Urban Decay NAKED2

4.4

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

This is my favorite of all 3 Naked palettes! These colors all go together nicely and stay all day with the UD primer that I got with it (and already use) my only complaint is that I wish there was another light colored matte shade or 2 to highlight with, but oh well. I like the packaging a lot. The price is up there but once I got it I could see why. I've been using this for my everyday "mom looks" and have also used it for more dramatic night out looks. Goes on softly and the black is the most pigmented black I've ever had. Love it!

on 1/20/2015 7:00:00 PM

Best colours for me of all of them

on 1/19/2015 8:58:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

The packaging of this product does not do the brand justice, it looks cheap and doesn't really look that it belongs to urban decay, because I didn't know until I went to a counter. But despite the packaging, I love this palette. I only have the basics one, but I use it on a day to day basis, for work, going out, for everything. The colours are great to highlight the eye and the first few shadows are excellent for a natural look. I really enjoy this product, despite the packaging

on 1/15/2015 11:49:00 PM

First I'd start with the physical packaging of the product - it comes in a box with samples of each of UD's eye primers, then there is a pinky-grey case which the eyeshadows are in. There are 12, so each of them are fairly small however they are deep, I've been using almost daily for 4 months and I haven't hit pan yet. It also comes with a good built-in mirror for on-the-go applications which is a good size. There's also a double ended brush. One side is flat and stiff which is good for doing either thin lines or for spreading product up to your brow bone which is where I use it most. The other end of the brush is not really useful for much as it is too fluffy to hold enough of the product. The quality of each of the eyeshadows is really good, particularly when paired with a primer. There's only 2 matte shades within the palette, a greyish-purple (tease) and a light cream (foxy). Foxy is actually really good for highlighting my face. So the colors range from muted pinks to browns, and is definitely a lot darker than Naked 3 but nevertheless my favorite Naked palette. The black shade is unbelievably dark, to the extent where I am actually too afraid to use it! There's also a dark grey color (pistol) which seems a bit out of place to me. All the shades will last all day when combined with a primer and I tend to have rather shiny/greasy eyelids so that is a plus. I bought mine from Sephora in Paris which cost around $70 but was still cheaper than the RRPs I've seen in the UK and Australia - $75 and $80 respectively. Shame its impossible to get these products for the same price they are in the US, but anyway I would still buy it again as it suits my brown eyes really well whether for a special occasion or an everyday look.

on 1/14/2015 2:58:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Ok. I bought this one before I exchanged it for naked original. Love it. Great saturation, packaging, colors. In the store this was my favorite color combo of the naked palletes; however I am warm toned and the colors (taupe-based) were too neutral for me. I use dark colors in my crease and corners daily, so this didn't have many accent colors for me. I'll probably purchase down the road but for my needs, naked1 was just better.

on 1/14/2015 6:13:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I kind of regret buying this palette.
Well it's more of a personal thing.
I wished I have bought Naked 3 instead, since it compliments my skin better. :<
I sorta bought this palette on a whim since I wanted a travel friendly eyeshadow kit.

I love the colours. They are really beautiful and highly pigmented.
I don't know about the lasting power on it's own. But with UD's Primer Potion,
it lasts a good 10 hours or so. Somehow it does seem to fade after awhile.

The shimmery eye shadows tend to have a tad of fallout even though I have tapped out excess before application.

The palette colours have packed in a large variety of colours that compliments each other.
You have the matt Foxy and Tease to highlight and contour respectively.
You have all the other colours to blend and experiment different styles with.
And of course the most intense; Blackout for smokey eyes or it could work as an eyeliner.
These colours work for both a neutral and edgy look.

My qualms are that the shimmer from the other eyeshadows tend to transfer over to Blackout, making it shimmery when it's supposed to be matt.

The Duo Karma Brush is really convenient to have around.
One side is perfect for precision, and the other for blending.
Oh and the really big ass mirror too.

Ahhh and not forgetting the chic metal casing with embossed words.
I LOVE THE PACKAGING SO MUCH. The clasp is easy to open and close.

Overall, everything about it is pretty. But it doesn't compliment me so I don't find much use for it. But it's worth the buy as long the you'll use the colours in it.

on 1/5/2015 3:09:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I had gone back and forth over which naked palette to buy and I finally decided on this one, I have no regrets! The quality of the eyeshadows are wonderful. They go on beautifully. I will buy this again! Comes with a great brush too.

I bought this palette over 2 years ago and have been using it ever since. urban decay eyeshadows have such amazing pigmentation and color payoff. the cool toned selection flatters my fair skintone beautifully! it is so versatile and I love the wide range of eyeshadow looks I can easily create!! the shadows last without creasing on my eyelids when a primer and/or base is used underneath. I definitely recommend this palette for beginners with makeup because of the versatility and gorgeous shades and anyone who loves a neutral palette of highly pigmented eyeshadows!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I have all the naked palettes but this and Naked 1 are very very similar. You only need one or the other. 9 out of 12 shadows are shimmer 3 are matte. It has a black matte which is great for a liner. Highlighters, base colours everything you need. Would be nice to have a few more matte colours inside though. So I bought the basic palette and prefer this for quickness. If it's a night out then I can have a play with this palette or mix it up with the naked 3 as well. You tube has lots of great looks which are fun to try. You get a brush inside which is a bonus! I bought this when they was putting the mini lipgloss with the palette such a shame they have now stopped this.

on 12/30/2014 8:22:00 PM

This palette is overall my favorite. The colors are universal to skin tones and are pigmented. Being so pigmented makes them last a long time, I've had mine for a year and barely have made a dent in it (considering I use it everyday). It's worth it, even though it's a costly &54.

Popular Palettes