December 18, 2014 | 1721 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles

rated 3 of 5 on 8/17/2014 3:26:00 PM More reviews by jennstar777

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love how easy this is to apply-comes off the sponge top very nicely (dab or smear). It blends well patting with ring finger or smallish fluffy brush. I use this on top of a thicker cream concealer. Staying power is average. It creases, but all concealers I've tried do (simply gently buff creasing with a small brush going towards the inner eye corner, then set with powder). Also does a pretty good job alone, although it doesn't cover dark circles very well.
Kindof smells like fresh paint to me, but not an issue.
Product runs out quickly, ok for me since I like to try new products. I've been using it sparingly for a few months and I'm at 50%.
Would not repurchase because the staying power isn't great and it has a bit of a yellowish tint that just isn't flattering on my pinkish skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2014 4:13:00 AM More reviews by rawortley

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Simply put...THE BEST!! I have prob 20 different concealers from high street to high end and THIS my HG, I have slight makeup addiction so while I find myself trying new and different ones I've yet to find one that has the excellent coverage of this while not being drying but sets to a nice finish where it isn't a MUST to set with a powder (which setting with the Mac cc powder in lavender shade makes it look flawless or try the bobbi brown retouching powder in pink.... this is more of a highlighting type corrector/concealer so highlighting the bridge of your nose and all other highlighting areas with this looks great. I don't a always use an actual conceAler with this (but the dark circle one or the fit me both from maybelline are also go tos and work awesome if one wants to use with this. This blows all those click pen highlighted out of the water no matter what brand your comparing this with! I love that it is more pink then peach,which is great for lighter skinned people I think. This little sponge is ok .it's more of a preference as I usually spray mac fix+ on my beauty blender to actually blend and the sponge volcano my cc h I usually tear it off which is simple and still works great. My only issue is the click applicator stops me from getting every last drop, I've had it the s k ok only once and it was at the end so wasn't much left. I have four empty tubes saved Hoping one day I'll finger out how to her as k them open so I can get the last bit out...though this stuff is so awesome it's a minor c complaint!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2014 7:45:00 PM More reviews by mehevans

I've finally found my HG undereye concealer! I've tried concealers at every price point for my ugly undereye circles, and this one blows them all out of the water. Even ones at triple the price! The consistency isn't too thin nor too thick, and has never once creased under my eyes like many other concealers. I get mine in the shade 'light', which is perfect for highlighting and giving that Kim K contoured look that I love. Go out and buy it already!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2014 1:01:00 PM More reviews by fihe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This concealer is AWESOME! I have purplish dark circles, which really stand out on my face if I am not wearing makeup. In fact, I almost never leave the house without concealer and mascara on. I originally got the color Brightener, but then exchanged it for Neutralizer, realizing that this yellow-toned shade would likely look better on me than the pink-toned Brightener, since I have redness in my face but overall yellow-toned skin.

Instead of applying it on my dark circles only, I take it down to the bottom of my cheekbones, and blend it out with my fingers, to avoid the reverse panda-eye look. I also apply it around my mouth, where my skin is a bit discolored. With just some translucent powder on top and some mascara, I look infinitely better! The sponge-tip applicator, although I suppose it's not so sanitary, is good for dispensing and blending the product. (I really should clean mine with alcohol from time to time.)

I must add: When you open a new tube, be careful of how many times you wind up the tube. I ended up dispensing a very excessive amount of product my first time using this! I find that just 1-2 clicks of the tube works for everyday use.

I bought mine during the 40% Maybelline sale at Ulta. If you also use Ulta and Maybelline coupons on this item, which are issued pretty often, you can get this little gem for an excellent price! I would certainly buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2014 4:48:00 AM More reviews by sristissaahaa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really love this product for highlighting. Gives a great glow. However when twisting and turning the product is such a struggle cause sometimes it doesn't come out right away.. However honestly a great product especially for someone who has sensitive skin an gets pimples all the time didn't break me out at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2014 9:53:00 AM More reviews by LinaGranita

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

TO ALL THE CONTOURING QUEENS:
So i'm quite excited because I've recently been looking into contouring and I found the perfect group of unexpensive products to result in a flawless Kim Kardashian look.

Products used:
1. Of course this wonderful product ''Maybelline Under eye eraser''. The things you can do sometimes with products is amazing, the shade HIGHLIGHTER is the perfect shade to highlight for contouring. It's a couple of days I've been using it and I think it's great. The applicator makes it very easy to apply giving a generous amount and I use a stippling brush to blend it in.

2. Maybelline fit foundation color GOLDEN BEIGE for base foundation

3.Maybelline fit foundation color CAPPUCINO for contouring

Let me tell you that I normally buy costly products but these products right here DO THE JOB. I look flawless, none of these products are heavy.

Thank you Maybelline for making these wonderful products at a low price!

On another note...go stock up ladies!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/8/2014 4:06:00 PM More reviews by miamiamay

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't have major dark circles *knock wood* but my under eyes are kinda purple-y and tired looking. I bought the Brightener shade to make me look more awake- it really does work!
The concealer comes in a twist up sponge thing that I actually really like. It dispenses just the right amount of product. On, it looks natural and doesn't cake. It makes me look like I got a ton of sleep! After about 4 hours, the product collected a bit in the corner of my eyes :( but I touched it up and it blended back.
It's a little sheer, but then again I got the Brightener shade. I also don't like the price ($10!) but I guess I'll see how long it lasts me.

***UPDATE***
This got veeery dry! I don't have dry undereyes and this caked very badly! It also lost it's pigmentation as I used more of it :(

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2014 8:24:00 PM More reviews by shelby22b

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

So recently, I've been getting dark circles and I needed something to help cover them up and heal them. I watched meganrosette and rachhloves rave about this product on youtube, so I decided to buy it.

I really like this concealer. Not only does it cover my nasty dark circles, it brightens up my under-eye area and makes it look like I had a pretty freaking great night's sleep. I was amazed and pretty excited that I tried this concealer because it made my whole face look brighter and better than it ever has before.

The sponge is really cooling and soft, just perfect for the under-eye area. To apply it, you don't need much because a little goes a long way. It also has great lasting power, so don't worry about how long it will stay on your face for because it will stay where it's applied.

The reasons why I gave it 4/5 lippies was because it cost me at least $11 CAN to purchase this, which I was not too keen on. But hey, if it's a great product, I don't blame the company for the high price if they know it's a consumer favourite. The other reason is that it's kind of thick and can settle into these creases/lines that I have under my eyes and just makes my eye area look a little too cakey. Plus I have an oily eye area, so the thickness doesn't help at all with that issue. So I now know to use very little of the product for my under-eyes.

Overall, this is great and I'll most likely be purchasing this product in the future :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2014 2:42:00 PM More reviews by MikaVick94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i really like this. i bought the shade fair and wow i was blown away, i had to get it after seeing all of my favorite beauty gurus on youtube use it. this has pretty good coverage and does help my undereye circles and brighten my face up. and its such a creamy consistancy blends good. check this stuff out!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2014 10:25:00 PM More reviews by spoofles

I had bought this in Neutralizer and only used it a few times. I have started using this again regularly and I really love the look I get from it. I use it as a highlighter on the chin, forehead, down the bridge of my nose, on the cupid bow area and on top of my MAC pro longwear NW20 concealer on my under eye area. I love how it brightens my face and slightly tones down the pink in my NW20 concealer. I also use this along the tops of my cheekbones as a highlight. I apply it with the applicator it comes with and use a damp beauty blender to blend it in. It does not cake or crease and is long lasting. I would definitely buy again.