Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Sugar Plum [DISCONTINUED]

Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Sugar Plum [DISCONTINUED]
image 1image 2image 3

4.5

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Love this. Great everyday color that can be worn at work. This is one of those products that I feel I don't need a mirror to apply. Also, make sure to keep it in a cool place.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

This must be the most emollient lipstick I've ever owned. My lips are in terrible shape during the winter, and this is as moisturising as a lip balm.
It adds a pretty sheen to the lips, and adds some depth to my natural lip colour, but that is all.

Beautiful plum colour that goes on sheer. You can layer it for more pigmentation, like a lipstick. Great creamy consistency, it is very moisturizing.

Don't let the darkness of the shade in the tube fool you! It applies sheerer than I expected and has quickly become my favorite of the entire line. Would definitely repurchase and the packaging is sophisticated and "rich" looking. Overall, awesome!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I am addicted to the lip butters, and have purchased about half the collection. Sugar plum is my favorite shade out of the entire line. This lip butter is a plummy-pink color with a hint of mauve that suits my warm skin tone quite well. It is a cream formula so there is no shimmer or glitter in it (which I love!) This application is quite creamy, and this color is one of the more pigmented colors. It is perfect the the fall and winter since the color is a bit darker and the formula is very moisturizing. I would definitely pick one up if you haven't already!

Nice plummy shade on my NW20 complexion...naturally rosey lips. But it just looked "eh" on me. It did deposit more color than I anticipated and is a nice shade (many plums skew too brown on me, this does not because of the berry undertone). I mean nice but not doing much for me. I just expected a bit more from all the raves. Also the color feels less rich, and just plain old "dark" on me.

Pretty color in the tube, however it did not work with my coloring. The purplish fuschia hue was a little too cool for my coloring. Would not buy again because of this.

This is a gorgeous shade with a beautiful formula. It's a soft plum color that you can build up very easily.
It's perfect for winter time, and could work as a "my lips but BETTER" shade. I loveeeee the name too, I mean, come on, SUGAR PLUM just sounds so sweet and delicious! It makes me want to just eat it!!!
The packaging I'm not crazy about, and the product can smoosh in the lid sometimes, but it's gorgeoussssssss!!!
Anyway, I will not be repurchasing, sadly, because it's nothing I can't live without.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I love this product, but not this color. It goes on more pink than plum, which is a bummer. Otherwise, great, hydrating product. I wish there was a true plum shade--I'd buy in an instant.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure