April 20, 2014 | 1082 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Clinique - Naturally Gentle Eye Makeup Remover

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2005 11:16:00 PM More reviews by ziebam

My friend raves about this so when i got one in a GWP, i was anxious to try it. Unfortunately I think this is just an average product. First off, comes in a tube. I prefer the pads already soaked in makeup remover. Its also a white cream formula v. a thin clear watery gel. But i didnt like this because it did not completely remove my mascara. And its not like I wear waterproof mascara, just regular formula. Did a good job on my eyeshadow but I definately was left with raccoon eyes once i splashed my face with water. 2.5 oz retails for $15.50. I prefer other removers so would not repurchase this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2005 9:52:00 AM More reviews by doocaw

I love this eye makeup remover. It gets every trace of stubborn mascara and eyeliner off my eyes, and never stings or burns. Feels so creamy and cool and soothing, and leaves eyes soft and moisturized. I love that Clinique routinely includes this in their GWPs, and I've never had to buy full-size. A little tube lasts me forever - I just use a tiny amount on each eye, and wipe it off with a cotton square. My eyelashes never get pulled out with this because I don't have to tug on my eye to get it to work. Great product!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2005 10:40:00 PM More reviews by LorettaCastorini

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I absolutely love this product. Its incredibly gentle and removes every trace of mu!! I have to agree with 52pigtails, it is the best eye mu remover around, or at least the best one I have tried so far. Its not greasy, yet, not drying. My eyes feel very clean after using this, and it is also somewhat soothing. YAY! I love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2005 6:50:00 PM More reviews by fphoenix2k

I only use this for my YSL waterproof mascara and it works wonders! I only need to put a small amount on my eyelashes, wait a few seconds, and it can be wiped off easily with a tisue or cotton wool. I can see this lasting ages because I only use it for my mascara and not very much is needed, but will buy again when it does run out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2005 2:28:00 AM More reviews by 52pigtails

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I received this cream remover as a GWP and I loved it. It's the best eye makeup remover around, and I use it to clean my whole face, too

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2005 3:44:00 PM More reviews by gabrielk

I like this! All you do is put a bit on your eyes, wait a few seconds, and then tissue it off. Sometimes you have to repeat it a couple of times, but it gets your eye makeup off splendidly. Normally I use facial cleansing cloths to take off all my makeup, but they don't work with waterproof mascara; this stuff does. Doesn't itch or burn or irritate my eyes at all. Clinique is overpriced, and I wouldn't buy it on my own...this was a friend's GWP that was given to me. But if you're willing to pay Clinique prices, this is quite decent.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2005 7:50:00 PM More reviews by happyworldz

Just a tube of lotion and nothing more. Use your regular facial moisturizer to remove your eyemakeup instead of this -- the result is the SAME. Will not buy again. continued >>

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2005 2:02:00 AM More reviews by elusivelotus

I got this as a gift. I save this for when I come home from clubbing or have had a long day. I find it soothing on my eyelids and is efficent at removing my stubbon eye make up (no more panda eyes!). Its pretty good but I won't purchase since my Maybelline eye make up remover is cheaper and just as good.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2005 5:13:00 AM More reviews by Sebab

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

This is my HG eye makeup remover! I had a generous sized sample of this for quite sometime before even attempting to try it because I was very intimidated by a cream remover. The first time I tried it though, I was in love. Just a small drop gently rubbed onto lashes and then swiped off with a tissue - instead of the endless pulling and tugging I always had to do with liquid remover.

This is the first and only eye makeup remover to actually remove all of my eye makeup. Rimmel and Lancome Bi-Facial did decent, but this gets it all off. And boy, is this gentle to me! I constantly suffered through liquid removers stinging my eyes (ESPECIALLY Clinique Take the Day Off!), but this is so easy to control that I never get it in my eyes. I also find that this is not at all greasy, but still very moisturizing around my eye area.

This is a fragrance free, color free lotion. If you are interested in using a cream to remove eye makeup, I highly recommend this one. I will continue to repurchase this.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/4/2005 12:16:00 AM More reviews by SunBurst25

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Takes off makeup very well- not greasy at all. Overall, I am very pleased.