October 1, 2014 | 1878 users online

BB Cream - Estee Lauder - DayWear BB Anti-Oxidant Beauty Benefit Creme SPF 35

rated 2 of 5 on 2/2/2013 12:09:00 PM More reviews by makeupbyem1ly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

this product had semi good coverage however it was quite drying and made me break out

rated 3 of 5 on 1/31/2013 11:32:00 AM More reviews by debrsl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It covers well for a TM type product. Mitigates some flaws but still allows color (and imperfections) to come through that it doesnt look like I'm wearing much if anything. A little shiny. Also, the Light doesn't work perfectly with NW20 skin. A little too yellow, but not horrible. I probably wouldn't repurchase due to the price vs. amt and the yellow undertone. And, mind you, this was the least yellow of the two the saleperson picked out.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2013 2:04:00 AM More reviews by xshado

This product was good
It had a good coverage and it made my skin look clear and natural :)
The coverage was medium, but good enough.
The only reason i returned it is because it was not my shade, it was darker than my skin color
It depends on the lighting, overall i did not like the way it made my skin color look

Theres only 2 shades, cool or warm. The sales lady used warm on me, and it was dark, the cool would have been too light for me.
Maybe if estee lauder came out with more variety of skin tones then i would buy it for my shade.
Til then, i have just started smashbox photoready bb cream, let's see how it goes!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2013 2:04:00 PM More reviews by luli2020

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have been using it for a week, no break outs, and it leaves my skin with a healthy glow.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/18/2012 11:27:00 AM More reviews by calbear67

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Received a sample of this and found it very drying. Will sick with my Bobbie rown tinted moisturiser.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2012 9:53:00 AM More reviews by Ciji63

Worse BB cream I have tried so far. Dr. Brandt has been the best (again so far). This gives no coverage at all - pretty much like putting basic moisturizer on but unfortunately, the moisturizing benefits are not even there (at least not for me). After being asked if I felt okay twice after use on different days, I realized it did not make my skin look better. Period.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/6/2012 3:00:00 PM More reviews by Sunkissed101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have very mixed feelings about this BB Cream. I like the cucumber-melon scent, it's very refreshing, and provides buildable coverage with a dewy-to-satin finish. I think it's great for layering under concealer for extra coverage, or, if you're oily like me, your staple pressed powder, but other than that it's nothing special. On the skin, the product "pilled up" or "balled up" almost instantly, which was very unattractive and almost impossible to get rid of. The packaging is okay but it's pretty expensive, so I don't think I'm going to repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/5/2012 6:23:00 AM More reviews by Danoon

I've been using this BB cream (my first) for about 7 months now. I don't like or need foundation, and the only reason I tried this was because it has SPF35, which is diffucult to find otherwise.
I use it in combination with the Clarins Hydraquench serum and it is great! You do have to pay attention when applying, to avoid streaks, and certainly avoid putting too much. If you're looking for a foundation that hides everything, this is the wrong product. I find it evens out the skin tone without giving the feeling that your face is clogged up.
So far it has saved my European skin from the harsh African sun, I look more refreshed and people still think I'm not wearing any make up. No dryness thanks to the hydraquench serum, for me this is a winning combination.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/28/2012 11:32:00 AM More reviews by ioannaki

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

pros:

refreshing scent
nice texture
it does moisturize my skin for many hours
spf 35
convenient packaging

cons:

no coverage
too expensive for what it offers
only 30 ml
It was a little bit greasy after 2 or 3 hours

So, it was a good bb cream but nothing special. I believe that maybelline's has the same results in a lower price.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/24/2012 1:23:00 AM More reviews by amgowen

This BB cream is just okay. The color is fine if you're pale-medium. My issue is that it's somewhat streaky and not that moisturizing for a BB cream. I also really dislike the strong scent. I would not repurchase.