April 17, 2014 | 1771 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Hervana

rated 3 of 5 on 11/13/2012 4:21:00 PM More reviews by jillbeannw

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is my first BeneFit blush and I like it enough, but it hasn't been my go to color. I bought it based on more than a few reviews that stated it was good on any skin tone.My usual blush brush doesn't pick up as mush pigment as the smaller angle ones that comes with it. The application was nicer when I used the brush they provided. The color looks alright for day wear but doesn't give me the wow factor I was looking for. I'll stick to coral or something with a bit more shimmer when going out on a saturday night.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2012 1:20:00 AM More reviews by paslarissa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

My lovely boyfriend gave this as a present in a kit for my birthday and I wasn't sure about the color because it had a purple tone and thought it would look strange on my NC35 skintone but I absolutely love it, it looks like I just worked out a little and not at all weird. It almost has no shimmer and that makes it very natural, the color builds up and it looks super natural in a good way, perfect for everyday makeup. I've been using it almost everyday and love it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2012 2:44:00 PM More reviews by secondadonna

This shade is one I've been seeking for a long time! For me - extremely fair skin - it's a very flattering light mauvey shade, without being too warm, too pink, or too muddy. I'm not sure it would be useful for darker, even medium, skin tones; it's buildable, but you'd use up a lot of product getting a good effect. It's not noticeably shimmery at all, despite the slight shimmer of a couple of the blending shades. I just wish it were in a more normal packaging (the box is cute but takes up a lot of space) and weren't SCENTED. Ugh, the perfume of this! I'm leaving it open for a while hoping it fades. So a lippie off for scent (who needs scented blush?!?) and gimmicky packaging; at this price I wish there weren't any downsides. But the shade is gorgeous and when this runs out I bet I'll be hunting (and failing) for a dupe.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2012 12:30:00 AM More reviews by annamail84

I adore Hervana! It is such a pretty matte pink and is perfect for everyday make-up for me. It is quite buildable as well if you want more colour pay-off. Love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/17/2012 3:24:00 PM More reviews by bobadreamer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this blush. One problem that I have with a lot of pink blushes is that they pull red on my yellow-toned skin, and I hate it. This blush never pulls red on me, instead it imparts a girlish pink flush to my cheeks that looks quite youthful. Looking at the blush itself, it appears that there is some shimmer, but when applied the effect is more or less matte, but just a tiny bit of a "glow" that wakes up your complexion.

This isn't that unique of a color in my opinion, but the cute packaging makes it a joy to use. I'd recommend this blush for medium to fair skin tones just because on my NC30 toned skin, I do have to build it up for color.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2012 11:30:00 AM More reviews by CorelliaCalling

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Bet you anything theyíll discontinue this tomorrow. Just because Iím giving it a shoutout. Oh, well. Itís one of their mosaic shades, and it gives a flush like nothing youíve ever seen--itís so perfect there really isnít a name for it, though they describe it as ďorchid blossomĒ on their website. Just promise me, if you buy it, youíll chuck that worthless brush right in the bin--in fact, thatís good advice for pretty much any makeup that encloses its own applicator (the two-sided brush with Urban Decayís Vice palette is one exception). There are so many awesome, reasonably priced brushes on the current market: ELF, Revlon, EcoTools, Real Techniques, Avon, Sonia Kashuk, even the generics at good old Target. So donít even give me an excuse; the right tools can make the most dirt-cheap product look like a jackpot, just as the wrong ones can have you looking like a cheap corner-crawler in four figures worth of Chanel.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2012 6:18:00 PM More reviews by roxyd562

I was scared to try this due to the plum color and the fact that you swirl the colors, i didnt think that was going to turn up well on my pale skin. i love it i dont know if its me but everytime i wear this it looks diffrent some times it looks a muted rose at times a berry i love the way the box o powders smell mmmmm

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2012 12:42:00 PM More reviews by GraceSmith

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I first off must say the scent of this blush is soooo good whenever I use it i find myself smelling it :)
This blush it self is sheer but it is also build able so you can get a stronger colour, its great on my fair skin its give you a healthy glow. My one complaint is the price I paid £21 ($33ish) which i think for a blush is quite a lot but i am yet to find a cheaper alternative to it.
Would recommend to a friend :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2012 9:19:00 PM More reviews by stacyavdeeva

About the product:
- Comes with a brush (which is surprisingly soft)
- Contains 8g of product
- Has a magnetic closure
- Has a floral scent
- The flip top contains a mirror
First off, let me say that I love the scent. Whenever I use it, I have to sniff it a couple times. This blush gives a nice, natural pink color to the cheeks. It is a little on the sheer side, so it takes a couple layers to build up the product. However, I don't mind because this makes it easier to control the amount of product on your cheeks. I love the effect it gives my face and looks pretty against my pale complexion.
However, I don't think this blush will show up on medium-dark skin tones due to the fact that I am very pale and it takes layering the blush to get it to show up.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2012 12:42:00 PM More reviews by Yuminnie

This blush is beautiful. I love how natural and cute it looks on my skin! The color is a very soft pink and I find it really pretty.
It is scented but I love the smell! It's floral and sweet but when you put it on your skin you won't be able to tell it has a scent to it.
The brush that comes with it is nice. Usually I just don't use the little brushes that come with makeup but I've used that one and it's nice but I still prefer my blush brush to apply it.
The only thing I dislike about this is the price. It's pretty pricey but if you want to splurge on a nice blush with good quality this one is very good.