Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter - Strawberry Shortcake 080

3.7

on 12/19/2012 9:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Wow, this is a cool toned pink which actually works against my warm skin tone. Super surprised, seriously. Would I repurchase if I were to run out? Nah. I don't see myself reaching for this color as much as pink truffle but it's nice to have variety. Again, it's a cool tone pink which doesn't make me look awkward so I'll keep this guy around.

Moisturizing power is decent and color pay off is really nice, nothing much else to complain about :>

-----------
12/22/12 - minus 1 lippie

I just put this on and it's actually really sensitive to lighting. Under specific lights it can look nice but more often than not it comes off as a very unflattering color for my skintone. if you can pull off bright cool toned pinks then this color would be a good pick.

on 12/8/2012 1:24:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I do not like it it is a cold pink shade that does not match my skin ( im not so white with a warm tone skin) it is also so so bright for my taste,i like it abit calmer on my lips.
For best result try to dot it on your lips it will look so much better than if you just drag it allover your lips.

on 12/7/2012 7:45:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

This is my favorite lip product i ever bought. Its very moisturizing and gives me a nice everyday color i can use. I use to get chapped lips especially in the fall. My lips have been softer then ever. This color only last me like 3 hours.. its okay i dont like alot of color. Just a nice natural tint. Its easy to apply i dont need a mirror. I love the lip butters . Regular lipsticks make my lips look cracked or makes them peel. Even the high end lipsticks. I have had no problems with this product. I recomment to own one lip butter!

on 12/2/2012 10:43:00 PM

I love this color it's so pretty it's sorta a burnt coral color it's very pretty it goes on very smoothly and looks very good I think it would look good on most anyone, I would repurchase.

on 11/26/2012 2:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

i like this colour, dont love itthough. prefer candy apple colour because its brighter but overall, i do like these lip butters. looking forward to trying other brighter colours.

on 11/11/2012 9:37:00 PM

The Revlon Lip Butters are awesome, imo. The color selection, the moisturizing properties and the color payoff are great. Strawberry Shortcake is a light pink with some shimmer, very pale. I like it for a pale look without being nude. I really like it, but I have other favorite colors that are less pale.

on 11/11/2012 2:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Although this is from the same line of Revlon Lip Butters, Strawberry Shortcake felt different on my lips than Peach Parfait did. PP felt gritty on my lips, whereas SS felt smooth and buttery. It doesn't last very long, but the color makes my lips look yummy!

on 11/6/2012 2:27:00 PM

This is my every day go to lip color. I absolutely love this color. It's an adorable babypink color without being TOO pink. It gets a simple moist pink look to my lips that I just love. I use the baby lips chapstick from Maybelline under it just to make sure I don't have any dry spots on my lips or you will notice them. The color lumps when your lips aren't properly cared for. That's the only little problem, but besides that it's amazing!

on 10/26/2012 6:36:00 PM

Loved this one! The colour was sooo pretty on me- fair skin, light blonde hair, blue eyes.

I actually used this one up! Its a medium pink and is buildable. Not too shimmery- perfect for errands or daily use.

on 10/12/2012 9:08:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

Not my favorite colour of the lip butter family. Strawberry Shortcake is a somewhat muted bubblegum pink; it is neither pastel nor bright. It has some tiny microshimmers that give a slightly frosted finish. The colour is buildable and fairly easy to work with. I wish this had a creme finish because it ends up a little silvery on my pigmented lips. The formula is smooth and creamy like the rest but I just wasn't impressed by this colour. My favorite pink of this line remains Pink Truffle.

Recommended for Medium Skin