuperstar

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have this in linen. I first received a sample from sephora in the summer in nude glow and loved it. I have a pretty good complexion with no acne and my main problem is redness and uneven skin. This works great to even out the redness! It leaves a very natural looking glow and lasts all day on me, no problem. I wouldn't recommend for peeps that need full coverage.