BeneFit Cosmetics Hervana

4.3

on 2/16/2013 10:27:00 AM

i love this blush. I like how its not one solid colour, several different tones of pink in one to create a beautiful flush of pink. I would recommend for any skin tone and type. It smells beautiful, not over powering. It can be sheer or deep depending on how much you put on. GO ON JUST TRY IT

on 2/12/2013 5:02:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

This blush is really perfect for an everyday natural look!
Its a peachy pink colour and it has a really lovely smell to it!
I'm pretty confident it'll look great on most skin tones!

Def a must buy!

on 2/5/2013 4:37:00 PM

This blush gives a soft flush to the face. It looks fantastic on the skin.

on 2/2/2013 9:09:00 AM

I love this blush the color is sooooooooo pretty & soft light pink it look very natural on me
the backage is wonderful & the brush is so soft I love it
I definitely recommend it to my friends

This blush is so pretty, I have very fair skin & this just creates a very subtle rosy flush to the cheeks. I use this product every single day just because its so easy to wear and really brightens my complexion.

on 12/15/2012 11:48:00 AM

I'm very, very fair, with cool, neutral undertones. On me, this makes a nice soft pink blush with subtle lilac undertones. Very cool toned. Almost gives me a "lit from within" look. Goes on very sheer and soft. Hard to overdo if you are very fair like me. Decent staying power. I dislike Benefit's packaging for blush. It's just not practical at all. It's big and clunky, and I always end up with the edges of the blush remaining because the box is so deep. A nice, flat & modern compact would be nice.

on 12/3/2012 2:59:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I initially gave a 5 star review...had to change it. I am NC20, Asian girl, and...it doesnt show up. Coralista is much better and i LOVE it.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I received this as a gift on my last birthday.I hadn't used a Benefit Boxed Powder since Georgia (RIP), but I really like this. As a Smashbox Prism and MAC MSF devotee I don't know if I have room in my kit for this, but after 10 months of regular use I have not hit pan yet, which is unbelievable.

on 11/30/2012 2:42:00 PM

I'm very pleased with this, this product gives such a natural flush, it doesnt matter how much you put on it never get's cakey or clownish looking, just very natural, like you just returned from a walk in the park.. I highly recommend it to lighter skin girls, i don't think it will be very suitable for girls with darker skin as it probably won't show up as much as on pale skin. One of my favorite blushes!

on 11/13/2012 4:21:00 PM

This is my first BeneFit blush and I like it enough, but it hasn't been my go to color. I bought it based on more than a few reviews that stated it was good on any skin tone.My usual blush brush doesn't pick up as mush pigment as the smaller angle ones that comes with it. The application was nicer when I used the brush they provided. The color looks alright for day wear but doesn't give me the wow factor I was looking for. I'll stick to coral or something with a bit more shimmer when going out on a saturday night.

Popular Blush Products