July 29, 2014 | 1942 users online

BB Cream - Smashbox - Camera Ready BB Cream SPF 35

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2014 6:12:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

This is one of the best BB creams I have ever come across. It does cover well and matches very well without turning orange or anything weird. It does not have any sheen or sparkles thankfully (I really can't stand when companies do this). It makes my skin just look slightly luminous and radiant.

It feels very light and almost like a very light lotion. HUGE plus for me. It has spf and many great ingredients. I would definitely buy this again and will be looking forward to summers with it. Now I just use it for simple days in winter.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2014 3:06:00 PM More reviews by trillium13

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this after reading quite a few reviews. I was looking for something that would control oil as well as my favorite L'Oreal BB, and contained a sunscreen. I would say this fits the bill. I have very oily skin. I wear this under a powder foundation for more coverage, and it does control my oils for the whole day; at least a good 10 hours. I don't stay perfectly matte for that whole time, but I get very little shine. The coverage is light, and I find that the fair shade matches my fair skin well and evens out my skin. I really like this, and I would buy it again; I just wish it was a little less expensive.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2013 6:23:00 PM More reviews by CamiWillians

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love that this contains SPF 35, plant extracts, anti-aging peptides, and that it covers without looking cakey. The use this with this with the smashbox light primer and set it with mac mineralized skin finish.

It is expensive but I think worth it. The sunscreen in here isn't good enough for a really hot day so be careful and have some more powerful stuff on hand.

love this product!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2013 10:38:00 PM More reviews by beautyjunkie2012

I have several bb creams in my rotation and even though its not my #1 go to bb cream its definitely worthy of a review. On my oily/combo skin it definitely keeps the oil slick at bay without sucking the life out of my skin. I just apply over my vitamin c serum and I'm set to go. I don't set it with any powder and it diffuses my enlarged pores and evens out my skintone. I don't experience any fading over the course of the day and if I happen to have a minor breakout it does dry out the spots (acne). I will definitely repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/4/2013 7:15:00 PM More reviews by JaedynMaynard

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I didn't like this product that much. It looks amazing when you first put it on but it fades throughout the day even when I wear primer, and it leaves blotches when it fades. It is also really expensive and hard to take off your face with just a makeup wipe. I always end up having to scrub it off to get it completely off. Overall, I wasn't very impressed. Your skin looks flawless when you first put it on, but after, it doesn't look too good.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2013 4:19:00 PM More reviews by icallitbliss

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I've decided that this stuff is absolutely my HG! Nothing makes my skin look better. I've been looking for something to replace my cakey foundations with, and this seems to fit the bill. My complexion looks so much smoother, and the color is a great match for my peachy, pale, fair skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/30/2013 4:24:00 PM More reviews by kamberc94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Got this in a sephora favorites back as a full size. I tried it that next day and I must say its ok. I like lighter products on my face because I have some acne that comes and goes and I just thought that the bag had enough to justify purchasing this to try. This product is $39 I believe for a full size I paid $38 for a bag with several other products.

So now on to the review

I say this is ok because it did even my tone, got some oils, and felt lightweight.

However, it did not stay shine free for more than 4 hours... and I felt it fade a bit.

So I tried this as a primer under my foundation and I don't like that much at all... looks cakey a bit but I had no time to take it off today because I had work and didn't wanna redo ALLLL my makeup.

I would not repurchase just because its not enough. Too expensive and wasn't worth it to me... Sorry smashbox!!! Not this time...

rated 3 of 5 on 10/20/2013 3:13:00 PM More reviews by darkcirclesoflife

It matches my skin tone really well and doesn't break me out. I do think that my T zone get's oily after using this, but I've fallen asleep in this bb cream and have been breakout-free the next day. I will buy this again if I can't find something better. I also really like the way it goes on, it looks more natural to me than other things that I have tried.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2013 2:59:00 PM More reviews by Birdykins

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I first got a sample of this from Sephora and it was so awesome I had to splurge on the deluxe sample size which lasted the rest of the summer. I used this BB cream instead of foundation and it worked like a dream. I adore it. Light and blend able but gives a nice light coverage. My skin was also great this summer so maybe this was partially to thank.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2013 12:49:00 PM More reviews by stilagrrrl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I finally got on the BB cream bandwagon. I figured Smashbox would be my best choice since I have oily skin and it's advertised as "oil-controlling". Not so much for me, unfortunately - I was shiny within 2-3 hours, even with powder on top. That said, I did like the level of coverage. It was more than a tinted moisturizer would provide (which is great, because I find TMs don't have enough for me) but less than a foundation, so it's perfect for weekends when I want a little something but don't feel like dealing with brushing on foundation. Overall, this wasn't terrible but not outstanding. I'd probably try another BB cream before buying this again...although maybe not, given how few BB creams for my skin type are on the market.