August 23, 2014 | 1882 users online

Blush - Maybelline - Dream Bouncy Blush (All Shades)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2013 4:58:00 PM More reviews by ShortAndProud

Love these blushes! They are so much fun! I highly recommend these if you don't already have them. They aren't too sheer and aren't too dark either they go on well just using fingers.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2013 1:47:00 AM More reviews by Honeycake78

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this blush. I got it in Pink Plum and that particular shade looks great on my skin! It lasts through school and feels very lightweight on my face. I try not to put it on way too often though, because for me it makes me break out after constant usage. It's very dewy and sheer, perfect for lighter skin types.

I would definitely purchase this product again.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/20/2013 10:10:00 PM More reviews by popis

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I truly love it, I chose the HOT TAMALE COLOR and it looks bold on the mirror but it looks perfect on pictures and I love it because it blends very natural on my bare skin. I apply it with my fingers and at first it was a little tricky but with practice now it's so easy and love, love, super love it !!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2013 9:18:00 PM More reviews by thelmasarahi

I was a little skeptic on buying this since I saw so many mixed reviews. Overall i have to say i love this as like a base for my other blushes. I use it everyday and it works amazing. If your having trouble with this and think there's no pigmentation try using a stippling brush it really does wonders. I tried using my fingers and i prefer using the brush better.

It lasts about 6 hours for me with another blush over it and it looks so natural and beautiful.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/19/2013 1:22:00 AM More reviews by theblondlife17

How fun are these? The idea of a bouncy blush got me very excited and eager to try. I picked one up at Target for around $6 in the coral shade - And right away noticed the lovely shades that were available. When I opened and tried it it was fairly pigmented, not at all sheer but not total color either. At the end of the day it was still on for the most part. For the price and the quality, I would call it a pretty good everyday blush.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/19/2013 12:54:00 AM More reviews by monica3210

I have this in coffee cake. its a nice color but its really hard to get the right amount on your face. I found that it does not show up on me right away. The color shows up a few minutes later and then I realize how much I put on, usually too much. even though I know how this works on me I haven't tried putting on one swipe to see how pigmented it is. since I put on waaay too much I obviously think the color is not flattering on me lol but I've used this as eye shadow and its much better for that. I still have too wait for the color to pop up but I usually dont put too much on and if I do it is easy to wipe away the excess. I dont think I would buy again because it takes too long to see if you've put it on right but I will use up the rest of this blush as eyeshadow.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2013 10:23:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

I bought this in Orchid and there is no color payoff. I am NW20 and I can barely see anything. The color looks gorgeous in the pan but using it on my cheeks I could not tell anything different. I used more and more and nothing much but a slight tinge of pinkish.

I'm very disappointed because I am always on the lookout for orchid blushes and lipsticks. The texture is cool, bouncy foam cream and easy to blend. There is no weird smell or anything and I had no trouble picking the product up on my fingers (which I find is best for most of these cream/mousse products).

I would not purchase again in any color as I can see from other reviewers the other colors are not pigmented either.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/21/2013 9:22:00 AM More reviews by sekarinaw

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I have this on candy coral and ALL OF MY FRIENDS can't saw that actually i was wearing this blush and then i walked back to my room to reapplied it and then asked them again but still they can't saw it……… I'm so dissapointed and sad, maybelline…! Like…seriously dude i paid for nothing? Pfffttttt

rated 4 of 5 on 11/5/2013 11:10:00 AM More reviews by TayB88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really like this product. The advantage to using it is that I have a mary kay foundation brush that I use to apply it which helps it to go on smooth and blend. If I did not have the brush it would be more difficult to achieve the look I am going for. It does fade a little throughout the day, but overall it gives me the color and look I am going for.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/22/2013 2:48:00 AM More reviews by blairshirley

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product is horrible. First the pigment and application are not easy to get right. I finally took the product and rubbed it directly on my cheek so I could actually get it to stick to my cheek....even then I had to take a different blush and apply over it. Second the packaging is horrible it is not air tight, so with a mousse like product it obviously dried out fast....not worth the money.