BeneFit Cosmetics Hervana

4.2

Love this product! The only reason I didn't give it all 5's is that for the price, I feel it should last a little longer. I work 12 hour shifts & feel as though the color fades within a few hours. If you don't mind touching up then no worries! Love the packaging.. it's totally cute but totally functional! Also love that this blush is like a little color wheel.. To use the colors individually you would have to use a really small brush.. but I use all the colors with a blush brush & love it! This is my everyday blush!

on 5/8/2013 11:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

For some reason, I never really paid much attention to this blush. I've always been in love with Coralista and Dallas, and even have Georgia, Dandelion, Thrrrob & Bella Bamba, but for some reason, I was never really drawn to this blush. Well, I finally took a plunge and bought it the other day, and oh my God, am I glad I did!! This blush is BEAUTIFUL. It has such a pretty, natural finish. And is great for every day looks. It is now my go to blush, and I plan on wearing it often. It smells sooooo good, too. It comes off as a lilac-ish scent to me. Once again, Benefit did it! Of course, this blush is on the high-end side. It's $28, which in the beginning made me cringe. But now that I have so many of their boxed powders, and I use them very often, I have realized that I'm not even going to come close to hitting pan for quite a while, so if you ask me, you get your money's worth. Their boxed powders are probably my favorite things they have to offer - as well as their awesome concealers!

on 2/16/2013 10:27:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

i love this blush. I like how its not one solid colour, several different tones of pink in one to create a beautiful flush of pink. I would recommend for any skin tone and type. It smells beautiful, not over powering. It can be sheer or deep depending on how much you put on. GO ON JUST TRY IT

on 2/12/2013 5:02:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

This blush is really perfect for an everyday natural look!
Its a peachy pink colour and it has a really lovely smell to it!
I'm pretty confident it'll look great on most skin tones!

Def a must buy!

on 2/5/2013 4:37:00 PM

This blush gives a soft flush to the face. It looks fantastic on the skin.

on 2/2/2013 9:09:00 AM

I love this blush the color is sooooooooo pretty & soft light pink it look very natural on me
the backage is wonderful & the brush is so soft I love it
I definitely recommend it to my friends

This blush is so pretty, I have very fair skin & this just creates a very subtle rosy flush to the cheeks. I use this product every single day just because its so easy to wear and really brightens my complexion.

on 12/15/2012 11:48:00 AM

I'm very, very fair, with cool, neutral undertones. On me, this makes a nice soft pink blush with subtle lilac undertones. Very cool toned. Almost gives me a "lit from within" look. Goes on very sheer and soft. Hard to overdo if you are very fair like me. Decent staying power. I dislike Benefit's packaging for blush. It's just not practical at all. It's big and clunky, and I always end up with the edges of the blush remaining because the box is so deep. A nice, flat & modern compact would be nice.

on 12/3/2012 2:59:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I initially gave a 5 star review...had to change it. I am NC20, Asian girl, and...it doesnt show up. Coralista is much better and i LOVE it.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I received this as a gift on my last birthday.I hadn't used a Benefit Boxed Powder since Georgia (RIP), but I really like this. As a Smashbox Prism and MAC MSF devotee I don't know if I have room in my kit for this, but after 10 months of regular use I have not hit pan yet, which is unbelievable.

Popular Blush Products