August 22, 2014 | 1869 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Colorburst Lip Butter (All Shades)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2014 12:59:00 AM More reviews by hannahps

I used to hate the way lipsticks looked on me, but I picked up the Colourburst Lip Butter in Sweet Tart and I love everything about it. The colour is gorgeous (a vibrant pink), it goes on smoothly and it doesn't dry my lips out! My one complaint is that it does fade after a little while, but that's a small price to pay for a lipstick that actually hydrates my lips!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2014 10:14:00 PM More reviews by alishaa49

I really like the lip butters, they're great for anyone, especially beginners. It's a great item to apply and go since it moistures, tints, and glosses your lips. 3 in 1! :) since these are tinted lip balms, they dont stay on for too long, but in all loveeeee. My favorites are raspberry pie, pink truffle, and creme brule. love love love

rated 3 of 5 on 1/8/2014 2:28:00 PM More reviews by kitskats

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I think a lot of us agree our fav is Berry smoothie! Great product would re-buy it!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2014 7:39:00 PM More reviews by luckymomme

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like this lip butter. I only have one but will likely get more. The one I have has a slight frost to it, and I prefer non frost lipsticks and gloss. They go on smooth and don't have an annoying smell or taste. I prefer the darker shades over the lighter ones.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2014 3:51:00 PM More reviews by Julesdancer28

LOVE LOVE LOVE this product! I have 6 shades and I love them all! They are so comfortable to wear and the deeper ones are pretty full colour.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/19/2013 7:05:00 PM More reviews by sallyb123456

perfect n lovely in every way..i would be tempted to repurchase but i prefer full coverage pigmented lippyz for my dark pigmented lips. however i do enjoy layering this onto a layer of my nude lippy.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/16/2013 9:49:00 PM More reviews by w4nderlusty

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I just bought this in Red Velvet, and I LOVE IT. Highly recommended. The texture is nice, it isn't sticky. There isn't an overwhelming fragrance. The colour is nice and surprisingly rich.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2013 7:57:00 PM More reviews by skinobsessed1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Yep, agree with all the reviews. These lip butters are bomb. The colors are pretty saturated for a balm. There is a gorgeous range of colors, and they are truly are 'buttery'. Rich, smooth, and moisturizing. I enjoy these, I have "Raspberry Lemonade", and "Red Velvet". I intend on buying more!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2013 7:51:00 PM More reviews by kellypi07

I looooove these lip butters! I have them in many colors (Cotton Candy, Strawberry Shortcake, Berry Smoothie, Cherry Tart and Red Velvet). They all look fantastic and add moisture while having great pigmentation. My favorite right now is Berry Smoothie, which is a lovely every day color.

I will continue to purchase more colors and re-purchase colors I already have once they're gone.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2013 7:02:00 PM More reviews by alimarotta

I really like this. I have the one in "Pink Lemonade" it's a nice light everyday pink and I have heard the one in "Red Velvet" is a super nice light and rich red;) hope my review helped!!