October 30, 2014 | 1341 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - ColorBurst Lip Butter - Tutti Frutti

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2013 9:57:00 PM More reviews by bichmac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I wanted to try lip butters after hearing so many great reviews on it. My main problem was, what colour? I couldn't afford to try the entire line and already have a lot of lipsticks, lip balms, lip stains, etc. at home. I came onto MUA to scour the reviews and checked Google Images for some swatches. Finally, decided on Tutti Fruitti as one of the colours. Mainly because I currently don't have an orange lip anything in my collection so it made sense to add it and since lip butters are more sheer if this isn't a colour that suites my face/skin colour it would be easier to blend.

However, I was surprisingly pleased with it. Someone wrote that this orange was a perfect colour for any skin type and they are right! I have very pigmented lips (kind of purply/pink almost a deep grape/light magenta colour) so lip products never show up right nor do they ever match the colour in the tube. This was no exception, I just got lucky that it turned into a nice pinkish/coral colour.

In addition to purchasing this product again, I am also recommending it to others. The next time it goes on sale, I am buying a back-up and another one for my mom.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2013 9:28:00 PM More reviews by PerfumeMom

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

What a gorgeous shiny orange! This is a blood orange color on my lips, which are fairly pigmented. It really stands out (for reference, I am a bleached blonde NC25) on me without screaming *orange!!!!!* Don't be afraid, give it a try.. very cheap at Walmart or with extra bucks/on sale at CVS.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2013 3:07:00 PM More reviews by monique3445

I love this color! It's a very pretty orange (which is THE lip color of 2013 btw). The smell is not bothersome, the texture is good, and it doesn't dry out my lips. My husband even complimented the color.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2013 4:34:00 PM More reviews by Sweryn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this color! It is a bright orange color with a bit of shimmer in it. You can build up the color to get the coverage you want. Depending on application, you can get a subtle light orange-y color or a bright, bold orange. Either way looks gorgeous.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2013 7:24:00 PM More reviews by xsaraboo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Tutti Frutti is an orange lip color that can be sheer or built up to opaque. It is a cream finish so there is no shimmer, and is can really brighten up the face. I really like the formula, but the color did not work out for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2013 7:46:00 AM More reviews by CurlyJane

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I wore this all spring and summer, I had forgotten all about it until I found it this morning! I love the beautiful colour, it compliments my skin, hair and eyes perfectly. I think it's one of those colours that would look gorgeous on anyone. It stays on for roughly 1-2 hours which isn't that great. It's very moisturising and feels great on. I'm nota fan of the packaging I think it's too see through and looks cheap. I can't wait til spring and I definitely will be buying again!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2013 6:35:00 PM More reviews by obsessedwithbeauty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. For me, corals and oranges get me everytime! So do lipbalms. So when I saw this, I had to try it!
This product is super moisturizing! While it's on, that is. The staying power isn't exactly fantastic. But the colour is just gorgeous! An orange coral, but not to orange-ie either.
I adore the packaging! So simple, yet classy! I really like that the colour of the tube represents the shade of each balm.
I find this pretty fun to apply actually, might I add in.
I'm definitely going back to buy some more shades!
Worth the money in my eyes!!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/19/2012 1:31:00 AM More reviews by kristay

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this product as an impulse purchase while I was out of town and was pleasantly surprised. It's super moisturizing so, as a chapstick hoarder, it's nice to be able to use a lipcolor in place of chapstick at times. The color looks like a super bright coral in the tube, but it actually goes on fairly sheer. I don't mind and just build the color up when applying, but I guess I could say that's a con if you're looking for an instantly bright color with one application. However, I've found that it's a pretty versatile color that looks good with minimal makeup or a full-on evening face (just be prepared for a few touch-ups since it wears off a bit.) I'd definitely but it again and wouldn't mind looking into the other colors available.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2012 2:36:00 PM More reviews by JeniRyder

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Beautiful bright orange, perfect for spring and summer. Is well pigmented, but does not last the longest on the lips.
Very smooth and moisturizing, like all the other lip butters.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2012 8:42:00 PM More reviews by smokeysilver

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

i love this color!!! great for summer, smooth, buttery balm, applies easily, the color is super bright and fun. definitely my favorite lip butter.