Estee Lauder DayWear BB Anti-Oxidant Beauty Benefit Creme SPF 35

3.5

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS OCTINOXATE 7.50% � OCTISALATE 4.00% � OXYBENZONE 2.50% � TITANIUM DIOXIDE 1.10% INGREDIENTS WATER � DIMETHICONE � BUTYLENE GLYCOL � PENTYLENE GLYCOL � PHENYL TRIMETHICONE � GLYCERYL STEARATE � BEHENYL ALCOHOL � TRIOCTYLDODECYL CITRATE � POLYMETHYLSILSESQUIOXANE � OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE � PEG-40 STEARATE � POLYGLYCERYL-10 PENTASTEARATE � GENTIANA LUTEA (GENTIAN) ROOT EXTRACT � POLYGONUM CUSPIDATUM ROOT EXTRACT � THERMUS THERMOPHILLUS FERMENT � HORDEUM VULGARE (BARLEY) EXTRACT\EXTRAIT D'ORGE � FUMARIA OFFICINALIS FLOWER/LEAF/STEM EXTRACT � CITRUS MEDICA LIMONUM (LEMON) FRUIT EXTRACT � HYDROLYZED RICE BRAN EXTRACT � LAMINARIA SACCHARINA EXTRACT � HYDROLYZED RICE EXTRACT � ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF EXTRACT � ARTEMIA EXTRACT � VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED EXTRACT � TRITICUM VULGARE (WHEAT) GERM EXTRACT � CHOLESTEROL � CAFFEINE � PROPY LENE GLYCOL STEARATE � OCTYLDODECYL NEOPENTANOATE � POLYGLYCERYL-6 POLYRICINOLEATE � TOCOPHERYL ACETATE � SUCROSE � GLYCERINE � SODIUM STEAROYL LACTYLATE � LINOLEIC ACID � LECITHIN � SQUALANE � SODIUM PCA � UREA � ISOPROPYL TITANIUM TRIISOSTEARATE � ERGOTHIONEINE � SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE � TETRAHEXYLDECYL ASCORBATE � POLYSORBATE 20 � SORBITAN LAURATE � SODIUM HYALURONATE � CITRIC ACID � PROPYLENE GLYCOL LAURATE � GLYCYRRHETINIC ACID � TREHALOSE � POLYQUATERNIUM-51 � HYDROGENATED LECITHIN � FUMARIC ACID � ALUMINA � PALMITOYL HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM AMYLOPECTIN/GLYCERIN CROSSPOLYMER � AMMONIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE/VP COPOLYMER � CYCLODEXTRIN � NORDIHYDROGUAIARETIC ACID � ASCORBYL TOCOPHERYL MALEATE � XANTHAN GUM � STEARIC ACID � SILICA � FRAGRANCE � ETHYLBISIMINOMETHYLGUAIACOL MANGANESE CHLORIDE � PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE � DISODIUM EDTA � PHENOXYETHANOL � CHLORPHENESIN � [ /- TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891) � ZINC OXIDE (CI 77947) � IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499) � YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI 19140) � CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS (CI 77288) � MICA � FERRIC FERROCYANIDE (CI 77510) � CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN (CI 77289) � CARMINE (CI 75470) � BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163) � BLUE 1 LAKE (CI 42090)]

on 3/8/2013 12:11:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Hm, not sure about this one. I went to a Mac shop to buy their BB crea, and the SA told me that the colours they have at the moment are way to ashy for my NC35 skin. She recommended EL's instead, so off I went. I got mine in Medium as the other colour seemed too light. It's not too bad, it's slightly dark, but it actually adapts a bit more - I also use a bit of Vichy's dermablend powder and makes it a bit more like an NC35, but not quite. Apart from that, it doesn't sit on pores or lines, and it seems ok. It is however slightly too expensive for what it is and what it does (and for the fact that the colours is not exactly what it should be...) so if I can find a better one, I would probably not buy this again. It's also not great with very oily skin unless you use a primer - I use Clinique's pore minimizer one and it seems to work better with that underneath. If you can find a better colour from another brand, avoid this one, it's not worth the money.

This felt like a thick foundation. The coverage is like most BB creams but I had to mix it with a moisturizer to make it go on smoothly. Way to expensive for how not-that-great it is, I like Garnier fructis much better.

on 2/18/2013 12:36:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Other

Amazingly disgusting and awful. Rec'd a sample of lightest shade when ordering other EL products. Had lowish expectations but still shocked speechless at how gross this was. Left bright orange dots on skin (great for highlighting pores!) and felt both drying and sticky at the same time. It's like the result of a "most hideous product" competition. Massively outclassed by MUA's 3 stuff, or any of the oriental BB cremes for 5 to 12. Dear oh dear, this was too revolting.

on 2/10/2013 12:40:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Not a great product. I used the light shade, and the colour match was good through the summer and while on vacation. Gives a light, glowy finish, blurs imperfections. But, you have to apply it super thin to avoid pilling, so I'm not sure how effective of a sunscreen it really is, it does not hide blemishes, and with continuous use it definitely breaks me out. I didn't feel like I got any extra "beauty benefits" from it, I'd be better off mixing foundation with moisturizer in a DIY TM, at least I wouldn't break out from it. I'll use up the tube (which is tiny for the $) bit by bit, mostly because it wold upset me to admit defeat and throw out $40, and then I'll be done with this one.

this product had semi good coverage however it was quite drying and made me break out

on 1/31/2013 11:32:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

It covers well for a TM type product. Mitigates some flaws but still allows color (and imperfections) to come through that it doesnt look like I'm wearing much if anything. A little shiny. Also, the Light doesn't work perfectly with NW20 skin. A little too yellow, but not horrible. I probably wouldn't repurchase due to the price vs. amt and the yellow undertone. And, mind you, this was the least yellow of the two the saleperson picked out.

on 1/19/2013 2:04:00 AM

This product was good
It had a good coverage and it made my skin look clear and natural :)
The coverage was medium, but good enough.
The only reason i returned it is because it was not my shade, it was darker than my skin color
It depends on the lighting, overall i did not like the way it made my skin color look

Theres only 2 shades, cool or warm. The sales lady used warm on me, and it was dark, the cool would have been too light for me.
Maybe if estee lauder came out with more variety of skin tones then i would buy it for my shade.
Til then, i have just started smashbox photoready bb cream, let's see how it goes!

on 1/6/2013 2:04:00 PM

I have been using it for a week, no break outs, and it leaves my skin with a healthy glow.

on 12/18/2012 11:27:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Received a sample of this and found it very drying. Will sick with my Bobbie rown tinted moisturiser.

on 12/12/2012 9:53:00 AM

Worse BB cream I have tried so far. Dr. Brandt has been the best (again so far). This gives no coverage at all - pretty much like putting basic moisturizer on but unfortunately, the moisturizing benefits are not even there (at least not for me). After being asked if I felt okay twice after use on different days, I realized it did not make my skin look better. Period.