September 19, 2014 | 857 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Volum' Express Colossal Cat Eyes

rated 1 of 5 on 10/14/2013 2:37:00 AM More reviews by bieberoni

THIS IS THE WORST MASCARA EVER. IT'S WAY TOO WET THEREFORE DOESN'T HOLD A CURL WHATSOEVER. GIVES NO VOLUME, BUT GIVES LOTS OF LENGTH IN A BAD WAY-SPIDERY LOOKIN THINGS. IT MADE MY LASHES REALLY LONG BUT EACH LASH WAS VERY POINTY AND THE RESULT LOOKED LIKE I HAD SPIKEY SPIDER LEGS COMIN OUT OF MY EYES. EVEN WITH A HEATED EYELASH CURLER, THIS MASCARA INSTANLY MADE THEM DROOP DOWN. IF YOU HAVE ASIAN LASHES OR JUST THIN LASHES THEN DO NOT BUY THIS

rated 3 of 5 on 10/13/2013 12:51:00 PM More reviews by GigiMakeupStudio

I love Maybelline mascaras. They are my favorite, but this specific one just didn't do anything for me. It was just eh. It added length but no volume. It's not bad, just not what I was looking for.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/11/2013 2:51:00 AM More reviews by Emma241

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Well, I was quite disappointed by this mascara. It doesn't really give you a "cat eyes" look at all really. It's just an ordinary mascara. I don't like the curved brush very much, as I prefer just the normal rounded brushes, therefore I found it a bit more complicated to apply than other mascaras. The formula is a bit too wet for my liking, and when it dries out it seems to make my lashes feel dry and hard. It also makes my lashes stick together, which I don't like at all. I like my lashes to be seperated.

I'm making it sound worse than it really is, it is an OK mascara. Just not as great as I was expecting. It does make my lashes look quite a bit longer, but it also makes them look very thin. So I'd say one good thing about it is that it does make your lashes noticably longer. This would be OK for giving your lashes a natural look. But it's nothing special.

6/10

rated 3 of 5 on 10/5/2013 11:49:00 PM More reviews by Kendallrhd

I personally did not like this mascara very much. The mascara did a great job at lengthening my eye lashes but that was pretty much it. It didn't make them look any darker or any thicker. I personally like very dramatic eyes, without using falsies, and this just doesn't get the job done for me. Other then that, it comes with the standard Maybelline packaging. The price was very good, only came to around $6 which is about $3 cheaper then how much most mascaras are. Overall, this mascara is for someone who wants a more natural look or who wants it to appear like they don't have any mascara on.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2013 2:12:00 AM More reviews by elmiwalk

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my daily mascara, not sure how a cat eye look is supposed to come from this, but the formula is awesome, I love the curved brush, and I like both the regular and waterproof. I wear the regular all the time, 2-3 coats in the morning, I've never had any flakes, and very little smudging. I am on tube number 5 and will continue to buy unless I find a better everyday product.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2013 2:05:00 PM More reviews by tswope57

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I used this mascara after seeing reviews that gave it high ratings - and I think it deserved it. It coats the lashes nicely and being waterproof, did not smudge off. Had staying power. I probably will not buy again unless I can't find my usual Maybelline mascara because I had trouble using the curved brush applicator. I do better with the thin, straight brush style. However sometimes I can't find my usual, so this will make a very good back up. If you like the curved, skinny brush style of applicator, this will work well for you.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/30/2013 9:50:00 PM More reviews by WMUblueeyes89

Hello flakes. This product dries and then flakes everywhere... All day long. The only positive was that it did make my lashes look longer, but having to constantly check my face all day for flakes just wasn't worth it.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/26/2013 11:55:00 PM More reviews by cosmeticated

I hate this mascara. I found nothing volumizing about it and can't wait to return it.
This "cat" did nothing but scratch me across the face

rated 3 of 5 on 9/20/2013 11:01:00 AM More reviews by Tam94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Didnt do much for my lashes, didn't become a staple in my everyday makeup routine. Just a normal mascara as far as I'm concerned. Nothing special for the price i paid :/

rated 3 of 5 on 9/14/2013 9:48:00 AM More reviews by LoreleiK

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is actually better than the original colossal. I LOVE the cat eye look… but volume? Nada.