July 26, 2014 | 948 users online

Lips - Revlon - ColorBurst Lip Butter in Peach Parfait

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2013 12:27:00 AM More reviews by Jennifckerrr

I love the colorburst lip butters overall and peach parfait is one of the many I purchased. I'm not sure how I feel about the gold flakes, but I love the faint peachy gloss it leaves behind. If you're looking for a super natural/no makeup look, you may want to skip this product and op for maybelline's color whisper in pinup peach.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/27/2013 4:41:00 PM More reviews by StyleInCMajor

Very, very dissapointed with this product as I'd heard so much about the Lip Butters and thought the color looked cute from the packaging. Hah, no. Not only is it more of an awkward light brownish-orange color than a peach, there is WAY TOO MUCH GLITTER. Huge gold chunks of it. That are way more prominent than the actual color itself. That feel gritty and awful on the lips. I plan on either giving this product to some crazy friend that likes glitter, or throwing it away to save them the trouble. However, all this said, I highly reccomend the matte shades of the Lip Butters.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/27/2013 2:51:00 AM More reviews by loverofgrace

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Expectation: Heard SO MUCH great reviews about Revlon's Lip Butter line and decided to try a couple and the color Peach Parfait is one of them.

Result: Peach Parfait in particular is quite grainy because of the gold flakes. You should definitely exfoliate your lips before using this particular color. The color pay off is sheer but perfect.

Warning: make sure to keep an eye on it during the hot days (especially for people who live in SoCa like I do) because it surely melts and becomes a mess.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2013 2:42:00 AM More reviews by kahou79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my first lipbutter and I have to say that I really like it. Yes, this color does have quite a bit of gold glitter but it reminds me of the Maybelline Wet Shine diamonds lippies that were out in the early 2000's. I really loved those and maybe I'm wierd, who knows. Anyway, this wears for a few hours on me very comfortably and that's really saying something for I'm a bad lip-licker. If my lips don't feel really moist I will start to lick them and I always keep balm on for this reason. The color is a very pretty peachy pink that I could see going with alot of different makeup looks. Overall I love it and I'm definitely going to try more colors!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/26/2013 3:29:00 AM More reviews by FrozenLips

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This was very sheer on my lips. There was absolutely no color pay-off, just shimmer and clear gloss. Swatched you can even see it is sheer, but I recieved a sample of this in the Target beauty bag and it was not as sheer as the real deal and there wasn't shimmer. I did notice that this particular color was moisturizing on the lips; maybe because of the lack of tint? Regardless, I exchanged it for Sweet Tart which is a bit more drying, but it is much more pigmented.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2013 3:09:00 AM More reviews by lizzea

If this didn't contain so much shimmer, it would be a lovely colour and another lovely lip butter. Unfortunately, the excess shimmer ruins it for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/25/2013 8:10:00 PM More reviews by sherrybird

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I loved a lot of the lip butters but the glitter in this one is too much for me. Cherry tart also has some glitter but that was more like fine shimmer. This is just chunky glitter. This makes my lips look frosty if I try to build up the color. I could wear other lip butters even if my lips were a bit chapped and it would still look good, but the glitter in this would get caught on any cracks and look gross. Too bad, it's a pretty everyday color.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/24/2013 7:29:00 AM More reviews by nurfitras

I'm trying quite hard to love this shade, but..... I hate it! The peach color doesn't appear that much. I think it contains too much glitter in it so when you're wearing it your lips will look, umm, kinda luminous?
So when I apply it on my lips, it will look like I'm not wearing any colored lipstick, just glitter. Ugh.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/16/2013 2:45:00 PM More reviews by jlee92

First and foremost, I am a HUGEEE fan of the revlon lip butters. Love their quality and packaging in general and the colour range is nothing short of gd. However, there are some shades that I just cnt get myself to love. Peach parfait sadly is one of them. (the other being strawberry shortcake). I really really really love the base colour of this shade, such a pretty peach-rose. However, I should have known better than to get it just for the base colour (non-glitter fan here). I would not have mind this shade if there was even lesser glitter but the huge amount of gold glitter in here makes the texture a tad too gritty for me. I tried my best to make it work for me but sad to say this is just a no-go for me. I prefer it on others than on me. However, the lip butters are still no doubt my fav lipsticks ard!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/30/2013 4:26:00 PM More reviews by chickiness

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I"ve had this since the butters came out so more than a year and i still have tons of it left to use. it's just WAY to glittery for me and the glitter particles are gritty...IT's comfortable on the lips but i just use it as a highlighter now in the middle of my lip.