Estee Lauder DayWear BB Anti-Oxidant Beauty Benefit Creme SPF 35

3.5

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS OCTINOXATE 7.50% � OCTISALATE 4.00% � OXYBENZONE 2.50% � TITANIUM DIOXIDE 1.10% INGREDIENTS WATER � DIMETHICONE � BUTYLENE GLYCOL � PENTYLENE GLYCOL � PHENYL TRIMETHICONE � GLYCERYL STEARATE � BEHENYL ALCOHOL � TRIOCTYLDODECYL CITRATE � POLYMETHYLSILSESQUIOXANE � OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE � PEG-40 STEARATE � POLYGLYCERYL-10 PENTASTEARATE � GENTIANA LUTEA (GENTIAN) ROOT EXTRACT � POLYGONUM CUSPIDATUM ROOT EXTRACT � THERMUS THERMOPHILLUS FERMENT � HORDEUM VULGARE (BARLEY) EXTRACT\EXTRAIT D'ORGE � FUMARIA OFFICINALIS FLOWER/LEAF/STEM EXTRACT � CITRUS MEDICA LIMONUM (LEMON) FRUIT EXTRACT � HYDROLYZED RICE BRAN EXTRACT � LAMINARIA SACCHARINA EXTRACT � HYDROLYZED RICE EXTRACT � ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF EXTRACT � ARTEMIA EXTRACT � VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED EXTRACT � TRITICUM VULGARE (WHEAT) GERM EXTRACT � CHOLESTEROL � CAFFEINE � PROPY LENE GLYCOL STEARATE � OCTYLDODECYL NEOPENTANOATE � POLYGLYCERYL-6 POLYRICINOLEATE � TOCOPHERYL ACETATE � SUCROSE � GLYCERINE � SODIUM STEAROYL LACTYLATE � LINOLEIC ACID � LECITHIN � SQUALANE � SODIUM PCA � UREA � ISOPROPYL TITANIUM TRIISOSTEARATE � ERGOTHIONEINE � SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE � TETRAHEXYLDECYL ASCORBATE � POLYSORBATE 20 � SORBITAN LAURATE � SODIUM HYALURONATE � CITRIC ACID � PROPYLENE GLYCOL LAURATE � GLYCYRRHETINIC ACID � TREHALOSE � POLYQUATERNIUM-51 � HYDROGENATED LECITHIN � FUMARIC ACID � ALUMINA � PALMITOYL HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM AMYLOPECTIN/GLYCERIN CROSSPOLYMER � AMMONIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE/VP COPOLYMER � CYCLODEXTRIN � NORDIHYDROGUAIARETIC ACID � ASCORBYL TOCOPHERYL MALEATE � XANTHAN GUM � STEARIC ACID � SILICA � FRAGRANCE � ETHYLBISIMINOMETHYLGUAIACOL MANGANESE CHLORIDE � PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE � DISODIUM EDTA � PHENOXYETHANOL � CHLORPHENESIN � [ /- TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891) � ZINC OXIDE (CI 77947) � IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499) � YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI 19140) � CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS (CI 77288) � MICA � FERRIC FERROCYANIDE (CI 77510) � CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN (CI 77289) � CARMINE (CI 75470) � BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163) � BLUE 1 LAKE (CI 42090)]

on 5/8/2013 6:19:00 PM

I don't think I'll ever buy a BB cream again as I like having everything separate. I tried this one though and I must admit it did make my skin look great in a natural kind of way. I would describe it as a very light foundation. However it didn't feel that moisturising and it absorbed into my skin so quickly that it was hard to blend, so you do need to moisturise first. I would like to use this as a tinted moisturiser for the day time, or under foundation if you want extra coverage. BUT it's too expensive in my opinion and it has an SPF of 35. I live in the UK and I want UV exposure in my 30 minute lunch break when I walk to the shop! We seriously need all the daylight we can get, especially in winter.

on 5/4/2013 1:58:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

This is a huge NO from me..! I really really wanted to love this product! I thought it would be perfect for summer since it has SPF 35.. But it wasn't. First of all the lightest shade is too dark for me....(I'm nc15) and it made me look orangie.. Plus it is quite drying... It claims that would fit any skin type... But I don't think that's true.. I have dry-sensitive skin and when I wear this after my moisturizer it dries me out instantly..! I think this would be a great bb cream for not to pale oily-skin ladies. Sadly it didn't work for me :/

on 4/24/2013 7:50:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I used to use the tinted mousterizer but it is still off the market so I have been using this instead. It is a little thick but it works pretty good.

on 4/2/2013 11:37:00 AM

I really like this BB cream...makes my skin glow and look fresh without heaviness or oil (I have an oily t-zone). This is so much better than foundation, more natural and good for you - SPF 30 and antioxidants. The coverage is sheer-medium but I find it evens out the redness and with a light dusting of powder foundation, I'm good to go!

I bought the lightest shade and it gives me a little color but still matches!

on 3/23/2013 12:23:00 PM

This product goes on smooth, and makes my skin soft.It's a good match for my skin. The protection is an added benefit.

on 3/15/2013 10:11:00 AM

No es muy barata pero es una buen producto por el que no me importa pagar. Tiene una proteccin alta y un acabado muy natural. No tengo la sensacin de que hidrate mucho pero como me pongo el serum debajo ya me va bien. Y lo ms importante: no me deja brillos en la piel! Es la mejor bb cream que he probado. Perfecto para pieles grasas.

on 3/13/2013 10:30:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

When I went on Accutane I knew I'd need something more moisturizing than my Revlon CS, so I started looking into BB creams. I must have bought four or five by the time I found the EL one, and it is definitely my favorite. It's not the most moisturizing, but I mixed my own moisturizer in with it and it was fine. What I love about it is how natural it looks when you apply it with your fingers. It has the most coverage of any American BB cream I've tried and it looks like your own skin. It gives a semi dewy finish, not quite matte and just looks awesome. I wish it came in more colors, I'm NC15 and the color Light was a shade or two dark, but I mix it with a lighter BB cream and it works. I hope it'll still work when my skin goes back to it's normal oiliness, but I think drier skinned ladies will like this product a lot. I highly recommend.

on 3/8/2013 12:11:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Hm, not sure about this one. I went to a Mac shop to buy their BB crea, and the SA told me that the colours they have at the moment are way to ashy for my NC35 skin. She recommended EL's instead, so off I went. I got mine in Medium as the other colour seemed too light. It's not too bad, it's slightly dark, but it actually adapts a bit more - I also use a bit of Vichy's dermablend powder and makes it a bit more like an NC35, but not quite. Apart from that, it doesn't sit on pores or lines, and it seems ok. It is however slightly too expensive for what it is and what it does (and for the fact that the colours is not exactly what it should be...) so if I can find a better one, I would probably not buy this again. It's also not great with very oily skin unless you use a primer - I use Clinique's pore minimizer one and it seems to work better with that underneath. If you can find a better colour from another brand, avoid this one, it's not worth the money.

This felt like a thick foundation. The coverage is like most BB creams but I had to mix it with a moisturizer to make it go on smoothly. Way to expensive for how not-that-great it is, I like Garnier fructis much better.

on 2/18/2013 12:36:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Other

Amazingly disgusting and awful. Rec'd a sample of lightest shade when ordering other EL products. Had lowish expectations but still shocked speechless at how gross this was. Left bright orange dots on skin (great for highlighting pores!) and felt both drying and sticky at the same time. It's like the result of a "most hideous product" competition. Massively outclassed by MUA's 3 stuff, or any of the oriental BB cremes for 5 to 12. Dear oh dear, this was too revolting.