August 20, 2014 | 1934 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Volum' Express Colossal Cat Eyes

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2013 2:12:00 AM More reviews by elmiwalk

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my daily mascara, not sure how a cat eye look is supposed to come from this, but the formula is awesome, I love the curved brush, and I like both the regular and waterproof. I wear the regular all the time, 2-3 coats in the morning, I've never had any flakes, and very little smudging. I am on tube number 5 and will continue to buy unless I find a better everyday product.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2013 2:05:00 PM More reviews by tswope57

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I used this mascara after seeing reviews that gave it high ratings - and I think it deserved it. It coats the lashes nicely and being waterproof, did not smudge off. Had staying power. I probably will not buy again unless I can't find my usual Maybelline mascara because I had trouble using the curved brush applicator. I do better with the thin, straight brush style. However sometimes I can't find my usual, so this will make a very good back up. If you like the curved, skinny brush style of applicator, this will work well for you.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/30/2013 9:50:00 PM More reviews by WMUblueeyes89

Hello flakes. This product dries and then flakes everywhere... All day long. The only positive was that it did make my lashes look longer, but having to constantly check my face all day for flakes just wasn't worth it.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/26/2013 11:55:00 PM More reviews by cosmeticated

I hate this mascara. I found nothing volumizing about it and can't wait to return it.
This "cat" did nothing but scratch me across the face

rated 3 of 5 on 9/20/2013 11:01:00 AM More reviews by Tam94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Didnt do much for my lashes, didn't become a staple in my everyday makeup routine. Just a normal mascara as far as I'm concerned. Nothing special for the price i paid :/

rated 3 of 5 on 9/14/2013 9:48:00 AM More reviews by LoreleiK

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is actually better than the original colossal. I LOVE the cat eye look… but volume? Nada.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/9/2013 10:35:00 AM More reviews by Bellaxbeauty

I love the way this mascara makes my eyelashes look. It does a good job of separating my lashes and lengthening my lashes. It doesn't give much volume but it's not a problem if you don't want volume.I apply two coats when I want them to look more flirty. It gives a natural look which I like very much. I would definitely repurchase it.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/7/2013 1:51:00 PM More reviews by lisaeberling

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Not impressed. Odor IS TERRIBLE! And im usually not bothered by cosmetic smells. My lashes are sparce so i cant say much for performance except that it made my Lashes i have clump together,and it dries kinda dry and flakey.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2013 6:50:00 PM More reviews by samgv

I love this mascara, I hae been using it for the longest of time. My first impression of it was that even though it was named colossal, it didn't give crazy volume. The part that really got me was the whole Cat Eyes thing, since I love eyes that give that look with the whole winged eyeliner! The brush is like a claw, in the shape of a spoon. This is supposed to curl lashes, which it does! The packagin is really nice t¿with the whole feline print in the part that twists up which is fading. I find that the product that you get when twisting the applicator up and out is way to much, so I clean off the excess aroung the tube, which makes it really messy. I'm not sure it it the most sanitary thing, but dong this, made the application 100 times better! By doing this I started using this mascara more often! As I sid before the cat eyes it gives is amazing!, it gives great length and voume, but I know it' not the best. It slightly clumps but even though it's the normal formula, it doesn't smudge on me. I use this everyday, and really like it, and I find myself using Maybelline One by One, sometimes when I want more volume and separation, but not everyday ofcourse. When applying this, I personally use every side of the brush, I'm constantly rotating for the best effect and result.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2013 1:43:00 AM More reviews by omgVitasoy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This is my current favorite drugstore mascara. The formula holds curl, lengthens and adds volume to my lashes, not to mention it was dirt cheap when I bought it (although I did get a discount). I was a little skeptical of the brush/wand because it was curved and the bristles were sticking out in random directions, but it seems to do its job so I won't complain. I like to use a lengthening mascara first, then use this to layer over my lashes to get the "cat eye" effect as advertised.