October 31, 2014 | 1346 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2014 1:06:00 PM More reviews by valmont32677

If only the lid would stay on!!! I would so throw this in my bag for touch ups then. My HG *was* Sephora's house brand concealor & I have another (unopened) tube (unfortunately!!), this is just as good for a fraction of the price! I bought Light/Medium which is perfect!! I love the sponge applicator, I want to try the neutralizing 1 too, but this walmart did not have a huge selection of these concealors. I don't necessarily need anti-aging at my tender age (HA!!), but I love the coverage, formula, & longevity of it. Now if the lid would screw on it would be perfection in a tube!! That darn cap will be the death of me yet! ;/

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2014 8:07:00 PM More reviews by Oliviabland

The product is wonderful!!! Gone through about 3 of the ones in the brightening shade. Great for under eyes and not drying at all. It creases less than my

rated 2 of 5 on 7/12/2014 12:12:00 PM More reviews by morganrachael12

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this concealer because I was looking for a quick and easy way to cover the dark circles under my eyes. I was a bit disappointed that it took at least three applications before I saw any results.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/10/2014 6:03:00 PM More reviews by Slone07

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this because of the rave reviews as well as the applicator. The formula is cakey and not opaque enough for my preference, but I *LOVE* the applicator. My usual concealers are Lancome's waterproof and Laura Mercier's pot concealer. This Maybelline concealer doesn't hold a candle to them. I keep hoping for a good drugstore concealer formula, but have yet to find one, unfortunately (foundation, though, that's another story! :) ).

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2014 2:20:00 AM More reviews by tazz222003

At first I wasn't sure about this one. I've tried so, so many under eye concealers. It's not a HG or anything, yet it does a decent job covering dark circles. If used with a heavy concealer it works nicely. The formula is thin, but blends nicely. No creasing if used with a light setting powder. It lasts about half of my day on its own and reapplies nicely. I like the wind-up packaging and the sponge tip doesn't bother me. I haven't noticed its treatment qualities working, but I didn't expect any miracles. One of the better drugstore medium-coverage concealers I've tried (or high end for that matter).

rated 4 of 5 on 7/4/2014 10:25:00 AM More reviews by PreciousCharmer17

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Overall this product is a good concealer...def better than most out there, considering it is a drug store brand. It brightens my dark under eye circles and has minimal creasing. I have a few harsh wrinkles/lines under my eyes and this concealer doesn't accentuate them at all. I will always have creasing no matter what since I have those darn wrinkles/lines I can never erase, but this concealer doesn't make them so vivid to the naked eye. That's why I like this concealer a lot. It's extremely blendable and a little does go a long way. I'm already on my 4th tube. I don't like the spongy tip as an applicator because God only knows how dirty that thing is after so much use. But, the sleek packaging of it is very nice. All in all this is a good drug store concealer.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2014 4:51:00 AM More reviews by Callque

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Truly no complaints besides the packaging. The top breaks easily, won't stay on, and the sponge applicator just feels gross after several uses. Besides that, it is an amazing concealer.

I am picky with my concealer. It needs to be able to camouflage my dark circles, highlight areas, hide red spots, not crease, and last all day. I am very happy to have found all of these things in a drugstore concealer.

I do not even need foundation with this product. It covers exactly what you need it to and you barely need any for coverup; if you use too much it will crease. It outlasts all my other makeup and still covers by the end of the day.

Just amazing.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/2/2014 6:07:00 AM More reviews by nicolam321

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is one of the best drugstore concealers I've come across in a long time. It has amazing coverage & can be worn with foundation or on its own. A little goes a long way as it has a very creamy consistency. It really brightens up the face & its great to use if you dont want to wear foundation but need abit of coverage. The only problems I have with this is the packaging, I cant even begin to imagine how much germs & bacteria are in the foam applicator which is attached to the concealer which puts me off rubbing this product on my face. Also there isn't a great range of shades, I'm nc20 in mac foundation & I bought the shade light to use as a highlighter underneath my eyes, but the shade light isnt much lighter than my foundation. Its also very yellow toned so I couldn't see this shade working on pale girls who wear nw10-nw15 foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2014 5:26:00 AM More reviews by dragonweengs

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this product! It makes me look more "awake" & when I wear it people tell me "there's something different" they usually think I got my eyebrows done, even if I haven't in weeks! I sometimes use it under my Mac pressed powder as a primer for e/s or liner since it has long staying power, even with my oily lids. The sponge applicator doesn't bother me since I can easily wash it with my brush cleaner, I haven't finished it yet so I don't know if there'll be a lot of product left in the tube once finished. I believe I have the med shade & it is quite light (at least 2 shades)but it's fine because concealer is supposed to be lighter anyway & I can always blend to my skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/30/2014 7:32:00 PM More reviews by diepset1

This is an okay concealer, but my main problem was the weird packaging. Instead of using the applicator tip of the concealer, I just use my concealer brush and it covers well that way. It really does cover dark circles and has some major staying power. I wish there were more shades to choose from. A general rule of thumb for buying a concealer is to pick one that is one shade or two shades lighter than your actual skin in order to really brighten up your face. I usually just put on my BB cream or foundation first and then put on my concealer so that I can blend the two so that I can get a flawless finish. This concealer is very creamy, but much too thick. I just think that I'll try a few more concealers that can cover my blemishes better, but for the dark circles...this really does the trick!