July 31, 2014 | 1242 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Dream Lumi Touch

rated 3 of 5 on 9/17/2013 1:38:00 PM More reviews by Jbaby22

This concealer was just perfect, while it lasted. It blends very well and is easy to apply. But I only got 4 or 5 good uses out of it before it was empty!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2013 9:43:00 PM More reviews by Mellifluence

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Everyone keeps raving about this product, and for me, it definitely lives up to the hype. Not quite an illuminator, not quite a concealer (but with more coverage than YSL's 'Touch Eclat'), the 'Dream Lumi Touch' is great if your skin doesn't need a medium/heavy concealer, just a little bit of help to cover redness or minor dark circles. It also doesn't emphasise or 'grab' at dry patches, so it's suitable for dry skin. I use it on its own over a moisturised face on good skin days and with a Japanese BB cream on not-so-great ones for a healthy, natural, no-makeup makeup look.

HG 'concealer', highly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2013 12:15:00 PM More reviews by YEAHAnGiE

This product is a brightener not a concelear. If you have really dark under eyes I recommend using a higher coverage concelear and using this brightener over it. This product is wonderful on its own if you want to look more awake. This is an amazing first time brightener, it doesn't crease, easy to blend, affordable, it's easy to find at most stores that sale drugstore makeup, and the applicator is really nice/simple to control! I defiantly would recommend this product! FYI if you never tried any under eye brightener before, you defiantly should! No matter what age you are, under eye brightener (and a little mascara) can give you suuuuucccch a confident boost!!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/29/2013 5:42:00 PM More reviews by hellokittyrox

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This concealer goes on well on is easily bendable. It didn't highlight as well as i would have liked or cover dark circles very well. but i think its still a decent product. the packaging looks nice but having to twist the bottom to make the product come out is not something i like. I think I'll repurchase this until i find a better concealer for under eye circles.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2013 8:32:00 PM More reviews by danielle616

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this product! I've heard many mixed reviews but overall, it's worked well for me! I use it in a triangle shape under my eyes and down my nose!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2013 4:06:00 PM More reviews by buidianaa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this for highlighting my face. I have this in Ivory & Radiant and am about an NC30-35. I use Radiant where I have darker circles and Ivory to highlight my face. Radiant is a salmon color which works well to cancel out any darkness and Ivory is a great highlight for my skin tone. I do notice that this doesn't have amazing staying power but does the job for highlighting. Id recommend priming your undereyes to help this concealer stay longer. The product is creamy and very easy to blend, I use a beauty blender for best results. Would repurchase again and again.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/16/2013 9:53:00 PM More reviews by lolita97

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

love this product, i apply it doing the upside down triangle under my eyes, down my nose, on my browbone,a bit on my cheekbones, a bit in the middle of my forehead, and WOW it makes me look prettier, my face literaly looks so glowy! i havnt broken out from it either and i usually do w makeup

UPDATE: this made the bridge of my nose break out after using it a few weeks and i noticed it looks cakey/dry on me in natural light :(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2013 3:42:00 PM More reviews by EcoPretty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

After using Jane Iredale's Active Light Under-eye Concealer for years, I finally bid it adieu when they increased the price, yet again, to a whopping $27. I switched to Revlon's DNA Advantage concealer since it's a Paula Begoun Best Pick and has really nice ingredients for a drugstore product. But it dried very cake-like and I disliked the wand applicator for under the eyes. Enter Maybelline Dream Touch Lumi. Do I wish this was paraben-free and had skin-nutritious ingredients like a little cucumber extract, vitamin E, etc? Yes. But it goes on smoothly, brightens well, has the click pen applicator that I like -- and is a third the price of my former Jane Iredale concealer.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/12/2013 9:11:00 PM More reviews by Minjeec

I think this concealer is good compared to the other drugstore concealers ive tried (mainly maybelline fit me). I got this in a shade that matches my skin so it doesnt exactly highlight because i didnt want that. It covers pretty well. I dont really like the packaging. When i twist a little too much product and close the cap, it gloops and looks nasty. And i dont think the applicator brush is sanitary. But its the best drugstore concealer ive tried so far!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2013 11:42:00 PM More reviews by fionamills123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really am so in love with this product! I love how it acts as a highlighter and concealer as well! It really hides my blemishes and dark circles! I would buy it again in a heartbeat!