October 21, 2014 | 2055 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Dream Lumi Touch

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2014 6:29:00 PM More reviews by Stevierose44

I have been using this for over a year and it is AMAZING. I have really bad skin and I hate wearing foundation because it makes my face look and feel so greasy. I use this to cover everything. Redness, pimples, dark spots you name it. It not only provides amazing coverage but it lightens up the discoloration and leaves my skin looking almost porcelain-pore less and glowing. It blends perfectly and doesn't leave you feeling caked with makeup. I love it and probably won't ever use anything else.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2014 10:10:00 PM More reviews by graceybaby8

I was introduced to this by the YouTube gurus who were raving about this product.
And I'm so glad I bought it!! It's my go to under eye highlighter. It brightens my under eye circles better than my YSL touché éclat! It doesn't conceal as well as my MAC pro concealer. But I don't care this is the best under eye highlighter ever! I just have to apply a little powder on top because it makes my masacra smudge a little.
Also, I apply a little on the bridge of my nose as a highlighter when I can't get to my benefit high beam.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2013 11:00:00 AM More reviews by oneskyred

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love this for under my eyes. Working long shifts I often get quite large and dark circles under my eyes! But this is reflecting and hides them well. It does however crease - but maybe I just need a better under-eye primer! Would not recommend for use on spots, makes them a little shiny and a bit too obvious.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2013 3:24:00 PM More reviews by MakeupandMiranda

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

One of the best concealers that you will find in the drugstore. This product is quite similar to the highlighting concealer by Rimmel, however, the Rimmel version is higher coverage, so if that is what you need, go with that. This Maybelline concealer highlights wonderfully and does a fantastic job at covering redness. I have repurchased this product many times. The down side to this product is the packaging. Within 2 weeks the label is completely rubbed off and looks terribly junky which bothers me. Overall it is a great, great product.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2013 1:36:00 AM More reviews by tthao

I like to use this for my under eyes or anywhere I would high light since it does have a slight slight shimmer, but the only thing I dislike is that it is the only concealer that burns my sensitive under eyes. Not sure why.. but I've been starting to reach for another concealer to avoid the burn.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2013 6:52:00 PM More reviews by Kayyy45

Best concealer I've tried. Brightens under eyes and blends right into skin

rated 3 of 5 on 12/13/2013 9:12:00 PM More reviews by bonbon01

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is an ok lgihtening highlighter, but it doesn't really work as an concealer, at least for blemishes or post acne scars.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/14/2013 6:30:00 AM More reviews by Adelemuller

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Made my undereyes sting so bad I had to wash t off right away! Not good.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/4/2013 6:40:00 PM More reviews by cakedup82inmakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

didn't do anything for me. won't purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2013 1:10:00 AM More reviews by outdoorsgal

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My Christian Dior Skinflash radiant concealer finally bit the dust (thank goodness as I wasn't all that crazy about it) and I didn't spend the money on YSL Touche Éclat or Givenchy's highlighter/concealer pen so I got this one instead and I'm so glad I did.
I do think the Dream Lumi Touch is better used as a highlighter than a concealer. I used Buff as a concealer and I wasn't too thrilled with the lack of coverage.

I already use L'Oreal's Touche Magique concealer for undereye circles and I wanted something to highlight the inner corners. This fits the bill perfectly. I use the Nude shade for this effect (Asian, NC30/C3) and it doesn't give me the reverse raccoon look, just a nice highlighted look where I want.

I don't have an issue with staying power but I'm not super oily, just combination. (normal to slightly oily/dry)

If you're looking for a highlighter and don't want to spend the big bucks, take a look at this one. You might be pleasantly surprised.