December 22, 2014 | 1073 users online

Foundations - Maybelline - Dream Nude Airfoam Foundation

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 7/24/2013 1:19:00 AM More reviews by kellieanne93

This was my go-to foundation for some time. I don't need a lot of coverage once I have concealed my under-eye circles and nose, so this foundation gave a nice coverage. It actually matched my skin tone perfectly - as most foundations fail to - which is why I ended up repurchasing this a few times. (I'm 110 porcelain ivory).

I really liked the idea of a foam, but I wasted so much foundation due to pumping out too much. The foam shoots out and you have way more than you need, and there's nothign you can do then! Quite wasteful.

When you rub it in to your face it is really quite liquidy and not the easiest to blend. Dewy finish, but my biggest mistake was to use this foundation as my go-to foundation during SUMMER! If you touch your face throughout the day you'll get it on your hands (first for me when it comes to a foundation) and any heat, sweat or tears will smudge and ruin this foundation which I hated. Switched to Maybelline's fit me foundation after getting sick of this foundation. But as it is now winter I'm considering repurchasing and giving it a go during winter.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/1/2013 9:56:00 PM More reviews by elliezabeth22

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I hate this foundation. When you shake it up and dispense it, it turns to orange foam within thirty seconds and then just dissolves after that. Pricing was ridiculous, packaging difficult to use, and it runs very easily on your skin. Whenever I wore it, I felt like my skin was being suffocated. Would not buy again, nor recommend.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2013 11:57:00 AM More reviews by jenn8779

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Folks, remember a few things when buying foundation/tinted moisturizer/BB or CC creams, whatever your preference is- know your skin type, your skin tone and depth and what you want from your product THEN research products and read the bottle or better, the online description and some reviews! Ok, now my review for this product. LOL I wanted a very light coverage that wasn't too dewey or too matte (but had some "glow") for my combination, very pale skin. I have pretty good skin that tends to be sensitive, some fine lines and some freckles. I wanted to just be able to apply it, with or without concealor and/or powder if I wanted to go without, and then pop some blush or bronzer on and then mascara and tinted lip balm. I understand those who have issues with color matching any product, since its always a crap shoot and those with even harder than average to match skins have it the worst. I am usually too pale for most of the lightest shades from most companies and I am a true neutral undertone so I also have issues with products being too yellow or too pink even if they're light enough for me. This product in Porcelain Ivory matches me perfectly, go figure. Its a very light mousse texture (like hair mousse) and I highly recommend that you shake the bottle very well before applying. I squirt it out onto the back of my hand and then apply it with a sponge, in small batches and small places and keep blending it into my skin. For me, it evens out my skin, gives it a healthy glowy look and it doesn't settle into my lines, change shades on me or melt completely away. And that's without adding any additional skin products. It doesn't irritate my skin either which is another bonus. If anythng I've described above meets anything you like or think may be for you, then please try this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2013 1:43:00 AM More reviews by Wafflemancer

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I like this quite a lot for a drugstore foundation. The consistency is lovely and the finish is really natural. Not too dewy and not matte. Perfect for very light coverage. I think what really sold me though is that the colour matches my skin perfectly - I have a hard time with that, having medium skin with yellow undertones.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/11/2013 4:08:00 AM More reviews by toPa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is a ridiculous waste of money and time. Barely any coverage, and you have to shake the can for a long time in order to get any product out. I hate this thing.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/4/2013 11:08:00 PM More reviews by myan21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this foundation in Sun beige and I'm usually a NC40 with extremely oily skin. This was a good match but, it oxidized on me and turned my face orange. I got this on clearance at walmart for $6.50 when it's usually $12.50. The packaging is horrible due to its out of control and wasteful pump. One light squirt and its all over your hand. Also, you have to shake the dispenser SUPER LONG or else you'll get white, glittery foam. I did like how it was very light weight but also it melted off my face with a primer in 2 hours. Would not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2013 8:52:00 AM More reviews by Stevie1602

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this around 2 years ago while I was very acne prone. I hated it, it was bad coverage and I hated that its quite liquids once rubbing onto skin. I decided to buy it again and love it! My skin has acne scars and its oily but I doesn't rub off like my old foundation and its a nice natural looked. Not cacky. You have to build the coverage and its luck of the draw on the pump as mine have all dispensed fine. I'd recommend this to someone who wants to step down from a heavy coverage foundation .

rated 2 of 5 on 5/17/2013 6:06:00 AM More reviews by supimjeanne

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I liked the idea of a foam foundation (i love foam haha) so I decided i'd give it a go, it has an orange tint and provides little coverage. This foundation makes me look a little like snookie so i guess if you like her and want to look like her then this is the one for you.
This foundation badly oxidises and if you do choose to get this I recommend getting a few shades lighter than what you really are. I have really oily skin and even over a primed face I felt the foundation would just slip off and my face would go super shiny despite using powder on top of it. The packaging is plastic and looks cheap in contrast to the expensive pricing, the pump is not to be trusted, it tends to have a mind of it's own.
However, this was my very first foundation I ever owned and used, so this will always have a place in my memory. :-)
i've had embarrassing moments with this rubbing off on to other people clothes and items ! hahhh

**edit: i used this for almost a year last year as a 15 year old

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2013 7:37:00 AM More reviews by prettypollyperkins

I've realised this just doesn't perform well in warmer weather, at least on me. Fades after a few hours.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/4/2013 4:49:00 PM More reviews by OhOlga

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

SUCKISH. Hard to dispense because product flies right out! Annnnddd my MAIN issue with it is that it rubs off! I use a primer and set it with powder still. If I touch my face and touch a white sheet of paper I can see the foundation! >:( Sheer to no coverage. Paid 10 dollars. Not buying again.