October 21, 2014 | 2030 users online

Foundations - Maybelline - Dream Nude Airfoam Foundation

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2013 1:43:00 AM More reviews by Wafflemancer

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I like this quite a lot for a drugstore foundation. The consistency is lovely and the finish is really natural. Not too dewy and not matte. Perfect for very light coverage. I think what really sold me though is that the colour matches my skin perfectly - I have a hard time with that, having medium skin with yellow undertones.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/11/2013 4:08:00 AM More reviews by toPa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is a ridiculous waste of money and time. Barely any coverage, and you have to shake the can for a long time in order to get any product out. I hate this thing.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/4/2013 11:08:00 PM More reviews by myan21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this foundation in Sun beige and I'm usually a NC40 with extremely oily skin. This was a good match but, it oxidized on me and turned my face orange. I got this on clearance at walmart for $6.50 when it's usually $12.50. The packaging is horrible due to its out of control and wasteful pump. One light squirt and its all over your hand. Also, you have to shake the dispenser SUPER LONG or else you'll get white, glittery foam. I did like how it was very light weight but also it melted off my face with a primer in 2 hours. Would not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2013 8:52:00 AM More reviews by Stevie1602

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this around 2 years ago while I was very acne prone. I hated it, it was bad coverage and I hated that its quite liquids once rubbing onto skin. I decided to buy it again and love it! My skin has acne scars and its oily but I doesn't rub off like my old foundation and its a nice natural looked. Not cacky. You have to build the coverage and its luck of the draw on the pump as mine have all dispensed fine. I'd recommend this to someone who wants to step down from a heavy coverage foundation .

rated 2 of 5 on 5/17/2013 6:06:00 AM More reviews by supimjeanne

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I liked the idea of a foam foundation (i love foam haha) so I decided i'd give it a go, it has an orange tint and provides little coverage. This foundation makes me look a little like snookie so i guess if you like her and want to look like her then this is the one for you.
This foundation badly oxidises and if you do choose to get this I recommend getting a few shades lighter than what you really are. I have really oily skin and even over a primed face I felt the foundation would just slip off and my face would go super shiny despite using powder on top of it. The packaging is plastic and looks cheap in contrast to the expensive pricing, the pump is not to be trusted, it tends to have a mind of it's own.
However, this was my very first foundation I ever owned and used, so this will always have a place in my memory. :-)
i've had embarrassing moments with this rubbing off on to other people clothes and items ! hahhh

**edit: i used this for almost a year last year as a 15 year old

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2013 7:37:00 AM More reviews by prettypollyperkins

I've realised this just doesn't perform well in warmer weather, at least on me. Fades after a few hours.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/4/2013 4:49:00 PM More reviews by OhOlga

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

SUCKISH. Hard to dispense because product flies right out! Annnnddd my MAIN issue with it is that it rubs off! I use a primer and set it with powder still. If I touch my face and touch a white sheet of paper I can see the foundation! >:( Sheer to no coverage. Paid 10 dollars. Not buying again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2013 5:10:00 PM More reviews by TayGirlie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this foundation. It matches my skin perfectly and it stays on all day. The pump is easy to use and the foam is perfectly foam-y. I love it.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/29/2013 10:42:00 PM More reviews by JillianRoseF

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

WORST foundation ever. I expect more from Maybelline. Regardless of skin type, you will be disappointed. First off, the packing is bulky, and Its impossible to dispense the product. Second, the color selection is basically orange-dirt. The coverage? Forget about it. This product will leave you looking like an oompa-loompa with a shiny face. Total waste of money!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2013 5:30:00 AM More reviews by jedmo

I love this foundation - it's my favourite and I'm on my second bottle.

I hate full coverage foundations because my skin can't breathe and it's always obvious you have makeup on. Not the case with this! The texture is SO light - I actually forget I have anything on because you can't feel it. But it does cover your face and you don't need much at all - and my skin can actually BREATHE. It lasts all day and dries virtually as soon as it hits your skin. Doesn't leave me orange either.

So many colours too and very easy to match to your tone. Be careful with the pump though and make sure you shake it every time you use it to make sure you get even colour. Lasts a long time too so worth the price!